Mikagasmic Pics - Part 4

avoca

omg, that guy reminds me much more of mika than evryone i know :blink: (plus every picture from others i've seen here so far (ok, that guy on the bench was QUITE close, too.). Hell Jody, go get him!!! You can count on everyone's support here!!!

hahaha thanks! you guys are so awesome! :biggrin2:

This is the cutest picture ever !!:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

071014Ians40thontheGower046.jpg

aww... i just fell in love all over again. he's so sweet! :wub2:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does he hang around after his gigs to meet fans sometimes? He seems to have a lot of fan photos. He must be very sweet....I hope he hangs around when he is in Oz :)

yeah he does. if you wait for him at the stage door of the club or venue, he comes out and you can get a picture and autograph... but you have to fight for his attention. i made that mistake of thinking he would stay for about 5 minutes... but he only stayed for like 2. i was so sad when i couldn't get a picture. =[

yeah he does. if you wait for him at the stage door of the club or venue, he comes out and you can get a picture and autograph... but you have to fight for his attention. i made that mistake of thinking he would stay for about 5 minutes... but he only stayed for like 2. i was so sad when i couldn't get a picture. =[

How long do you have to wait there ater the concert is finished, do you have to rush out and go around the back (outside) or what not?

I agree. I think that he will be a fantastic daddy, because the best dads are still children at heart. :wub2: I hope that one day he has a son named Alice. :D

Thats so true

I reckon he will have a little Alice

does he have a fave girls name?

i can picture it now mika getting up at 2.30 to do a feed. 3.30 just when he tought he went back to sleep to change a bum haha

Thats so true

I reckon he will have a little Alice

does he have a fave girls name?

i can picture it now mika getting up at 2.30 to do a feed. 3.30 just when he tought he went back to sleep to change a bum haha

I don't know about a girl's name. I'm assuming that if, in the future, he decides that he would like to be a father, he would adopt a baby boy and name him Alice. I think that's the cutest thing ever. I'd love to hear a little kid call him "Daddy." :wub2:

my heart is melting too...:wub2: and I agree with hannah. Dunno why, I feel he would be more inclined to adopt...Just a feeling...

i don't know...but it is just so cute. :wub2:

Mika, please adopt me!!! i will be a good daughter. :bleh: