Mika Appreciation DVD

Hannah

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As of late, it has been very difficult for me to get on MFC, so if you could all just PM Cynthia Mulat with your videos and if you have any specific questions, because I don't know when I will be able to get back on regularly...

On the format section, it says windows media audio/ video file.:blink: Is that by any chance the full form of ".wmv"?:blink:

no,that's pretty much generic...do you have some downloading programs? Emule?Dc++? Torrents? I know it's really idiotic,but upload it on ur share section and it will show ya what file extension it is

if not,yet another idiotic option of mine

http://www.media-convert.com ,click the "Browse" button,select it ,and it will tell you what type it is

no,that's pretty much generic...do you have some downloading programs? Emule?Dc++? Torrents? I know it's really idiotic,but upload it on ur share section and it will show ya what file extension it is

if not,yet another idiotic option of mine

http://www.media-convert.com ,click the "Browse" button,select it ,and it will tell you what type it is

Its .wmv

So....what now? Today's the deadline!!!! OMG....cant they extend this thing any longer????

I'll make another extension just because i know i haven't even been around to promote it right and like Hannah said she's not able to be here right now. It'll be until the Feb 15th. Please, make sure to have everything in by that time so i can have the DVD finished by the time i leave for the UK on the 22/23rd.

Please send all footage to either sugarplumfairycm@yahoo.com or to my pm box.

p.s. Please that i may(its not guaranteed) have to break up the footage you send me in order to create the right effect.

Note: If you send your footage to sugarplumfairycm@hotmail.com then i didn't not receive it as i don't have an e-mail account with them. I'm sorry for any inconvenience that this news may cause but if you can help us out and resend your footage to the above mentioned location I'd appreciate it. :thumb_yello:

Ohhhh THANK YOU soooooo MUCH!!! you saved me!!!! Now I can fix my video in peace!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

thanx cynthia, you saved me too! i tried to do it with windows movie maker but i can't do anything in there! so i installed adobe premiere elements a few days ago, but took me ages to figure out how to do things in this program, so i only actually started putting together the vid yesterday... and if i had to finish it today (meaning within the next hour cause i'm off to party after that), it would've been the worst video ever! so i'm really glad i have some more time for it now! :biggrin2:

so you will give it to mika in london in february?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...