The MFC EMA Trophy Project!!!

findingmywords

Ok, so unfortunately, MIKA lost the EMA most addictive song award, to Avril Lavigne ( :puke: )

But we all know, here on the MFC, that MIKA deserved it a million hundred times more than Avril!!!! And he won our love and devotion and he won that award in our hearts!!!

So, we are going to make him his own trophy!!! Who cares if he didn't win some stupid plastic award!! We are going to make him the most unique, amazing, mikafied trophy he can ever get, and it's going to be made with all our love here from the MFC!!! So who's with me!?

We can all post our ideas here on the thread! We need to design it and make it amazing! And it also has to have the perfect name too!! So we'll figure it out on this thread! We'll discuss the design and everything here!!

My family can also contribute, because they're really creative too! My dad is a very handy builder and designer. He practically redesigned and rebuilt my whole house, and he has lots of skills!! So we can design it and he can help build it!! He'll have ideas on what to make it out of and the materials and everything.

As for the cost, we'll figure that out later, because I don't know what materials to buy yet. But I can pay for most I guess! It shouldn't be too expensive :wink2:

So this is just the discussing/beginning thread!! I want it to be an MFC project!!! Not just like 2 people with their idea. We'll all pitch in with our ideas and mix it all together!! And people can post what they think about it and what they think it should look like and such!!

And we can think of a really creative way to get it inscribed!!! We just have to figure out what it's gonna say!!!

And lastly, is it okay if I give it to him?! :blush-anim-cl:

If I do, we'll have most likely a lot of time! I live in California, and he'll probably be back here in 2008. And I don't want to risk it getting lost in the mail or getting broken or damaged if I send it to Europe!! So we can brainstorm and think it up for now, and start building in December or January!!!

Ok so for all you lazy people who don't wanna read through the pagesss :bleh: (don't worry, I understand. I'm like the queen of lazy)

So far, the idea for the design is, a globe!! It will be a globe, but I was thinking of having a few things pop out, in 3d! for instance like the eiffel tower since paris was an important part of mika's life! And also maybe we could have the world split in two sort of, and on one half of the globe will be the normal world with the continents and stuff, and the other side will be mika's world, and he will be standing on top of both of em, with one foot in the real world and one foot in his world!! It's still an idea in progress, and we are completely open and welcoming to new suggestions!!! So do you guys like the design? It'll be in super bright, fun colors of course and there'll be made up lands with the characters, and also big girl and lollipop girl could be standing on top with mika!!!

Thanks guys! :flowers2:

And also, Finkster had the idea to make a award/certificate book!!! You can make an award/certificate for mika, about the EMA's, or anything you'd like to tell him, and then send it to me!!! It'll be in a book with all the rest that I recieve!! It would be awesome if you guys could keep it at a maximum size of your regular printer paper!! So I encourage you to do that too!! And you can also send me a letter or present for him or something like that, and I'll be happy to give it to him!! And of course I'll tell him who it's from and everything!! So I'll be like a messenger for presents too!! :wink2: Just PM me anytime, and I'll give you my address!

:thumb_yello:

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so unfortunately, MIKA lost the EMA most addictive song award, to Avril Lavigne ( :puke: )

But we all know, here on the MFC, that MIKA deserved it a million hundred times more than Avril!!!! And he won our love and devotion and he won that award in our hearts!!!

So, we are going to make him his own trophy!!! Who cares if he didn't win some stupid plastic award!! We are going to make him the most unique, amazing, mikafied trophy he can ever get, and it's going to be made with all our love here from the MFC!!! So who's with me!?

We can all post our ideas here on the thread! We need to design it and make it amazing! And it also has to have the perfect name too!! So we'll figure it out on this thread!

Who's in!?

it sounds like a really cool idea:thumb_yello:

That's a great idea count me in!!! :thumb_yello:

I already have an idea for the trophy! I'll show you a drawing tomorrow :thumb_yello:

Awesome, I look forward to seeing it:)

But maybe can it not have the same designs on it as the ones on LICM and on mikasounds?

We should have something origional and REALLY memorable!

I think this is a sweet idea, and thought I would just raise some points.

Firstly what is it going to look like... design etc.

Secondly, how is it going to be made. Trophy store? Handmade? other?

Thirdly... How will it be payed for? Will one person be willing to pay? Others contribute etc

And forthly... Are you going to get it inscribed, and if so, with that?

And fifthly.. when do you expect to finsih it and who is going to give it to him when?

(Just my way of helping out)

Thirdly... How will it be payed for? Will one person be willing to pay? Others contribute etc

And fifthly.. when do you expect to finsih it and who is going to give it to him when?

Good points! :thumb_yello: I was wondering some of the same things.

haha. OK well, I'm not entirely sure about these things yet. I just had the idea and we'll discuss it all in the thread and figure it out.

For the design, everyone can contribute and participate with their ideas. We're just all gonna pitch in and give our ideas, and we can draw all the ideas together, and hopefully it'll be amazing! I'm pretty sure it will. I want it to be a group thing! Not just one person with their one design. We have to take all our ideas together and make it with all the MFC!!!!:naughty:

I don't want to have it made by a trophy store or whatever, because it'll just add to the expense. And it has to be original and made by MFCers. I can just buy all the materials and make it, and my family is very handy and creative. My dad builds things, and he practically rebuilt my whole house, so he'll know how to make it sturdy and what materials to use and everything. He's very willing to help :wink2:

I don't really have an idea on what the cost will be, because I don't know what materials would be used, so we'll just have to figure that out later. This is just the beginning idea stage, so we'll discuss it and figure it out.

Hmmmm. For getting it inscribed, we'll discuss it too. We can for sure get it inscribed in some really creative way, we just need to figure out what it'll say!!

And lastly, I sort of wanted to give it to him. :blush-anim-cl: If that's okay!! If I do, we'll have a lot of time, because I'm in California and he'll be back here in 2008. And I don't want to risk it getting lost in the mail or damaged if I send it somewhere in Europe!! But we should start it soon! We can brainstorm and get our ideas together for now, and in December we can start building!!!

Awesome, I look forward to seeing it

But maybe can it not have the same designs on it as the ones on LICM and on mikasounds?

We should have something origional and REALLY memorable!

Yes I completely agree!! This trophy is gonna be amazing! it's going to have a mix of everything! :mf_rosetinted:

That's a great idea count me in!!!

I already have an idea for the trophy! I'll show you a drawing tomorrow :thumb_yello:

Ok Great!!! :thumb_yello:

I'll do what I can!!...

all us California girls can give it to him together!:wink2:

Woo! oohh yeahhh :naughty:

Okay good...

Thought I'd raise the questions while in the beginning stages, as their probably the most important.

I'll help in whatever way I can (which is mostly raising important questions)

haha okay. Well it's good you're here!! I'm not a very good organizer and for thinking about the important questions like expense and everything. Thanks for helping! :wink2:

We can all post our ideas here on the thread! We need to design it and make it amazing! And it also has to have the perfect name too!! So we'll figure it out on this thread! We'll discuss the design and everything here!!

My family can also contribute, because they're really creative too! My dad is a very handy builder and designer. He practically redesigned and rebuilt my whole house, and he has lots of skills!! So we can design it and he can help build it!! He'll have ideas on what to make it out of and the materials and everything.

As for the cost, we'll figure that out later, because I don't know what materials to buy yet. But I can pay for most I guess! It shouldn't be too expensive :wink2:

So this is just the discussing/beginning thread!! I want it to be an MFC project!!! Not just like 2 people with their idea. We'll all pitch in with our ideas and mix it all together!! And people can post what they think about it and what they think it should look like and such!!

And we can think of a really creative way to get it inscribed!!! We just have to figure out what it's gonna say!!!

And lastly, is it okay if I give it to him?! :blush-anim-cl:

If I do, we'll have most likely a lot of time! I live in California, and he'll probably be back here in 2008. And I don't want to risk it getting lost in the mail or getting broken or damaged if I send it to Europe!! So we can brainstorm and think it up for now, and start building in December or January!!!

So who's in!? :thumb_yello:

What a fantastic idea. Did you actually see the awards they gave out at that thingy the other night. Absolutely crappy-looking things they were. Mika deserves his very own, specially designed award. Yes, deffinately count me in, and bless your heart for thinking of this wonderful idea.

As to the design, my idea would be, maybe some kind of globe, the world with the countries on it, because he's conquered the world hasn't he! obviously brightly coloured, and of course you must give it to him! But lay your hands on a camcorder and get someone to record you giving it to him, and also, what you say when you do give it to him, 'cause I'm going to suggest that this not only gets posted on our club, but on YouTube as well. Mika getting his very own awesome award, on YouTube, and you giving it to him!!!!

I would be willing to give you some money towards the trophy. Just let me know.

God bless you, love today, from Marilyn

Woo! oohh yeahhh :naughty:

haha okay. Well it's good you're here!! I'm not a very good organizer and for thinking about the important questions like expense and everything. Thanks for helping! :wink2:

No problem....

Someone has to think of these things