2007: Perez Hilton - Queen Of Mean

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting. I love reading Perez talking about himself :wink2:

Other stars I've become friendly with include Kelly Osbourne, Amy Winehouse, Mika and Courtney Love, to name but a few. They're the ones who don't take themselves too seriously.

I confess I do enjoy Perez. It was especially fun the day he came and joined MFC, don't think he has been back since....

But still feels like he is on our side.

But maybe that is just him lulling us into a false sense of security...

I confess I do enjoy Perez. It was especially fun the day he came and joined MFC, don't think he has been back since....

ohhh, i had no idea perez came on here, what was his user name?

That was BRAZZILLIANT! Ahhh, good times. He logged on not too long ago, and then posted something on Mika. I think that was for the Q Awards.

lets invite him back! He and I have facebooked eachother a few times and he did call me by my first name on my face book. Infact on facebook, he is the last person that posted on my wall asking me how I was! you he knows I am on the MFC. Shall I write him and invite him again?

lets invite him back! He and I have facebooked eachother a few times and he did call me by my first name on my face book. Infact on facebook, he is the last person that posted on my wall asking me how I was! you he knows I am on the MFC. Shall I write him and invite him again?

Yes definate , would be nice to have him back :biggrin2:

Pleased you all like it :thumb_yello:

he's been diplomatic enough in mika's regards.. I think the safe ones, at least now, are a trio not a duet: his mum, his dog and his friend, who doesn't take himself too seriously.. :fisch:).

I am sorry to hear poor mario he's had such a rough life.. :boxed:

Thanks for posting that, I enjoyed it :biggrin2:

Perez has grown on me. I think he must genuinely like/have a lot of respect for Mika, up to now he's been pretty loyal to him..hope it lasts.

While some of his comments are bitchy and nasty I do think we need more people writing about Celebs like this - there is far too much a**elicking of Celebs for my liking, especially in this country.:sneaky2:

*hopes M never becomes a Celeb.*

• 1 month later...

:shocked:

hmmm perez is calling mika "hombre del ano" on http://www.perezhilton.com

lots of people are leaving him a message, saying that ano takes an accent

on the "n" otherwise it has a very different meaning... looks like he isn't changing it. perez wouldn't do that to mika on purpose ... would he?:blink:

:shocked:

hmmm perez is calling mika "hombre del ano" on http://www.perezhilton.com

lots of people are leaving him a message, saying that ano takes an accent

on the "n" otherwise it has a very different meaning... looks like he isn't changing it. perez wouldn't do that to mika on purpose ... would he?:blink:

One word: Yes. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm not sure if it was deliberate or not, though. Perez is Cuban (I think?) so I suppose he speaks Spanish and knows fully well that he said "Man of the Anus," but I'm sure that also, he couldn't be bothered to figure out the alt code for the tilde on an American keyboard.