Cancelled: Mika @ B1 Club in Moscow, Russia: 16-12-2007!

dcdeb

UPDATE: 26-11-2007:

From the site:

"Друзья! К сожалению, концерт Mika, намеченный на 16 декабря, отменен и перенесен на весну 2008 года. Приносим свои извинения. Информация по возврату билетов будет позже."

Babelfish's translation:

Friends! Unfortunately, concert Mika, outlined on 16 December, is abolished and postponed by the spring 2008. We bring our apologies. Information on the recovery of tickets will be more lately.

http://www.b1club.ru/

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and we thought it was over after dec 4th! :naughty:

i know someone who will be delighted to know this...Jenny from Moscow, the Russian girl who won ticket/trip to torino's gig!

go jenny go! this time he's all yours! :biggrin2:

..and Slighty Mad, of course....:blush-anim-cl:

ciao to both! :wub2:

Tickets to the dance floor cost 1800 rubles (about 70 USD), and seat tickets price starts from 10000 rubles (about 350 USD and up to 2500 USD for VIP seats). So the prices are quite high. Anyway, hope he'll come.

O My..............that's a lot of money... :shocked: :shocked:

Tickets to the dance floor cost 1800 rubles (about 70 USD), and seat tickets price starts from 10000 rubles (about 350 USD and up to 2500 USD for VIP seats). So the prices are quite high. Anyway, hope he'll come.

why this difference from tickets sold all over europe?? :sneaky2:

this is not fair, someone is cheating i'm afraid...and mika should know! :sneaky2:

btw...dancing floor tickets, standing, in front of the stage! this is the best option!

i know someone who will be delighted to know this...Jenny from Moscow, the Russian girl who won ticket/trip to torino's gig!

its not over DEC 4th! as you can see...

its not over DEC 4th! as you can see...

you know what ela?

i hoped he could rest before going to canada/usa in the new year....a good month of rest around christmas...oh well, he knows what he does! :biggrin2:

it's just the thought of a caring motherfan...but i undrstand it's not a realistic one for a pop star who won 4 world awards! :mf_lustslow:

Maybe he will be pretty much on holiday. Didn't he go to India last year? Maybe he's spending this year in Eastern Europe. I'm sure it's not going to kill him to sing for one hour in a month.

so brixton # 2 is not last date for this year..???!!!!! :shocked: :shocked:

well, i am suprised... maybe he starts an eastern euope tour for later this year..? he seems to have told ioana next year for eastern europe, but maybe he's arranged smt or it's just a single appointment, like dubai. who knows?

well I am pleased for the russian people, :bleh: though I am obviously jealous THEY'll be the last to see a mika gig for year 2007 :sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

not sure it's a good idea to pick up russia for a winter holiday, christine.. I know you are used to canada, but that's also quite a chilly place in dec.. :boxed:

Jenny all knows!))) it to me the ticket has bought it! I send the regards to you!

On a site of club " Б1 a maximum ". We have read through, that there will be a concert. On December, 16th at 20-00. Tickets already on sale. We have bought. I have bought already the ticket for a train.)) but we do not trust, that MIKA will arrive. It seems to us, that it is a deceit. That day Russian group should act. But it is written, that it has cancelled a concert. We so have understood, that it is club has cancelled a concert because MIKA can arrive to Russia only this day. We have written on MySpace the message to each musician. So they have received on 4 or 5 letters with a question on a concert. Nobody has answered ((.

Any mistrust at us to ours. I am afraid, that MIKA at all does not know, that at it in Russia a concert. Can, we too mistrustful. Have got used to wait and hope only. Still I very much do not like an inscription on the ticket. It is written, that any photo - and video shootings are forbidden. In our country like to be zealous over a measure. I shall not be surprised, if MIKA will surround with a fat layer of the strengthened protection))))))))))))).

Let's hope, but we shall believe in the happiness, only when we shall see darling MIKA own eyes.

And tickets really - dear extremely!!!

YAY for all russian fans!! :punk: :punk: hope for ya he'll be there!!

but after this gig,let's hope he'll take some rest!!

I think after this he'll be going home for Christmas, then he'll get plenty of rest.

Lena and everyone in Russia

I can understand you are anxious about MIKA's appearance, and the price of the tickets is crazy!! I hope Mika is really coming...maybe you should email his myspace and check?? Will he take his band too? They read their myspace messages more than Mika, so perhaps you should let them know you are worried!!

It must be hard for you all when you cannot trust the club holding the show.:blink: