Mika @ Heineken Music Hall, Netherlands: 11-11-2007 -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ingie! Were you standing on the right side of the stage? 4th/5th row? Because there was a girl with wings on her back standing behind me..!

Nopez, I was first row, left side. I think you're talking about Nathalie. I gave her wings too:biggrin2:

Thank you all for the reviews, pics, etc, it's great to "live" it through your reviews.

And I so wish I could have been there too!!

Stroopwafels, yum!! I hope that Mika appreciates them, or he can pass them onto me in Glasgow, hehe!!

How cool that he remembered you, Starrats!! You can tell that your tiger impressed him, if I was you I'd watch him cause the next step is trying to steal your costume for his show :roftl:

And about John being Holy Johnny.....boy he sure looks old for 24!:naughty:

I loved the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2: It was my first mika gig and it was amazing! I'm still full of adrenalin!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2: I especially loved LOVE TODAY, the drumming party was so cool, you could really see that they were having fun on stage! I was pretty much in the front, on the right side, forth row. During alphabeat ( which was really good!) i just kept thinking: oh my god, in an hour mika is going to stand right THERE! After the show i bought a t-shirt, a rosette, a button and 2 posters:mf_rosetinted: And then my mum wanted to leave but I begged her to stay and she said : alright, we'll just have a look then.. but I kept saying: just ten more minutes, he'll be here, I swear! and then the great news came that he actually was coming, I was so happy! It was really cold and I couldn't stop shaking, but when I heard that I was going to see mika I got all warm inside! And then we went inside and mika came, I couldn't believe that he was really there, it was all happening so fast..( too fast!) There were 2 or 3 people next to me and then there was the MFC, I saw the flag but I didn't ask if I could put my name on it because I'm not brave at all and seeing as I didn't know you guys I was too afraid.. I wish I did do it now tough! And i also wished that i sayed more than: could you sign my sweater please and than mika said: where would you like me to sign and I said : just somewhere here please ( pointed it out) and then he signed ( his signature is beautifull, the crying eye is a bit sad tough!) and he went to the person standing next to me, so he didn't here me say: I loved your show... I promised my self that I'd have something to give to hime next time ( at brixton academy) anyway, it was AMAZING! still can't sleep at night..

Wow, thanks for the beautiful pics! That makes up my day, i was dissapointed that I don't have pics, my battery was low... (but the pic i always wanted to have, i have :D) I am with my thoughts by the concert again! Thanks

Cool, you got a picture? How did you manage to get that?

Cool, you got a picture? How did you manage to get that?

I got a picture :D It's on my avatar. We just waited outside by the door Mika would leave. Later a security guy told us that we could go inside to have a autograph and a little chat with Mika (there were 30 fans i think) but no pics! I thought, i will be the last in the row to get a autograph from him, so everybody who had got an autograph had to go immediately, and i stay there with 2 other fans so he could take the time for us. I asked for a pic, and he says ok fine. We had a little chat, and he gave me a hand. It was a very nice day!~:blush-anim-cl:

I got a picture :D It's on my avatar. We just waited outside by the door Mika would leave. Later a security guy told us that we could go inside to have a autograph and a little chat with Mika (there were 30 fans i think) but no pics! I thought, i will be the last in the row to get a autograph from him, so everybody who had got an autograph had to go immediately, and i stay there with 2 other fans so he could take the time for us. I asked for a pic, and he says ok fine. We had a little chat, and he gave me a hand. It was a very nice day!~:blush-anim-cl:

Oh that's cool. Lucky you. I kind of expected that the last in the row might have a bit more time :wink2: . But I can't complain. I'm in the picture with the flag :naughty: .

Oh that's cool. Lucky you. I kind of expected that the last in the row might have a bit more time :wink2: . But I can't complain. I'm in the picture with the flag :naughty: .

Haha, i just expected that to. Everybody wanted to be the first in the row to meet him, i thought, i want to be the last! Patience will be rewarded, and it was. And you look good on the pic:naughty: Didn't do crazy things with the gun i hope?

Haha, i just expected that to. Everybody wanted to be the first in the row to meet him, i thought, i want to be the last! Patience will be rewarded, and it was. And you look good on the pic:naughty: Didn't do crazy things with the gun i hope?

with the GUN? you mean G U N??? :blink:

:roftl:

The gun? Which gun? I look like an Eskimo :blink::naughty: