Relax? Confused more like!

CazGirl

Hey, I hope some of you can answer this for me.

I was flicking though the music channels and came across Q. It was towards the end, but it was Mika and his song "Relax"

BUT!

It was NOT the music video (random live clips and cartoons everywhere). It was a gig and Mika was singing live. I believe it must have been the Olympia gig (excuse the spelling) because at the end Mika started shouting something in French, and all I could capture was "Merci" and "Paris" but pronounced "Paree" but i don't know how to spell that in French xD

Oh! And his jacket was glittery.

What I don't get, though, is how or why it's televised? Or WHY it's on a music channel? It's not like it's being released.

...Or is it? :boxed:

-queue twilight music-

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I hope some of you can answer this for me.

I was flicking though the music channels and came across Q. It was towards the end, but it was Mika and his song "Relax"

BUT!

It was NOT the music video (random live clips and cartoons everywhere). It was a gig and Mika was singing live. I believe it must have been the Olympia gig (excuse the spelling) because at the end Mika started shouting something in French, and all I could capture was "Merci" and "Paris" but pronounced "Paree" but i don't know how to spell that in French xD

Oh! And his jacket was glittery.

What I don't get, though, is how or why it's televised? Or WHY it's on a music channel? It's not like it's being released.

...Or is it? :boxed:

-queue twilight music-

It could've been sort of advertising the DVD.

It could've been sort of advertising the DVD.

I did kinda think that...I don't know what it said at the beginning as I watched it near the end, but at the end it just said "Mika - Relax" and that was it. Like a normal music video.

I know, in different countries, they release different singles. I think Relax, has been recently number one in Lebanon and Israel (I might be wrong) The singles don't all come out at the same time all over the world. It is confusing. But it is probably about the DVD. At the moment, in Britain, we have the Woolworths ad playing. Then next week, they should advertise the DVD. It's all good!!!!

Love today, from Marilyn

They do that sometimes on the music channels though don't they, ya know, just because kinds thing, no reason, just play another song by an artist. I dunno, i've seen that sort of thing quite a bit over the years on the music channels, although you never know, there could well be summat in it........mmmmm........dunno sweet. :biggrin2: xxx

That didn't really help much did it? lol!!! Soz hun! :naughty: x

They do that sometimes on the music channels though don't they, ya know, just because kinds thing, no reason, just play another song by an artist. I dunno, i've seen that sort of thing quite a bit over the years on the music channels, although you never know, there could well be summat in it........mmmmm........dunno sweet. :biggrin2: xxx

That didn't really help much did it? lol!!! Soz hun! :naughty: x

hahaha all that for "dunno sweet" xD :roftl:

but it was also in the category "new talent" :boxed:

Hellooo Caz

That definately sounds like the new DVD which is officially released next Monday. I was lucky enough to get my hands on a promo copy last week and it is awesome :mf_lustslow:

Yep, MIKA is wearing a VERY sparkly jacket and at the end of Relax he says "Bonsoir Paris ('Paree')".

The DVD is absolutely AWESOME - you are in for a real treat, and the documentary 'A Long Way From Home' is bloody wonderful (some tops footage of MIKA, Mikey and Cherisse together fooling around! and MIKA wearing a gorgey scarf!)

Jules

xx

I never watch MTV anymore, but I remember watching videos and they would play a live performance of a song as the video instead of the actual video. Like I can remember them showing live 'NSYNC performances of "This I Promise You" instead of the actual video (don't ask me how I can remember that :roftl:), for no reason at all really. *shrug*

Hellooo Caz

That definately sounds like the new DVD which is officially released next Monday. I was lucky enough to get my hands on a promo copy last week and it is awesome :mf_lustslow:

Yep, MIKA is wearing a VERY sparkly jacket and at the end of Relax he says "Bonsoir Paris ('Paree')".

The DVD is absolutely AWESOME - you are in for a real treat, and the documentary 'A Long Way From Home' is bloody wonderful (some tops footage of MIKA, Mikey and Cherisse together fooling around! and MIKA wearing a gorgey scarf!)

Jules

xx

oh wow that sounds wonderful! thanks for sharing!

Hellooo Caz

Jules

xx

Oh my god!!! Your making me go mad for the dvd now!!! But when I buy it I'm putting it away for christmas, I hope I can last that long!

Hellooo Caz

Jules

xx

Lucky duck! :D Any more information you would like to tell us? :D I'm so excited for this! Less than a week to go!

Hellooo Caz

Jules

xx

-GASP-

I need more details!!!:woot_jump:

Hellooo Caz

Jules

xx

Gosh!!! i need to see that RIGHT NOW!!!! i seriously cant wait anymore!:naughty:

I think it's likely that they are showing the song from the dvd, much like most channels are doing with The Fratellis Chelsea Dagger at the moment, showing the live dvd version.

Lucky duck! :D Any more information you would like to tell us? :D I'm so excited for this! Less than a week to go!

-GASP-

I need more details!!!:woot_jump:

Don't want to spoil it - but there is some amazing footage - you get to see inside the luxury Tour Bus (SQUEEE!!), Mika putting on hand cream, Mika wearing a turquoise, purple and lime green scarf... ooops have I said too much already ?! :shocked::wink2:

Also, wasn't sure how many MFC'ers were in the audience at L'Olympia... but saw loads of shots of Mirtilla !!!

Don't want to spoil it - but there is some amazing footage - you get to see inside the luxury Tour Bus (SQUEEE!!), Mika putting on hand cream, Mika wearing a turquoise, purple and lime green scarf... ooops have I said too much already ?! :shocked::wink2:

Also, wasn't sure how many MFC'ers were in the audience at L'Olympia... but saw loads of shots of Mirtilla !!!

Oh goodness you're gonna kill us all! But I can wait...less than a week!!! :biggrin2: