Mika in People Magazine Sexy Issue (small pic)

Hannah

Okay, so I went out today and bought the newest issue of People Magazine (US) because it was the Sexiest Men issue, and when I was looking through it, I saw the page where they have sexy men for every age from 20-59, with a small pic along with their name. I almost had a heartattack when I saw that Mika was the sexy man for age 24! :biggrin2: Go Mika! It was a pic from the Q awards. :D I couldn't believe it! :cheerful_h4h: Maybe America does have taste! :lmfao:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so I went out today and bought the newest issue of People Magazine (US) because it was the Sexiest Men issue, and when I was looking through it, I saw the page where they have sexy men for every age from 20-59, with a small pic along with their name. I almost had a heartattack when I saw that Mika was the sexy man for age 24! Go Mika! It was a pic from the Q awards.I couldn't believe it! Maybe America does have taste!

:shocked: :shocked:

thanks for posting:yay: that is AWESOME news!

i NEED that issue!!:woot_jump::glasses3::yay:

you're right, maybe america is finally wising up:cool:

Okay, so I went out today and bought the newest issue of People Magazine (US) because it was the Sexiest Men issue, and when I was looking through it, I saw the page where they have sexy men for every age from 20-59, with a small pic along with their name. I almost had a heartattack when I saw that Mika was the sexy man for age 24! :biggrin2: Go Mika! It was a pic from the Q awards. :D I couldn't believe it! :cheerful_h4h: Maybe America does have taste! :lmfao:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... (could care less for people magazine :fisch:), but they put him there!!!!!! matt was there a few times too (damon, love him). good people, americans :mf_rosetinted:

i don't watch it and I am all focused :shocked: sorry, rather in (good) shock for this! :shocked: matt and mika in one issue.. *must buy this*

*notes to go and seek issue tomorrow first thing* :mf_lustslow:

thx, christine! :thumb_yello:

If you have trouble finding it let me know right away and I'll pick up a copy for you and bring it to London.

If you have trouble finding it let me know right away and I'll pick up a copy for you and bring it to London.

so sweet! :wub2: I'll look for it tomorrow morn, together with the mika dvd (matt * said they sell it in stores here too) and then I'll let ya know. thx again! :thumb_yello:

* not damon, sadly... :naughty: OUR matt, the one here on forum :wink2: