2007 - Mika @ Carling Academy, Glasgow - 17 Nov - Reviews

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to say that was the best part of the night, Mika was really polite to Wendi looked through the petition and talked to her about it, Wendi was over the moon she finally got to meet him, he also signed her dvd, it was an amazing moment.

That is so Wonderful!!! I am so happy for Wendi, she did a lot of work. Thanks to everyone for posting, it sound likes an aMAzing night!

:wub2:

Just thinking how we our little community here is getting used to instant messaging! We managed somehow before didn't we?

Are we going to expect this level of immediacy going forward? Probably:naughty: Can u imagine how amazing it would be if we could all witness them live on a WEBCAM, somewhere at an internet cafe? Is that even possible? :blink:

True, I am expecting you to be on a 24/7 webcam in London....just post the site and we will ALL be watching you:roftl: :roftl: Wouldn't that be great?

True, I am expecting you to be on a 24/7 webcam in London....just post the site and we will ALL be watching you:roftl: :roftl: Wouldn't that be great?

Yeah, let's make a funky little hat with the camera attached, and then hooked up somehow :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Yeah, we sort of got a bit carried away, and once we reached a certain number of pages realised it didn't matter anymore!!!

(think they really need to open a new thread when the real reports start coming in....)

Yeah, we sort of got a bit carried away, and once we reached a certain number of pages realised it didn't matter anymore!!!

(think they really need to open a new thread when the real reports start coming in....)

Yeah, they defo do. That's why I said Freddie should rename this one the "WAITING FOR REVIEWS THREAD".

Just so you know, I have been sitting here for nearly 11 and a 1/2 hours waiting for reports.

My hair is overgrown, I've grown a beard, my clothes are dirty and falling apart, I smell of unmentionable things, and I only have a piece of newspaper to keep me warm.

Just so you know, I have been sitting here for nearly 11 and a 1/2 hours waiting for reports.

My hair is overgrown, I've grown a beard, my clothes are dirty and falling apart, I smell of unmentionable things, and I only have a piece of newspaper to keep me warm.

Girl you be stankin' up the place!:naughty:

Seriously, where the hell is everyone? Did they forget they have an obligatory duty to the people of MFC?

Don't blame me Blue Sky, I didn't post much....

*points to Armande....*:naughty:

STALKER!!:shocked:

OMFG I have just read from page 72 where I left it this morning.

And we know that they met him, Wendi gave the petition, he sang the usual "new" songs, it was cold and wet, he is still sick...what else...wait, no don't remind me it will use valuable thread space....

*secretly hopes he will put on an aussie accent when he comes here*

Didn't you see the interview with 2day FM? He did a great Aussie accent.

Fun? You call this fun? :sneaky2:

Yeah fun for armande who has never done it before, but for those of us doing it every night he has a show, it wears a bit thin.

So after the next show, prizes will be given to the first MFCer to post a proper report (at my discretion:biggrin2:)

so still nothing???

will drive home now (am sitting on the side of the road posting this- how obssessed :mf_rosetinted: )

Jolene obsessed?? *cough splutter* Never.

... F5 is a shortcut to refresh the page. :wink2:

This is the BEST news I have had all day. I never knew that. It will come in very handy.

*falls off chair laughing*

*realises RB Sky is serious*:shocked: