2007 - Mika @ Carling Academy, Glasgow - 17 Nov - Reviews

FREDDIESDOUBLE

For those who asked earlier the "new" songs are, Holy Johnny, How Much Do You Love Me and the cover of the Eurythmics Missionary Man.

Holy Johnny tonight Mika pulled up a guy who was dressed in a priest vestments, with Holy Johnny written on the wrap round his neck, FD told me later that the guy posts here sometimes, so maybe we'll get a report from him soon. (btw, sorry Mark if you read this, maybe the guy should got to your confessional to seek forgiveness,LOL!)

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who asked earlier the "new" songs are, Holy Johnny, How Much Do You Love Me and the cover of the Eurythmics Missionary Man.

Holy Johnny tonight Mika pulled up a guy who was dressed in a priest vestments, with Holy Johnny written on the wrap round his neck, FD told me later that the guy posts here sometimes, so maybe we'll get a report from him soon. (btw, sorry Mark if you read this, maybe the guy should got to your confessional to seek forgiveness,LOL!)

oh yeah we heard about that, lucky guy!

Wow! Great news! :punk::biggrin2: RAK1, scg - we appreciate you being sympathetic to us waiting around here.

Thank you! We ate up your reports and hungry for more...but rest for a little while now and we'll be ready and waiting in several hours.:biggrin2:

Thanks for reports.

I'm glad to hear that Wendi could give signatures to Mika. Great job!

Have to say that was the best part of the night, Mika was really polite to Wendi looked through the petition and talked to her about it, Wendi was over the moon she finally got to meet him, he also signed her dvd, it was an amazing moment.

Have to say that was the best part of the night, Mika was really polite to Wendi looked through the petition and talked to her about it, Wendi was over the moon she finally got to meet him, he also signed her dvd, it was an amazing moment.

Awwwwwwwww:blush-anim-cl:

I'm so happy for her:biggrin2:

awww that sounds so nice! i bet wendi enjoyed it. she really deserves it

That really couldn't have gone any better. :wub2:

Thanks for all the reports, can't wait to hear the rest tomorrow.

Now I'm off to bed! Nannite peeps! xx

thats fantastic, im so happy for her!

That's so wonderful! :biggrin2::wub2:

Heh, heh, you'll have to wait for Abby to get a copy, she's the mastermind behind the production.

Hmm... someone must have gotten him to say something. :naughty:

Ha ha, I don't remember saying it had anything to do with the big guy.

My guess was either he was saying something or it was the MFCers. I guess I'll just have to wait patiently, even though I can't get those ring tones onto my phone. :naughty:

Sounds nice! Mika might see my signature....he can't read it though (because written in Japanese)

RAK1, you must be tired. Have a good rest. Thanks again.

Sounds nice! Mika might see my signature....he can't read it though (because written in Japanese)

its so exciting to know that mika has got my signature!

and again; thankyou so much rak1

Yes, I am indeed, and on that note, I will say goodnight.

See you all tomorrow in some servic station on my long drive home.