• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally had a spaz tonight!

my thoughts :

Write crappy music : win awards

write beautiful music: win nothing

nobody out there gives a crap and frankly...Suzanne has had enough! time to just be yourself and don't care about what anyone else says or does! I learnt that from watching and listening to MIKA!

sorry...having a moment.

I am officially turned off all popular music except MIKA , music from the past, and some other gems as of late.....

A lot of fans will not have seen Mika being interviewed on the 'red carpet' I did, and I got upset, because Mika said he'd been in bed for two days and only got up to come to the event. This told me that he's been either, exhausted, or ill. of course the idiot interviewer wanted to know who he'd been in bed with, and, of course, he answered "sadly, by myself".

Mika performed brilliantly! More so, because he obviously hasn't been well.

Love today, from Marilyn

thx for the video, babs. :thumb_yello:

I have a bunch of hq mika pics at ema.. where shall I post them..? :blink: this thread?

i have not been online all yesterday, been busy with RL LOL but I did watch ema live last nite (I mean on tv LOL) and I could spot mellody next to snoop dog a bunch of times!!! heheheheheh pls tell me it was her cause if not, it was her twin sis!

the red carpet was the best part, he looked the usual doll :wub2: and the who did ya sleep with thing, though it obviously annoyed him, was not specifically directed to him, as I noticed wycliff asked to several celebs. the eye pink mika wore was kitch but fun LOL

i loved he took along his family, as per usual. loved it when him, cherisse and jasmine were on camera.

shame shame for the awards. he SOOOO deserved at least one. :tears: I normally don't dislike lavigne, but it pointed out how mainstream she already is now, her thank you speeches were the most fake one could put together, whilst i imagined the pure enthusiasm mr M would showed in that matter. but that's life, I guess.

as for the performance, I adored the rsb in person (that was fantastic for me, as you may know I am really a fan of that :punk: ), but all in all I found the rest of the performance so mtv-style, if ya get me. not the real mika, not the vibes/enthusiasm/enviroment "our" concerts are. director cared a lot more to film the dancers shacking their butts than mika's face... :boxed: but that may be me. :bleh:

I totally had a spaz tonight!

my thoughts :

Write crappy music : win awards

write beautiful music: win nothing

nobody out there gives a crap and frankly...Suzanne has had enough! time to just be yourself and don't care about what anyone else says or does! I learnt that from watching and listening to MIKA!

sorry...having a moment.

I am officially turned off all popular music except MIKA , music from the past, and some other gems as of late.....

AGREED!

I mightn't have been so worked up if Christina, Rihanna or Justin had've won but AVRIL *hoyk-and-spit-on-the-papparazzi-and-make-a-12-year-old-fan-leave-the-airport-because-he-was-ommitting-BAD-VIBES* Lavigne!!!!??????!!!!

And straight after Mika performed with a marching band, Diddy comes on with a Chicken lady symphony that honestly looked as if the wouldn't know an OBOE from an ELBOW!

And I agree about the red carpet interview; some people have utterly NO consideration!

AGREED!

I mightn't have been so worked up if Christina, Rihanna or Justin had've won but AVRIL *hoyk-and-spit-on-the-papparazzi-and-make-a-12-year-old-fan-leave-the-airport-because-he-was-ommitting-BAD-VIBES* Lavigne!!!!??????!!!!

And straight after Mika performed with a marching band, Diddy comes on with a Chicken lady symphony that honestly looked as if the wouldn't know an OBOE from an ELBOW!

And I agree about the red carpet interview; some people have utterly NO consideration!

Yeah! Rihanna and Justin deserved it!

ok, I'll have post all my ema (not taken by me but posted by me :mf_rosetinted: ) pics as they are 40 and i have no time to upload them one by one on imageshack.

I have to wait photobucket is back in gear and so I can post them to my online mika album. pls be patient. they are well worth the wait. :wub2:

it looks like an eye!:shocked:

yes, it's a big blue eye and there is a tear that looks like a big diamond!

infact Mika and the member of Black Eyed Peas joked about this diamond and the titanic ones (cos they're huge!)

infact Mika and the member of Black Eyed Peas joked about this diamond and the titanic ones (cos they're huge!)

I was sure he was Wyclef Jean and not a member of Black Eyed Peas. :blink:

I think you mistake him for Will.I.Am from BEP:blink: