Or maybe they didn`t have to ask you, they just saw?? I hope they didn`t spill your precious blood!

is it supposed to be funny..? cause I have lots of trouble in finding it funny, really..

and I didn't think you were an international health inspector to be so full in knowledge about the other countries sanitary services..

Hahaha he did!? Two things come to mind..

1) THAT'S EFFING AWESOME!

2) Is there any type of photographical evidence? :naughty:

I do :naughty: but not sharing :wink2: not until I get angry with him, then I may do it.. :roftl:

we threw them out at some points in the moving. thanks goodness for him :naughty: they were quite impressive though...:blink::mf_rosetinted:

I can imagine!

It's such a shame that you tossed them though, your daughter would've loved them probably!

My mum had tons of awesome shoes when she was younger, mostly platforms, which she threw out. Still gutted as we have the same shoe size now!

well, aside being men boots, they were size 10 1/2.. I think the chances for daughter to fit that foot size, once she's older, are rather scarce.. :fisch:

Hey we don't discriminate when it comes to shoes. :mf_rosetinted:

& :roftl:

I have to ventilate this, sorry, I`m overdosed with religion right now.

My aunt persuaded me to go with her to the sabath party at the jewish community house where was visiting one liberal rabbi from UK, and I did, and now for a year I don`t want to see or hear anything relating religion!! All in all, it was fun, and the guy was nice, he got from me: one good point and one bad point. The good point for him mentioning in the prayers and so on.. except the fathers Abraham, Isaac and Yacob, also the mothers Sara, Rebeka, Lea and Rachel (the ortodox ignore the female part of the population and don`t mention the mothers). The bad point he got when he said that prayer where god showed his great powers "cutting the lebanonian cedar in half" and making "lebanon shake like a little calf". When we write this petition to vatican asking them to remove the antisemitic parts from the latin mass we shouldn`t use these anti-arabic sentences, no? I mean, we will never be best friends with them but we should be politically correct and omit these little harmless provocations too. I`m sure vatican will not remove them as well as we will not remove ours, it is the overwhelming power of tradition, especially the so strong tradition of hatred but maybe we could at least try to be a good example for the beginning. Amen. (-:

Sorry again for this long post, I just had to ventilate it. Shabat shalom everyone! (-:

I would like the name change, Diana. Aside from Avoca disagreeing, does anyone agree? :thumb_yello:

And that desktop is hot. I have bought two pairs of silver shoes this week: one ballet flats and one sneakers. :wub2: Sadly, not platforms!

Alright I think we should have some sort of vote on this.. So if everyone could copy this and add their name..

Name change

Yes

1. Scut Monkey

2. Diana

No

1. Avoca

And yay for silver shoes!

What kind of sneakers did you get? Like Mika's Adidas ones?

Alright I think we should have some sort of vote on this.. So if everyone could copy this and add their name..

Name change

Yes

1. Scut Monkey

2. Diana

No

1. Avoca

And yay for silver shoes!

What kind of sneakers did you get? Like Mika's Adidas ones?

I'm with the name change->yes:thumb_yello:

Nope, they're like ankle-high Converse sneakers except metallic silver. :wub2:

Oh that sounds lovely indeed!

A couple of weeks ago I came across some sequined all stars and thought they were amazing (too expensive for me though).

B_40196.jpg

I'm with the name change->yes:thumb_yello:

Name change 'Gay thread' to 'Queer thread'

Yes

1. Scut Monkey

2. Diana

3. Greta

No

1. Avoca

I am for the change too, so:

Yes

1. Scut Monkey

2. Diana

3. Greta

4. Rebeka

No

1. Avoca

I agree with Avoca (of course, since great minds usually think alike... lol)!!!

Shalom!

Yes, they're exactly like those ones except without smooth metallic silver not sequins. They only cost $25! I'm tempted to buy the gold ones too. :bleh:

Go for it!!

$25 Dollars is crazy cheap for awesome shoes like that!

I agree with Avoca (of course, since great minds usually think alike... lol)!!!

Shalom!

Ok so:

Yes

1. Scut Monkey

2. Diana

3. Greta

4. Rebeka

No

1. Avoca

2. Matt1984