Wallet or Purse?

guapo!

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But, like, if a british purse is a bag, and a british purse is a wallet, then what is a british wallet? or is there no such thing as a british wallet? And what of coin purses? Or card holders?

[:naughty:]

A British wallet is the same as the American wallet. A British PURSE, on the other hand, is not a bag. A purse is what Americans would refer to as a coin purse, not the bag with a strap.

A British wallet is the same as the American wallet. A British PURSE, on the other hand, is not a bag. A purse is what Americans would refer to as a coin purse, not the bag with a strap.

But then a purse wouldn't have stuff for your cards and notes seperate!

so.... in order to answer this question... we should open it!

that's the only way to tell for sure....

but from this angle (you know from my couch) :bleh: looks like a green wallet to me!

so.... in order to answer this question... we should open it!

that's the only way to tell for sure....

but from this angle (you know from my couch) :bleh: looks like a green wallet to me!

That particular purse/wallet/wurse that Mika has was made for men, so I guess it is technically a wallet, but the coloring and general look of it makes me vote purse. :thumb_yello::naughty: