French Interview - Public n°225 (3 November 2007)

Yoppappop

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmfao:

they made it up themselves!!!!! poor unfortunate people!!!

but thanks for it so much!

such a great laugh! :wink2:

yeah they're quite a shame for my country...:sneaky2:

which doesn't mean i'm not gonna buy that right away just to see the lay-out:biggrin2:

thx for the article, yop. glad to see ya back posting here very so often or maybe you never stopped and I was just looking in the wrong places :mf_rosetinted:

sadly i cannot see the pics. doy uo think you could repost them pretty pls?

oh so "we" let ourselves go a little more now..? :mf_rosetinted: (talk talk)

not that I care o.c. :fisch::mf_rosetinted:

what do you mean you can't see the pics ? there is only one big image which is the page of the magazine... with one big pic of mika and 2 tiny ones with his sister and alan cumming... but all in one image...

you fascinate both girls and boys. sexually, where would you place yourself ?

good question ! i don't even know myself ! i think i most of all need to seduce, so boys or girls, it doesn't matter ! at the moment, i'm just 24, it's not choice-time yet and honestly, i'm not sure about anything yet !

Is it really true? Did he actually say that? :shocked:

what do you mean you can't see the pics ? there is only one big image which is the page of the magazine... with one big pic of mika and 2 tiny ones with his sister and alan cumming... but all in one image...

Not for me. Just a white box and a cross. But I get the jist.

i can't see the picture :blink:

i love the article though :roftl:

meh, who cares, its obvious this person has gone twisting, twisting mikas words, or perhaps its made up, and most people dont know the difference between real fact interviews and fiction made up for a stop gap page filler type like this one appears to be,

I admit I havent read the whole thing, I got a few sentances in and I couldnt bear it anymore, I dont buy it one little bit!

Thought you might be interested... :fisch:

mika.jpg

(stupid people... they took his sister for "a girl"... they could get info before publishing stupid things...)

Just because i'm nice, here is the translation :

Big picture : with his beautiful smile, the relax, take it easy singer seduces more than one (boy or girl)

At 24, he got the world at his feet in less than 1 year. THE 2007 phenomenon took the time to answer our questions... the most inquisitive ones !

unknown last year, today you're an international star. how do you live it ?

It's both exciting and scary. it's like something unreal. i say to myself "all that is fake, i'm gonna wake up soon ! "

what are you massive seduction weapons ?

physically, i think i'm rather ordinary, so i'd say my voice, my "modern-time poet" side, my style."

at least, you have no hang-ups !

on the contrary, i'm all made in hung-ups. when i was a little boy, i was staying on my own cause my school mates were saying i was "different". certainly my style.

you fascinate both girls and boys. sexually, where would you place yourself ?

good question ! i don't even know myself ! i think i most of all need to seduce, so boys or girls, it doesn't matter ! at the moment, i'm just 24, it's not choice-time yet and honestly, i'm not sure about anything yet !

what could you do for love ?

give away my piano for, let's say, 48 hours !

money-talk, what was your last excentricity ?

get a private jet so all my family could come and see me at the Olympia last summer. but i'm very reasonable with money : this won't make me loose my mind.

Always in good company...

picture 1 : one day with a girl... mika shows up with pretty girls on a regular time basis, like here, in the streets of LA last march, with this beautiful brunette (it's his sister you stupid lots !!!!!!!)

picture 2 : with a boy the day after ! later, we find him with the scottish actor alan cumming, having lot of fun !

And honestly, i wouldn't take anything for granted from this magazine... i posted it just because it made me remember the good old "we don't care" times :naughty: :naughty: :roftl::lmao::lmao:

I love the way MIKA answers each questions. His intelligence makes him more adorable.

Thank you for sharing

Thought you might be interested... :fisch:

mika.jpg

Just because i'm nice, here is the translation :

And honestly, i wouldn't take anything for granted from this magazine... i posted it just because it made me remember the good old "we don't care" times

1.Thanks for posting! And translating:biggrin2:

and generally it is always great to see Yop popping out all of a sudden :punk:

btw I cant see the article either...

2. as for "the question" - think he has been just outblinging Travolta as usual :fisch:.... (good ol' reliable technique to switch from unwanted questions) ....I can quite see puppy eyes wide opened, straight look into opponents eyes : "Yes, I just need to flirt with everyone - boys, girls, trees......but within 2 hrs I have to return them to whoever they belong to..."

and yes, I just think that was "flirt" rather then "seduce" - kinda all things fall into places then....plus it is well known he tends to multiply repeat the passages he finds witty or successfull.... not a French expert myself, but its just very likely he has mixed up with nuances and used "seduce" instd of "flirt" - common thing when one switches between langs quickly....so Id rather think it was meant to be flirting with trees quote

3. however - "who cares" :mf_rosetinted:

(and on a serious side - he is 24 and works incredibly hard....so just have to hope they wont bother him with some stupid questions too much....and that he finds time for experiences and "decision" making - whenever he feels like it )

*caffeine injection finished....off to RL*

i'm sorry, i have no idea why you can't see the image, cause see it everytime you quote it...

not that interesting though, you can't read on it, it's all blurry...

the big picture is quite nice, though, and the pic with his sister in LA is a paparazzi shot... the pic with alan cumming is one of the multiple ones you've all seen in the alan cumming thread...

i reposted it, copy-pasting the code for the image yesterday evening after Avoca's post, but it still doesn't work apparently... i don't know...

i'm sorry, i have no idea why you can't see the image... not that interesting, since you can't read on it... the big picture is quite nice, though, and the pic with his sister in LA is a paparazzi shot... the pic with alan cumming is one of the multiple ones you've all seen in the alan cumming thread...

i reposted it, copy-pasting the code for the image, but it doesn't work... i don't know...

LA?????????

Now I really want to see them! haha

LA?????????

Now I really want to see them! haha

you can't SEE it's in LA, it's written in the capture... you just see their 2 faces and they're at a café table... it's with Zuleika.

i'll try something else, with the "attachement" thing... maybe you can see it then... i had to get the scan out of the trash, that's why i didn't think about it before :blush-anim-cl:

mmmmmh... doesn't work... "upload of file failed"... and i got to go... i'll try again later...

you can't SEE it's in LA, it's written in the capture... you just see their 2 faces and they're at a café table... it's with Zuleika.

i'll try something else, with the "attachement" thing... maybe you can see it then... i had to get the scan out of the trash, that's why i didn't think about it before :blush-anim-cl:

mmmmmh... doesn't work... "upload of file failed"... and i got to go... i'll try again later...

Well thanks for trying:thumb_yello:

I'll be patient.:blush-anim-cl: