Mika @ Jahrhunderthalle, Frankfurt, 30-10-2007: REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think ioana will only post her stuff when she's back home in romania (so maybe sunday or monday).

mirti, no, the "joanna" moment isn't on video, sorry.

and violet sky, we plan to be at the munich zenith at about 4 pm tomorrow, see ya there! :biggrin2:

i think ioana will only post her stuff when she's back home in romania (so maybe sunday or monday).

mirti, no, the "joanna" moment isn't on video, sorry.

and violet sky, we plan to be at the munich zenith at about 4 pm tomorrow, see ya there! :biggrin2:

Will she be posting the signatures when she gets home?

here are the first 2 videos, mika speaking german:

Wow, thank you so much!! these are so great, i love how he speaks German and gets all shy about it, it's too cute for words.

He's so funny isn't he? When he mocks his teacher speaking "Mikah!" It really made me laugh.

It sounds like it was such an enjoyable night, everyone had so much fun, I love it when there's all this banter on stage, it makes it truly special.

Thanks again!:punk:

Wow, thank you so much!! these are so great, i love how he speaks German and gets all shy about it, it's too cute for words.

He's so funny isn't he? When he mocks his teacher speaking "Mikah!" It really made me laugh.

It sounds like it was such an enjoyable night, everyone had so much fun, I love it when there's all this banter on stage, it makes it truly special.

Thanks again!:punk:

..second that! *Lovely adorable mikster when he scratch his head:biggrin2:*

{omy gaw I've to stop smilin like an idiot:roftl: cant help myself these day!}

No kidding! What is he, a living & breathing universal translator?? :biggrin2:

Violet Sky, thanks so much for the report! :thumb_yello:

:naughty::naughty:

ha ha I bet he has one telling him what and how to say stuff in his earpiece at every gig, glad you had a great time VS

:naughty::naughty:

ha ha I bet he has one telling him what and how to say stuff in his earpiece at every gig, glad you had a great time VS

I must admit that I had the same thought :naughty: :naughty: But then again, even if that is the case, we can't fault his pronunciation, he seems to get that quite right with every language.

Well, as far as my non-native skills let me tell, hehe

Even if he was really crap at it I would still be in awe and adore him teh teeniest bit more (cos its hard to do that :naughty:) just for the fact that he tries so hard to speak other languages when he can, he knows it pleases his fans and I think they all respect him for at least trying, I really wish I had tried to learn at least ONE other language way back when I was at school, but it wasn't important way back in the 1800's :naughty:

Hee hee, Sparkly...back in the 1800's. Hmm, I sure can relate to that. :biggrin2:

Even if he was really crap at it I would still be in awe and adore him teh teeniest bit more (cos its hard to do that :naughty:) just for the fact that he tries so hard to speak other languages when he can, he knows it pleases his fans and I think they all respect him for at least trying, I really wish I had tried to learn at least ONE other language way back when I was at school, but it wasn't important way back in the 1800's :naughty:

Oh You're all going to have so much fun! I'm jealous!! :sneaky2: Why don't you all just get yourselves to Duss the following day?

I love the jumping banana Violet....it's sooo cute!:wub2:

I'd love to, but it's so far and the hotel is booked already... I will be so sad on Saturday :boxed:

But those who go, have fun ... (pff, so needless to say!)

Even if he was really crap at it I would still be in awe and adore him teh teeniest bit more (cos its hard to do that :naughty:) just for the fact that he tries so hard to speak other languages when he can, he knows it pleases his fans and I think they all respect him for at least trying.

I totally agree with that. I think a large part of his popularity outside the UK is due to the fact that he speaks fluent French. It's great that he's trying to reach out to everyone as best he can. He's going to bond with the audience instantly by communicating in their language and get them on his side to have a great show.

OH OH OH

Is there anybody home?

:naughty:

HERE ARE SOME YouTube Videos from FRANKFURT!

[MIKA: "I WANT TO INTRODUCE MY STUPID BAND"]

[RELAX]

*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vABSs50Xp0Y

["ABOUT NORBERT" D E L I C I O U S-WATCH THIS!]

[MIKA SPEAKS GERMAN]

[MIKA SPEAKS MORE GERMAN]

[MISSIONARY MAN]

[HOLY JOHNNY]

[RING RING]

[MY INTERPRETATION]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEB82xYoako

[GRACE KELLY]

[GRACE KELLY-Closer]

ok,so finally here i am

this is gona be the shortest report in history :lmfao:

Got spat on,loved the show,Luke is really nice,Cherisse is amazing,totally sweet,loved it!

haha,I'll get back with more details but I so need a shower at the mo

(and with loads of pictures)

ok,so finally here i am

Got spat on,loved the show,Luke is really nice,Cherisse is amazing,totally sweet,loved it!

okkk all good apart from being spat on :boxed: , unless it was mika:wink2:

ok,so finally here i am

Oooo spat on? Sounds delightful!haha

Bring on your pictures:naughty:

Poor Ioana :mf_rosetinted: I'll wait patiently for your report/pix/vid!

oh yes por me...so sad... :naughty:

Ioana got spit on?! Hahahahaha, hope she doesn't catch his cold!

well at least I know who to blame if I catch a cold

What did knittery Ioana do to have Mika spit on her? :roftl:

yes,knittery Ioana was full of it