Mika @ Jahrhunderthalle, Frankfurt, 30-10-2007: REVIEWS!

dcdeb

Hey there.... before I go to bed, I have a few, easy-to-answer questions.... :naughty: just to improve the planning of the Düsseldorf-gig.

1) when did you arrive at the venue?

2) when did the first non-MFCers turn up?

3) how many people were there? (sorry but i haven't followed the general thread)

4) were you allowed to bring water bottles and stuff like that?

more to come... i just forgot what else i wanted to ask :sneaky2:

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh oh oh, i can´t wait to see my cameramen friends again!! *starts drooling*

he was alone yesterday, wonder where his partner has gone! ioana said his name is andy, and she wanted to take a pic with him, but he didn't want to. :naughty: she took some pix of him though. :bleh: i told him what gigs i've been to and going to, and so now i'm his new interview victim. :naughty: well, he interviewed both ioana and me, but he said he's interested in interviewing fans who follow mika around to a lot of cities. he said the documentary will be on TV and on youtube. ;) maybe even on DVD...

he was alone yesterday, wonder where his partner has gone! ioana said his name is andy, and she wanted to take a pic with him, but he didn't want to. :naughty: she took some pix of him though. :bleh: i told him what gigs i've been to and going to, and so now i'm his new interview victim. :naughty: well, he interviewed both ioana and me, but he said he's interested in interviewing fans who follow mika around to a lot of cities. he said the documentary will be on TV and on youtube. ;) maybe even on DVD...

OH NO!! WHERE´S RICHARD?!?!? Richard is my cutie oneeeeee

the shorter guy is Andy? awww:wub2:

Hey there.... before I go to bed, I have a few, easy-to-answer questions.... :naughty: just to improve the planning of the Düsseldorf-gig.

3) how many people were there? (sorry but i haven't followed the general thread)

PETRA I LOVE YOU!

those are the questions I need answers to as well!

haha!!

hmmm...he should interview us then!

I'm travelling to lots of places to see Mika!:thumb_yello:

1. we started queuing at around 5 pm, there were about 20 ppl there at that time, so no problem at all to get to front row. i think most ppl arrived around 6 pm.

2. reni and ela arrived before us, but there were also non-mfclers queuing when we arrived.

3. generally i think about 4000... anyway that was what mika said. :bleh:

4. no food or drinks at all, normal cameras yes, no video cameras.

Hi!=) I have been at the concert in Frankfurt too and I have to say it was simply great! This has been my first Mika concert and I'm impressed! The show was really exciting! Well, at first we had to wait a long long time till the concert began but then everything went absolutely amazing!^-^ Thank god I was in the second row right in front of him so that I was really able to see his gorgeous perfomance! After the concert me and a few people waited at the backdoor for mika to give us a few autographs. But the security guards were really really unfriendly and stupid! At first they said that mika is not at the Jahrhunderthalle anymore, but most of us waited near the exit. And then after standing around there for more than one our in the coldness the security guards said he will come, but we arent allowed to take photos or stuff like that. Surpisingly Mika really came and he talkes to me for a little while(I think it is also recorded because there was a camera man filming everything). It was sooo great! Ive never thought he would be THAT nice in person! He also gave me an autograph and I had the chance to give him a little present =) I'm really happy now!!^-^

Thanks for your report - glad you had a good time :thumb_yello:

hey violet! glad u had fun!!!

its scary....every review and every concert i realise my time is coming!

time FLY!!!!!! :shocked: i cant wait :)

I feel the same Sivan - roll on Glasgow!! :wub2:

he was alone yesterday, wonder where his partner has gone! ioana said his name is andy, and she wanted to take a pic with him, but he didn't want to. she took some pix of him though. :bleh: i told him what gigs i've been to and going to, and so now i'm his new interview victim. :naughty: well, he interviewed both ioana and me, but he said he's interested in interviewing fans who follow mika around to a lot of cities. he said the documentary will be on TV and on youtube. ;) maybe even on DVD...

Wow - that is great news - we could see Kath, Robi and some other regulars here - that would be awesome!!!

First gig, that, yes. :blush-anim-cl: Second one to come on Friday

you're coming to munich too? great! don't be shy and say hi to us, i'd love to meet you! :wink2: ioana only told me after the gig that she thinks she has seen you. but now that you mentioned the glitter braces and that you talked to ioana for a while, maybe i've seen you too... were you shortly behind us in the queue and was there a guy with curly hair and a hoodie with you? when ioana was there for a while, i thought she was making friends with the curly haired guy. :naughty:

btw, with windows movie maker you can make your videos smaller. :wink2: i love the grace kelly video, it's so close up!

ok, here's a short report:

- mika has studied german for 3 years, but he only learned how to sing goethe, and not how to speak german.

- at the royal college of music, he had a german singing teacher called norbert. :naughty: and mika quoted him in a really funny accent, like a german who tries to speak english with a bad accent, and mika did that really well, lol! i have it on video.

- luke was born in frankfurt (but doesn't speak german, obviously he only was there for the first few months of his life)

- mika has a cold, you could hear it a bit when he was speaking and the security guys at the backstage entrance also told us that he's ill.

- still, he came out to sign autographs, though it was freezing cold. but there only were about 20 fans waiting, so he didn't have to stay so long. it was the usual procedure. "get in line, no photos, just one autograph per person, no pushing, or he will leave." he came out especially to sign autographs (about 45-60 minutes after the show finished) and then went back inside again. they only left later (cherisse told us they'd drive to munich during the night. wise decision, regarding the traffic today!).

- i was dressed up as lollipop girl (bad choice, i was freezing my a** off! :sneaky2: ) and when the camera guy who films the documentary saw it, he filmed me and asked to what mika gigs i had been and where i would go, and he said for the documentary he's looking for fans who go to a lot of concerts and he wants to interview them at every concert. he interviewed ioana and me before we went inside, when we stood in front row before the show, then he filmed all the mika meetings at the backstage entrance and interviewed me again after mine. pfft, i guess i just talked rubbish! :blush-anim-cl:

(part 2 will follow...)

Thanks Mellody! You gave us a lot of info!

So poor Mika has the same cold that seems to be doing the rounds in Europea and tha thas had me knocked for the last couple of weeks...I hope it doesn't get worse and that he can manage to rest a bit these days.

So you guys are heavily featuring in the video! how cool is that! I'm really excited about all this, hehe!!

Mika speaking German is something that I am really looking fwd to and that will make Saturday very special indeed :naughty: