Wallet or Purse?

guapo!

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i finally bought the dvd, for my mum's christmas, hope she wouldn't mind i watch it first.

it's a wallet, a green embossed comme des garçons wallet

come on, it's not girly !! there is another girly round little flower pattern i wanted to buy ! an orange one but i didn't, cos my old wallet, she would be very very sad ......

i feel weird

i finally bought the dvd, for my mum's christmas, hope she wouldn't mind i watch it first.

come on, it's not girly !! there is another girly round little flower pattern i wanted to buy ! an orange one but i didn't, cos my old wallet, she would be very very sad ......

i feel weird

Yeah, it's this one isn't it?

It's a wallet, but quite unisex I think.

it's not comme des garcons

it's like boys

that's why it could be mistaken as a purse

Wait, what? Didn't you just say:

I'm quite sure that it IS Comme Des Garcons. It looks identical.

Wait, what? Didn't you just say:

Okay Hannah, think I've got this figured out. The "not" was in the wrong place and she meant to say "It's Comme des Garçons (meaning) it's like boys. That's why it could not be mistaken for a purse."

Okay Hannah, think I've got this figured out. The "not" was in the wrong place and she meant to say "It's Comme des Garçons (meaning) it's like boys. That's why it could not be mistaken for a purse."

Ahh, okay. Thanks. :thumb_yello:

It's Like Boys. :naughty::D

That's what I thought. Way too small to be a purse. :thumb_yello:

It's not too small. British and American terminology is different. If you go back in the thread you'll see examples of what Brits mean by purse, which is why Mika asked the question.

He knows it will be mistaken for a purse which is why he's so insecure about it.

£89.00? WTF? :shocked:

Exactly my thought..!

I guess it's to be expected from a man who tosses Swarovski crystals into the audience.

I can't imagine what the bag he bought his mum cost.

I've read that somewhere before but I've never gotten the whole story.. Care to elaborate? :D

(and me neither..)

I've read that somewhere before but I've never gotten the whole story.. Care to elaborate? :D

I think there's a video of it but I don't know where. I'm pretty sure it was at the recent Paris gig and he had a bag of stuff he started tossing into the audience and only realized afterwards that it was Swarovski crystals and that his sister was going to kill him for it. I guess she uses it for their costumes.

It's not too small. British and American terminology is different. If you go back in the thread you'll see examples of what Brits mean by purse, which is why Mika asked the question.

He knows it will be mistaken for a purse which is why he's so insecure about it.

I know exactly what you're talking about, I've read the entire thread thanks just giving my opinion :biggrin2:

I think there's a video of it but I don't know where. I'm pretty sure it was at the recent Paris gig and he had a bag of stuff he started tossing into the audience and only realized afterwards that it was Swarovski crystals and that his sister was going to kill him for it. I guess she uses it for their costumes.

Oh.. now that wasn't very clever.. :naughty:

Thanks for filling me in! :thumb_yello: