The BRIT awards 2008 (London, Earl's Court)

Blue Sky

Okay so let's presume that those of us without tickets now, won't have any by next Wednesday (Unless we win any of the competitions...)

Anyone else planning on going to the red carpet bit before?

:sneaky2: Jennie....Please Please PLEASE do NOT plant ideas in my head!! Did you hear me?:roftl:

Ahem....at what time would that be?:blush-anim-cl: And where?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:sneaky2: Jennie....Please Please PLEASE do NOT plant ideas in my head!! Did you hear me?:roftl:

Ahem....at what time would that be?:blush-anim-cl: And where?

:naughty: You know you want to.

Early evening...or probably late afternoon more like, Earls Court?

No, no, no! It's bad enough hanging around when you can get in! :naughty:

But hey Jennie, it's on your way home from work, it would be a waste, right?

Apart from the fact I'm not working that day and further away from my flat than work so not really on my way home.

:naughty:

I'm only at uni 9-10am then have nothing to do all day...so it's a waste of a day really. It would mean missing the actual award show on TV...(not that I have a TV anyway) so we'd have to rely on someone to youtube it ready for when we get home :naughty: *nudge nudge cough cough wink wink* :blush-anim-cl:

He needs his MFCers there for moral support!!

I just can't do the pace, out the Friday and Saturday, then the following Mon, Wed and Thurs and working too. It's hell being old. :naughty:

Well I'm working tomorrow, saturday and Sunday. Off Monday, uni Tuesday and Wednesday and red carpet, uni Thursday, work Friday and move into flat and go out on night, out on the night Sat and work all day, work Sunday and go out on the night, Mika on Monday and Tuesday, another gig on Wednesday, Mika on Thursday, work and move out of flat on Friday then work Sat and Sunday.

I may actually die.

:blink:

Well I'm working tomorrow, saturday and Sunday. Off Monday, uni Tuesday and Wednesday and red carpet, uni Thursday, work Friday and move into flat and go out on night, out on the night Sat and work all day, work Sunday and go out on the night, Mika on Monday and Tuesday, another gig on Wednesday, Mika on Thursday, work and move out of flat on Friday then work Sat and Sunday.

I may actually die.

Haha, you're young, you'll survive!

I may actually die.

:shocked::jawdrop: *dies* :blowup:

***ATTENTION ALL VOTERS FOR MIKA IN THE BRIT AWARDS,

PLEASE READ NEW THREAD--

***IMPORTANT BRITS AWARD VOTING INFO***

-ASAP!, STAT! LIKE, NOW!

It only applies for best single not breakthrough artist- keep on voting

Voting Terms & Conditions – British Breakthrough Act

The BRIT Awards public votes are organised by or on behalf of BRIT Awards Limited, whose registered address is Riverside Building, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7JA.

Voting opens on at 10.00 GMT on 8th February 2008 and closes at 23:59 GMT on 15th February 2008.

You may only cast your vote by voting on http://www.brits.co.uk for the act you want to win. The winner will be the act with the most votes once the vote has closed.

You may vote as many times as you wish within the opening and closing times for the vote.

It only applies for best single not breakthrough artist- keep on voting

Voting Terms & Conditions – British Breakthrough Act

The BRIT Awards public votes are organised by or on behalf of BRIT Awards Limited, whose registered address is Riverside Building, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7JA.

Voting opens on at 10.00 GMT on 8th February 2008 and closes at 23:59 GMT on 15th February 2008.

You may only cast your vote by voting on http://www.brits.co.uk for the act you want to win. The winner will be the act with the most votes once the vote has closed.

You may vote as many times as you wish within the opening and closing times for the vote.

THE THREAD TITLE IS:

"Important Brit Award Voting Info" [NO "s" after Brit!]

Look under "Forums" (and then) "General Chin Wagging!"

I may actually die.

BREATHE, JENNIE, BREATHE!

I hope I can get a job to London on Wednesday, then I can lurk around the red carpet, unless I win a ticket of course, then hopefully hang out with Bexxy inside.

I may actually die.

...or spontaneously combust :naughty:

But beware, don't do it before next week's Thursday :wink2:

Sheet, the local radio station Chiltern FM just rang me up to answer 3 questions on the Brits to win tickets.

I didn't get them right. Bah!

What year did the brits start?

Who has been awarded the most Brits?

Who won the outstanding achievment award last year.

I got one out of 3 :blush-anim-cl: