what's he gonna do after the tour??

amsterdam

I saw in events and gigs that his last performance is in moskow on december 16th. Is he going to have a vacation after that with christmass and new year etc?? What's he gonna do in januari and after that?? record a new album?? Does have an indication on when he's going to start a new tour??

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he'll definitely be on vacation until the new year.

After that I don't think anyone knows for sure. There are rumours about a new album, a US tour, an Australian tour, a Canadian tour, etc. but they are very vague 2008 references. What exactly he'll be doing in January I don't know.

I saw in events and gigs that his last performance is in moskow on december 16th. Is he going to have a vacation after that with christmass and new year etc?? What's he gonna do in januari and after that?? record a new album?? Does have an indication on when he's going to start a new tour??

join the club of those who want to know but have yet to manage asking him, pls.. :mf_rosetinted:

MY take and it's purely mine, so worths nothing, is he'll take a mini break. may do some tv appearance or special events and such, and then concentrate on new album, possible release spring (early spring..?). but again, just suppositions..

join the club of those who want to know but have yet to manage asking him, pls.. :mf_rosetinted:

MY take and it's purely mine, so worths nothing, is he'll take a mini break. may do some tv appearance or special events and such, and then concentrate on new album, possible release spring (early spring..?). but again, just suppositions..

I think too that december and january will be full of tv appearances, there are already some dates in switzerland and france....not a big surprise, GK has been one of the biggest hits in Europe so it's quite normal ....

didn't he say once he would like to spend his holidays in Australia with all his familly??

then after this, of course 2nd album, promotions, etc....

that's only my humble opinion...he cant stay away too long from the stage and the lights...:naughty:

I think too that december and january will be full of tv appearances, there are already some dates in switzerland and france....not a big surprise, GK has been one of the biggest hits in Europe so it's quite normal ....

didn't he say once he would like to spend his holidays in Australia with all his familly??

that's only my humble opinion...he cant stay away too long from the stage and the lights...:naughty:

indeed true.

what date booked for france..? did I miss smt..? :blink:

i know that he's gonna do a tv show on TF1 about the biggest hits of the year 2007 which will be diffused on Christhmas or on the new year's eve (won't be live) and another one for W9 (or something).

there's always the staracademy (kind of pop idol) but it's still a question mark because he hasn't answered yet.

no gig planned until now but there's a competition on his french site to make him come to your own town for a gig (wont be surprised if paris would win :sneaky2: )

holiday....australia....mika *speechless*

i know that he's gonna do a tv show on TF1 about the biggest hits of the year 2007 which will be diffused on Christhmas or on the new year's eve (won't be live) and another one for W9 (or something).

there's always the staracademy (kind of pop idol) but it's still a question mark because he hasn't answered yet.

no gig planned until now but there's a competition on his french site to make him come to your own town for a gig (wont be surprised if paris would win :sneaky2: )

When you say on his french site, what do you mean? Is this a french version of Mikasounds or something else? (should I be looking for some Mika australia site is what I'm getting at).

yes exactly, it's on the french version of mikasounds, but sorry i cant remember the name of the site :blush-anim-cl: .

people have to vote for their own town & mika will make a concert in the city which will recieved the highest number of vote.

i dont know when this competition will end and when the gig will take place.