What Animal Do You Think Mika Looks Like?

Guest Emz-Mika-Luva

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. But I think his cute face looks like a guinea pig sometimes!

And I made an observation- in your signature photo, Mika looks like he has a hole in his ear... are his ears pierced?

Mika would look nice with a little stud hehe:wub2:

ohhh a guinea pig...you're so mean...it's like a rat! No! hehe

haha well...i dunno what does he have inside the ear...It can be a sort of plastic earphone that I've seen before in a Mika pic but i don't remember where xDDD Well, some artists use it. Or perhaps light effects...

Yes, I've been told he has one of his ears pierced!! But the girl told me it was the righr ear, I dunno, maybe he has pierced both :naughty:

and yes, Mika would look nice but I never saw him wearing one

haha well...i dunno what does he have inside the ear...It can be a sort of plastic earphone that I've seen before in a Mika pic but i don't remember where xDDD Well, some artists use it. Or perhaps light effects...

Yes, I've been told he has one of his ears pierced!! But the girl told me it was the righr ear, I dunno, maybe he has pierced both :naughty:

Guinea pigs are rodents, but not rats!:naughty: And they are so cute, I have some lol! They recognize me and squeak a lot (like Mika's high notes:bleh: ) OOh I've discovered Mika has at least one pierced ear... lol thanks for the info!

guinea-pig.jpg

A guinea pig! Don't tell me Mika doesn't look like one:bleh: !

well...it would be a big mouth an teeth guinea pig :)

what reminds me of Mika as well is in Shrek 3, the part in which the cat is inside the body of the donkey, and the donkey smiles sweetly to charm the guards...haha

like this:

burro.jpg

:roll1: well perhaps less teeth and more sweet face hehe

PS: I like your siggy :)

Guinea pigs are rodents, but not rats!:naughty: And they are so cute, I have some lol! They recognize me and squeak a lot (like Mika's high notes:bleh: ) OOh I've discovered Mika has at least one pierced ear... lol thanks for the info!

i thought it was a freckle

well...it would be a big mouth an teeth guinea pig :)

what reminds me of Mika as well is in Shrek 3, the part in which the cat is inside the body of the donkey, and the donkey smiles sweetly to charm the guards...haha

like this:

burro.jpg

:roll1: well perhaps less teeth and more sweet face hehe

PS: I like your siggy :)

Oh yeah, I saw the movie and I LOVED it!

But I remember that the guards didn't get charmed by the Mika- smile

What bad taste they have:sneaky2: ! Who doesn't like a Mika-smile?

PS: I LOVE your siggy!

My hamster looked almost like that one, but it didn't have white hair. It... He was light brown and sooo furry. He's name was Domino, but like all hamsters, he died when he was a little over two years old. :(

that's sad :tears: our hamster looked exactly like that and we named it crash because when we put him in his ball he would run into absolutely everything :bleh: but when he died my sister was CRUSHED she seriously freaked out it was really sad to watch :thumbdown: