Mika @ VEGA, Copenhagen: 06-11-2007-- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

Kata thankyou so much, I had such a good time and I am missing you, I hope you are not missing your chair too much:naughty: :wink2::lmao:

I'm not missing the chair, it's still here - just a bit eh...disabled :blink:

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well actually, I went to get an autograph, and I handed him my little book to sign, on the page where I had L's autograph, and I said, don't sign there, you might spoil L's autograph, so he just handed the book back to me with out signing it .:naughty:

Ahh...sarcasm this forum knows it well:roftl:

Love the reports!!! It sounds like a good time was had by all - the best concert so far, eh?? That's impressive. I thought SH would take a lot of beating. What was it that made it stand out?

Looking forward to seeing some pics!

Thanks for the calls BTW Babs... my phone was put of earshot, so I missed you, but at least I have the voicemail messages to listen to....I thnk it's Jem's high pitched squealing I can hear...:naughty: :naughty:

See you next week :thumb_yello:

x

Niiiiiiiiiiiice. He was SO drunk. We met him a the Train station :punk: Looked aweful. You screamed like a pig :roftl:

Probably, he scared the living daylights out of me!:shocked: I have never heard the screams of a pig so I will take your word for it.

He then offered my ice cream on a spoon, he was very random.

Aw BE! I think I waved at you at SH house though, I keep saying to Jems I want to meet you because it feels like I know you already!

babs, the critical comment.. priceless! :biggrin2: he's a true apple! :mf_rosetinted: could it be he poured a look at the flag too..? :fisch:

He of course told about how that american dude said that he sucked. And Billy B. And ”Nogle gange mange små ting går galt, and that's what makes some gigs special and a lot of fun for us". It was great. He said a lot.

No Sjælland at all. Maybe mostly Jylland? I dunno. He pronouced the words pretty damn good.

awww.. can someone be biased..? :fisch:

I see. Double Dutch. :das:

defo. and proud to be :mf_rosetinted:

It's not so hard to see how the wind blows in that matter. After all it is not him who pays money and stands crammed within a nasty crowd for hours in the blistering cold or in the heat just to see us.

I bet your girl was really happy about the signed poster and I'm so sure that alone was worth the wait for you. Don't deny, Kata, I know you by now

I think it is all a matter of expectations and perception.

I never thought he'd be outrageously thrilled at the sight of fans or fans in costumes or fans with presents or whatever, but pleased, yes, that. In no way did I have the impression he was indifferent (can't tell for Copenhagen though). Because if so, he could as well have gone. Would have been more convenient, no?

IMO the fact that he has been close with his fans from the beginning (and he obviously has a way with people, that can't be denied) lead to high expectations which can easily be underachieved in people's personal perception. Plus, and I believe this is true in your case, novelty wears out.

So, indifferent or not (in my book it's a 'not' - so far), I still find he does more than others and I have the impression he does it because he feels like doing so, not because he has to or thinks he has to.

And I do think that - up to this point he'd rather have people waiting for him than going home straight after the show ;o)

Ooh and I have to add: even if it is not a special interest in the individuals waiting there outside, but just pure kindness, I find it's a lot.

I agree with everything Violetta!!:thumb_yello:

About his looks: I was dissapointed. People has always talked about how TALL he is. He's not THAT tall :boxed::naughty:

I thought the same when I first saw him: that he isn't THAT tall, he is kind of tall, but not freakishly so...he's more long than tall I'd say.

Cause he's so skinny,hehe.

Although lately he's been getting a bit more beefed up...

I'm just joking Suzy, Queenie and Avoca.

That was the best gig I have seen. It was really really good and I said to Mika , by the way, the gig was really, really, good, the best I have been to, and I know we can be critical sometimes, but that was fantastic tonight.

And he said, yes you can be critical.:shocked::blush-anim-cl:

:naughty:That is hilarious..:naughty:Mika the one who knows

Sorry bab, but that was one the funniest moments in history! My ribs still hurt from laughing so much, Thankyou for making this all possible:biggrin2:

it so was!!!

i should have taken my camara out a little bit earlier.but still its funny

Sarah you are not a fan of my squealing then?

I thought I sounded bloody brilliant, but then again I also thought wearing a corset and knickers in November was a good ides:naughty:

have i ever told u that i f***ing love you?

Enfa he licked it!:blink::shocked: :bleh:

that was funny, but u liked it though

And a HUGE thanx to kata!for letting us stay in your house and breaking your furniture!

It was brilliant as always!

p.s:Thnx jemma for the new love in my life!

he was a good pillow in the bus and he kept me warm all the day!

he is in good hands now

yeah, dutch, at least it's what mika thinks :mf_rosetinted:

Coz I told him you were!! That was mostly my fault in Tokyo. How embarrassing, I will never live that blunder down!!

What about me? :tears: Don't you care if I had a good time?

Sounds like you had a great time if you were taking more photos of Mika's arse!!!

I have so enjoyed laughing my way through this thread this morning... MFC is totally the way to get up in a good mood!!:biggrin2:

Would love to see pics of everyone. When you have recovered enough.

BUt I sure liked at least one thing about his looks. One thing I really hadn't expected to be so perfect.

And what was that?

Well actually, I went to get an autograph, and I handed him my little book to sign, on the page where I had L's autograph, and I said, don't sign there, you might spoil L's autograph, so he just handed the book back to me with out signing it .:naughty:

Was it a blank page?