Mika @ Jahrhunderthalle, Frankfurt, 30-10-2007: REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

okay,my report

I'll prolly forget some things,and will write more afterwards

so then,we arrived at about 16:20 or so,and it was goddamn empty! mellody and I went round back to check the premises and while walking by the busses we had a moment of meditation cuz someone knocked on the window and we were like "cruel evil people,scaring the lollipopgirl and friend like that"

then came the waiting,and finally we got in.it was really amazing how close we were to the stage! if I stretched my hand out properly i could grab mika's toe,but the kind hearted person that i am ,I decided not to

Anyway,Yelle came on,she is goddamn amazing live!!!! I'm hooked! and all the drum solos were great (could also be because I am a mad drummer)

I loved it how some girlies started yelling like mad when a crew guy came on stage for the soundcheck,they prolly thought it was Martin or Mikey,or someone famous anyways :lmao:

And then finally,as Mikey came on,no one noticed it...oh but there was this one mad girl in the front row who had YA YA written on her palm and kept Ya Ya -ing :fisch:

Got a really good pic of Luke with those lights

So yes,then it happened,Mika came on,looking great.I actually was surprised because I thought he'd be taller (yeah...the 6ft person is talking :lol3:) and he was so near!

I just remember jumping like insane and Mika who kept looking my way...luved that!

Holy Johnny was so great,I was actually picturing them as natives of the southern part of US of A ,yehaaa!

Cute thing was that not many knew Holy Johnny so there were just a few people singing along to it,by the time he got to How much do you love me ,there were even less singing along,but he smiled when he saw me singin along

oh and there was a really cool thing during Big Girl ,because I was properly going nuts there.If I would have had more space I prolly would have been as wild as Mika,and he seemd to enjoy coming to the corner where the girl was jumping.

so anyway,my hands were in the air and at one point I started doing this

rock-yellow.gif

so he looked my way,gave me a big smile ,went a few steps back,raised his hand and did the same with his hand while jumping like mad

Didn't realize it at first but then he looked again and smiled and I looked at his hand and was like "hey,wasn't that what I just did"? :lmao:

I really loved how he just kept on looking my way :blush-anim-cl:

ok,gonna let u read now,part 2 cumin up

anyway,thing is,I could hv taken pics while he was looking at me,but found it a bit rude to start flashing his eyes like that.

But I accidentally took two quite clear ones,this is one of them

CIMG0678.jpg

Sara is friggin amazing! Epsecially the Missionary Man intro,she is stunning!

Love Today was amazing,and I was obviously still in a crazy jumping mood ,mellody must have hated me :lmao:

As Any Other world started I really felt the need to close my eyes and just listen to it,but after a couple of secs I realised that Mika's in front of me so I really should keep 'em open.When I Loouked (Rose,Cazz,ya know what I mean :roftl: ) at Martin he was playin with his eyes closed so I kinda automatically closed them again too.The song is so amazing,I felt my eyes gettin a bit wet to tell the truth... and the way Mika sing is,makes you just wanna keep on listening to it

(told you I was gonna have flashbacks) Befor the show,Andy or Richard ,but I'm gonna say Andy :glasses2: interviewed us and I wanted to haver a pic with him,but he was so cute,he was like "but I'm just the cameraman..." and put on this cute face.He's really nice anyway,Mika's got himself a great guy there :thumb_yello:

Do I have to write an introduction to this or just leave it speak for itself?

CIMG0691.jpg

LT got me so hype,you cannot imagine how my adrenalin was flowing and it kept me jumping at the same frequency,haha

Then came Lollipop,and my fav jumpin croc

CIMG0706.jpg

Think his energy is totally contagious,the show was like a workout

They all were having such a great time on stage,I couldn't stop moving (did I mention that I was jumping all the time? )

I know you all want to hear about the spit...yes you do...

Shouldn't have mentioned it :lmao:

It was right at the end,when he did Relax again

He was in his usual Joana corner,jumping along,at one point,when the chorus starts after "took a ride....and I'm screamin for help alone" he actually looked at me cuz he knew I'd start jumping at the sound of the beat,nodded,and then started to jump right and left

He is such a bundle of energy,wonder if he eats a lot of dextrose :naughty:

So,we are at the chorus,I take a pic,I look at it,I lift my eyes up again,and there felt smth land on me.Took me some time to understand what it was because I was thinking it may have been water,my mad neighbour...but he was staring at me again,so I knew it was the teddybear's fault!

This pic was somewhat around that moment,cool innit? :das:

"come on Jo,now u sing! Relaaaaaaaax"

CIMG0720.jpg

oh man I so loved every single time he looked at me and smiled

p.s: in Munich I learned to smile back more often

one more thing on Relax

Dear Andy just turned the camera towards me and filmed with a big grin on his face because he knew that wouldn't stop my workout :lol3:

Devious man...

alrighty,Backstage moment:

There were just 21 people waiting for Mika (I counted ,the security guy kept on telling them there were 30,think he was trying to sabotage us )

Anyway,I was there with my Cherisse Birthday Box,and the Cd for Luke and really wanted to make sure they get them. So I saw a familiar face and asked him if the band was coming out,and he asked who I wanna talk to

I was actually considering saying "urm...martin,mikey,cherisse and luke...please? " but I just said Cheriss and Luke,because I had things to give away :bleh: so he assured me that I will get to see them

By the time lil old me had decided that it's time to start freezing,Mika came out,with his beloved manager and I had to use all willpower left not to laugh at that man's hair

So we were standing in line waiting to talk to Mika,and suprisingly i wasn't even close to hyperventilation or any sort of uncontrolable excitement

now,I gotta say that Andy is a great cameraman cuz he dose want to film everything,but did that by blinding me

Mika saw me ,smiled and was like "hey it's you,how are you?" :biggrin2:

I didn't have anything to sign,because that really wasn't something that important,but I gave him the ticket

also,I gave him the bracelet I made for him,and he was like "wow,did you make this?" I felt really great that he liked it

Then he noticed my "Got Mika?" button ,started giggling and started showing it around.Andy actually zoomed in on it...the button I hope,and i asked about a gig in Romania.He was so nice ,and explained me all about the tour and why he can only go to certain places,but said that for the next album,he deff will grace the East :punk:

Then i told him i hope he wins at the EMA's but he smiled back and said "oh I probably won't but thank you"

Flashback: I was thinking Mika would be taller but it was so cool to have him at eye level! Loved it

and his curls were the cutest thing! I don't think there's anything sweeter than curls surrounding a real big smile and big happy eyes lookin at you

so...it got colder,my fingers were gettin more numb by the second and noone in sight,but then,finally,Luke came dosn the stairs to the bus,and got called my way.

Stretched out my hand ,said "hey,I'm, Joanna" and actually wanted to keep that hand because it was the first warm thing I had touched in a long time :lol3:

I gave him the Cd and explained what was on it

Then I told him what Esperia wanted me to say (and no,not the part where you hate him,I left that one out,I'm nice,ain't I :roftl: ) and he smiled really nicely

I don't actually know what we talked about next but at one point he saw the preyyie for Cherisse and asked about it,so I explained what was in it.

then I think i asked weather they were going to perform a medley at the EMA's but we all know now they didn't

Told him I was going,that i got the ticket with the casting,and what i had to do there ,which practically was yelling and ass shaking

And of course,he had a nice grin on his face when he said "so what exactly did you have to do? :das: " but my ass shaking,waving and jumping phase was long gone by then

Oh and one question: who was the one that was saying Luke was shy? The shy part seems to have avoided me

Two things i have to say:

1. I kept staring at Luke's eyes,he's got great eyelashes.I was actually trying to see if he had makeup on or smth . But I concluded he simply has really cool ,black eyelashes

2. I'm a teeeny bit taller than him :roftl:

So anyway,when mellody took the pic,he put his arm around my neck (is that the neck? I'll just call it neck ) to be the tall one,but because I am such a nice gal,I bended my knees a bit...so ,everyone,Luke is taller than me

Keep that in mind!

For some reason I was abt to say smth in verey single pic,so my mouth is in a weird position,but let's get over it :lol3: But Luke dosen't have his usual face on either,so we're good :glasses2:

Mellody, ur timing was evil!

CIMG0729.jpg

and now,my alltime fav!

CHERISSE!

I don't think it gets sweeter than that! She's the cutest thing ever!

Luke had just left and Cherisse just came round the corner and was all smiley.

so i gave her the box with the cards everyone had sent for her and she was so happy.She was like "omg,for me? Prezzies!" and she hugged me.

I can't get over how sweet she is. She kept looking at the box and hugging me everytime she took her eyes off of it

I told her that there were no concerts on her b.day and that I made it now so that I could give it to her personally.

She said she can't wait to get on the bus and open the box :biggrin2:

I really got a lot of hugs from her,and a real nice piccie,in with urs truly was talking again...but well

maybe next time I get a better one

CIMG0730.jpg

I was totally smitten that night by how sweet she is,absolutely lovely!

and that,concludes The Frankfrut report of Joana....now Munich :lmao:

if i get to go to more concerts i deff will be :naughty:

So why don't you come to London then ? * nudge nudge*

Come on you know you want to!

I need my comedy partner, can't do it on my own *head down, looking sad*.

So why don't you come to London then ? * nudge nudge*

Come on you know you want to!

I need my comedy partner, can't do it on my own *head down, looking sad*.

*pictures pengu looking down and Luke adjusting its head*

you know my weak spots