Mika, 23, leads the 100 desirable boys (tatler)

lcmlcm

Flamboyant pop singer-songwriter Mika, 23, leads the 100 desirable boys. Often compared to the Scissor Sisters and Freddie Mercury, his debut single Grace Kelly has been this year's runaway hit.

He was born Mica Penniman in war-torn Beirut, but his family fled Lebanon for Paris when he was just one, and moved to London eight years later. He was educated at Westminster and the Royal College of Music.

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/pages/live/femail/article.html?in_article_id=491594&in_page_id=1879

Scroll down...

dun know if it is posted before...

:mf_lustslow::yay::drinks_wine:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Flamboyant pop singer-songwriter Mika, 23, leads the 100 desirable boys. Often compared to the Scissor Sisters and Freddie Mercury, his debut single Grace Kelly has been this year's runaway hit.

He was born Mica Penniman in war-torn Beirut, but his family fled Lebanon for Paris when he was just one, and moved to London eight years later. He was educated at Westminster and the Royal College of Music.

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/pages/live/femail/article.html?in_article_id=491594&in_page_id=1879

Scroll down...

:groupwave: "Desirable Boy"! Sounds naughty...THANK YOU!

I'm confused..

what is that?:roftl:

It's an article about a list of famous young men and women in the UK (i think) who are sort of the most "eligible bachelor/bachelorettes". :biggrin2:

Scroll down...

Brilliant! No matter what the media try to do to him, they can't keep a good (and drop-dead-gorgeous) man down.

Love today, from Marilyn

trying to see it all by mika perspective (i know i dare much) this is exactly the kind of issue he doesn't like to be in...see oslo interview as last proof of what i'm saying!

but thanks all the same for putting him on top! this flatters us, if not him! :wub2:

I'm very sorry if this sounds stupid.. But I don't really get the point of the article. :cheerful_h4h:

It's really a popularity poll, like the ones in Sofeminine. It's just good publicity for a change, and shows people know and love him. No one thinks he's going to go off and marry some posh girl. It's just a great compliment. I certainly hope he doesn't mind anyone voting for him in those polls. I vote for him on Sofeminine and I'm old enough to be his mum and wouldn't dream of trying to get with him, but like I say, it's just a compliment and helps to prove he is popular.

Love today, from Marilyn