Picture Captions! VOL.2!

Zsina

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No it's fine:blink: ... I would embarrass myself... you can have the pleasure.....:blush-anim-cl:

I see you are from South Africa, do you speak Dutch? In that case you should take a look at the last few pages of the Dutch Thread. Then you can see the real naughty comment...:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

I see you are from South Africa, do you speak Dutch? In that case you should take a look at the last few pages of the Dutch Thread. Then you can see the real naughty comment...:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

I speak Afrikaans which is close enough.... Oh my.... And I promised myself to try and clean up my act this year.....:roftl:

cmoooon....here's a present for you!heart-toast.jpg

Hmmmm... it's tempting:wink2: Ok ok, let me word it properly though.

Newyears resolution?

Something like that.... A guy, who once told me he was gay, later told me my dirty mind was hot... so I was a bit like:shocked: woah!!!

"Oh God, I love the perks of being famous and sexy!" (That's one way to put it... a clean way:wink2: )

..that's great! :roftl:

..in a clean way..? hmmm ..wondering about a "dirty way".. :naughty: :naughty:

...groupies under the piano?:das:

:mfr_lol:

How big is it Mika?

mikagreen-1.jpg

mikahair.jpg

Mika: "tragedy, when the feelings gone and you can't go on it's tragedy"

Hopefully some of you will understand the second picture caption!!!

:wub2:

:lmfao:

Those were great, and I get the 2nd one:wink2:

"Oh God, I love the perks of being famous and sexy!" (That's one way to put it... a clean way:wink2: )

lmao loved that.. slightly dirty.. dirty enough for my dirty mind though, so i won't complain lol :naughty:

ok, so i havent read ALL the pages (yet). i did happen to stumble accross the ones regarding ummmmmmm mika's bits :roftl:

anyway i luv this thread so i thought i might post sum!

BUT i really need help :crybaby: . i cant figure out how u out the pics on so u dont have to click a link. like theyre just there with the riting and stuff

if any1 can help me please (im munted)

thanx