your most mikaish thing

SuperCactus

I have really flashy coloured skinnies that I know Mika already has!:naughty:

I have purple skinnies, red ones, turquoise ones, flasky blue ones, green ones, black(although its not exactly a flashy colour, but Mika has it!), white ones...and I also have normal "unskinny" pants that are colourful...

I have really colourful shirts as well...like...in all colours of the rainbow:bleh:

with really funny cartoon sketches and all on them...very mikaish...

I have red converse sneakers that Mika already has, and yellow ones, and white ones with my own art on them..obviously black ones...etc etc...

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6z6m42b.jpg

:biggrin2: and here some of my less mikaish stuff... :wink2:

81jk67r.jpg

1. some funny pens, 2. some different designer sunglasses, 3. the cow is for saving money, another pen and glitter-frog, 4. some cute plush animals, 5. +6. little keychains (still on their postal way to me), 7. deco-elephant and colorful bowl, 8. my tibetan wall rug, with tweety inside, 9. some jewellery, 10. keychains, cellphone socks and charms..

I love everybody's stuff. We are way too cool.

6. little keychains (still on their postal way to me)

Where did you order 6 from? I've been trying to decide on the best site for those little tofu creatures, they are adorable.

my room! it's orange and it really is mika-fied. i will take a picture later ( its not quite finished) but i live in an attick and theres this staircase in the middle so i've painted the sloping wall with the LiCM type pattern (sort of customized in my own style). And i have a lollipop wall. since i wasa kid everyone has been buyhing me huge lollipops that i stick on my wall like trophies. the largest one is about two feet across. Then there's my style. it isn't mika-like, but is similar (and my OWN!) I usually wear purple skinnies and a tail - varied. orange usually, but sometimes my multicoloured tiger tail. i have many. i like to sew animal ears and brightly coloured things to my clothes - anyone who met me at brixton will know what i'm talking about! so thats my mika-style things? I think....

ebay :wink2:

:original:

Is this the shop you used: http://cgi.ebay.com/TO-FU-KIDS-OYAKO-YUJIN-To-Fu-Oyako-Mini-Phone-Strap_W0QQitemZ300181555647QQihZ020QQcategoryZ13669QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This is the one I've been looking at anyway. I love this one, he's so cute, crying because he broked.

Woah, look at what I just found, I need this. How can I let my poor tamagotchi-poo go around NAKED? http://cgi.ebay.com/Tamagotchi-Holder-Pink-Dress-Neck-Strap-Bandai-2007-New_W0QQitemZ300181359666QQihZ020QQcategoryZ1084QQcmdZViewItem

Ooooh! My friend just told me Kmart has got Tamagotchi version 5's in. I need need one.

:original:

Is this the shop you used: http://cgi.ebay.com/TO-FU-KIDS-OYAKO-YUJIN-To-Fu-Oyako-Mini-Phone-Strap_W0QQitemZ300181555647QQihZ020QQcategoryZ13669QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This is the one I've been looking at anyway. I love this one, he's so cute, crying because he broked.

no i bought mine here:

ebay

this is the one mica has :)

89rtwft.jpg

but mine with the lollipop is cuter ;)

no i bought mine here:

ebay

this is the one mica has :)

89rtwft.jpg

but mine with the lollipop is cuter ;)

Ooh, cheaper! :bleh:

So that's how you find the cheapest things on ebay, search the german version, I see how it is :naughty:

I think Mika's is the main character-y one? The others are cuter/more interesting though :bleh:

I like the poison one too.

Damn, the lollipop one you have is basically the cutest. Jealous!

My Mikaish things:

Posters of him of course, and the dvd

White skinny jeans, blue skinny jeans, red skinny jeans, purple skinny jeans, black skinny jeans, denim (right word?) skinny jeans,

I found my tamagotchi back:naughty:

Errr....I have a lot of colourful bracelets and necklaces, Black converses:das:, Colourful T-shirts, Maybe I'n going to paint my wall like in the Happy Ending vid, I have alot of keychains and some stuffed animals, I mikafied my notebook, ehm...and I have probably some toher stuff I cant think about right now

HI!

My oh my if i write the list of all the things i have that is like Mika it whould go on and on and on...

I can tell a few!

I have bright clothes that i buy at URBAN PLANET and that look a lot like Mika.

I have a few bag that are full of colors.

I always try to have on me or with me something that make me think about Mika.

ECT...

For the jan. 28 Montreal concert i will have the best outfit for it. I am sure that everybody that will see me on this day will say she a fan of Mika!!

Veronica

My Mikaish things:

Posters of him of course, and the dvd

White skinny jeans, blue skinny jeans, red skinny jeans, purple skinny jeans, black skinny jeans, denim (right word?) skinny jeans,

I found my tamagotchi back:naughty:

Errr....I have a lot of colourful bracelets and necklaces, Black converses:das:, Colourful T-shirts, Maybe I'n going to paint my wall like in the Happy Ending vid, I have alot of keychains and some stuffed animals, I mikafied my notebook, ehm...and I have probably some toher stuff I cant think about right now

Oh! I love that mural wall! I wish I could have a mural-wall ... :wub2: