:roftl:

We'll see :wink2: I actually tried to upload it now, but the file was too

big :shocked: 2MB! (I told you it disproved the theory!)

I'll have to resize it later and then maybe I'll PM it to those who've expressed

an interest :original:

In the meantime, I did find a really excellent photo of Palladium's drummer --

It's nice to have this place where my photography skills are truly

appreciated! :)

dcdeb

that's an excellent one :mf_rosetinted: You should post it on their myspace, they really appreciate getting pictures from gigs :mf_rosetinted:

I checked if I had any excellent pics of Mika to post here, but neeeh, I have hardly any pics of him. But I do have some pictures of the MFCers. :naughty:

My camera is actually so good that it can take pictures through people. Especially their heads. :yay:

pic031cu0.jpg

Look, it's Jennie on the left! :thumb_yello:

pic032fq2.jpg

That's it. I need to improve my skills.

I checked if I had any excellent pics of Mika to post here, but neeeh, I have hardly any pics of him. But I do have some pictures of the MFCers. :naughty:

My camera is actually so good that it can take pictures through people. Especially their heads. :yay:

pic031cu0.jpg

pic032fq2.jpg

Hahahah I was wondering whatever happened to that photo of me!! (I'm glad it blurred - I wasn't ready :naughty:)

Wow we are all such great photographers now aren't we?

Thanks Master Babs *bows*

that's an excellent one :mf_rosetinted: You should post it on their myspace, they really appreciate getting pictures from gigs :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: You know them better than I do... please, go ahead if

you think they'll like it! :thumb_yello:

I found one more! Nikjass the Ghost is approaching Tia and others. Kinda like the X-files. :naughty:

pic033wy1.jpg

That's aMAAAAAAAAzing! It is like X Files or something! What's cool is that the others don't even

seem to know she's there... :)

dcdeb

pic031cu0.jpg

pic032fq2.jpg

Your skills are perfect ........ for this thread. :naughty:

I think it is a sign of a true fan if you can appreciate crap photos of Mika and his fans as important contributions to post modernist art.

Only true Mika fans could enjoy these pics as much as we are doing!!:naughty:

I think it is a sign of a true fan if you can appreciate crap photos of Mika and his fans as important contributions to post modernist art.

Only true Mika fans could enjoy these pics as much as we are doing!!:naughty:

Shall I change my title?

I think our brand of Mika fandom is just a bit too "real" for some people (including Mika :naughty:). I think "real fan" is very appropriate!

I still haven't figured out any of my camera settings so I should have plenty of contributions to the album next week.

Shall I change my title?

yeah, it's time for it, babs. :mf_rosetinted:

after all the recent swooning (I enclose myself in the shameful bunch, with ya, kata and christine :boxed: ), it's frankly becoming embarassing to still sport NOT A REAL FAN as your title... :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: :roftl: