Mika @ Heineken Music Hall, Netherlands: 11-11-2007 -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

honey i got a fat belly too i dont look pregnant in it, i mean if i can pull of a dress like this with my size 40 then you certainly can too!

my sewing machine also tried to eat the satin, but i found out that using a thinner needle helps very well!

and ingie, diana or me can make you one for next tour :thumb_yello:

Well I went to the store today (not the market as it was way too late already) and bought some silk. :wub2: It's a bit lighter than the original big girl costume but it'll do. Also got some boning for the corset wheee. I'm all happy now. :biggrin2:

And yeah we'll be sewing like crazies!!

Well I went to the store today (not the market as it was way too late already) and bought some silk. :wub2: It's a bit lighter than the original big girl costume but it'll do. Also got some boning for the corset wheee. I'm all happy now. :biggrin2:

And yeah we'll be sewing like crazies!!

oooh i really wanna see what your version will look like!! :thumb_yello:

All the people who are already making costumes for the next gig in Amsterdam do know it's probably going to take a VERY long time before he will be performing here again?? I mean he's famous ALL over the world, some world famous artists like him never go to Amsterdam anyway.

Maybe he will be back here when he is on tour for his next album, so I think he won't be back in at least a year....

Don't wanna be a party pooper just trying to be realistic!!!

All the people who are already making costumes for the next gig in Amsterdam do know it's probably going to take a VERY long time before he will be performing here again?? I mean he's famous ALL over the world, some world famous artists like him never go to Amsterdam anyway.

Maybe he will be back here when he is on tour for his next album, so I think he won't be back in at least a year....

Don't wanna be a party pooper just trying to be realistic!!!

We do realise that, but we're going to the UK to see him next tour:thumb_yello:

Cool I wanna go to the uk too!!! Is is already known when he's going to perform in london again (apart from the beginning of december)???

Nope we don't have a clue yet.

We basically just decided to go whenever he's there to do a Mika mini tour and see a couple of shows.

The reason we decided on going this early is because most of us can't do it on a whim (lack of funds). We need time to save up!

Cool I wanna go to the uk too!!! Is is already known when he's going to perform in london again (apart from the beginning of december)???

come with us too! nice to have some testosteron in the dutchie gang :wink2: i'd be more then willing to make you a costume too :naughty:

A couple of days ago..

"Mum, I'm going to the UK with some people from the MFC when Mika's touring there again." - "Oh that's nice!" - "Yeah, gonna see a couple of shows." - "Why on earth would you want to see him more than once in one week?"

:thumbdown:

The poor woman doesn't understand.

A couple of days ago..

"Mum, I'm going to the UK with some people from the MFC when Mika's touring there again." - "Oh that's nice!" - "Yeah, gonna see a couple of shows." - "Why on earth would you want to see him more than once in one week?"

:roftl: well at least she understands it's 'normal' to see him once a week...my mum said NO when I asked her if I could see Him 2 times in a half year:boxed:

A couple of days ago..

Aww..it's a shame she doesn't live in our wonderful colorful world where everything makes sense:biggrin2: Even we do, sorta:roftl: