well, that's a bit provocationary..but infact our State still doesn't recognize dignity and same rights to LBGT citizens..guess why-> :mf_popeanim::sneaky2:

There was also one guy with a huge wooden cross walking around saying something in the amplion.. But at least they were not violent, like the neonazis or what they were.

That sounds like an.. interesting day :bleh: It seemed like a scary experience, but hopefully you all got to have a bit of fun too!

We definetly had fun :thumb_yello:

The society here is not used to such events, I guess, as it was the first time something like that took place in our country. Hope this will get better in the next years :)

We definetly had fun :thumb_yello:

The society here is not used to such events, I guess, as it was the first time something like that took place in our country. Hope this will get better in the next years :)

Amen......

Are there any straight people that go to gay pride events? I would really like to go to one because they look so fun, but I would be scared they would know and kick me out :lmfao: If I were gay I would definitely wear this tank top I found that says We are everywhere. with a little rainbow :naughty:

Of course there are!:thumb_yello:

And I can tell you it's very healthy to be in minority for once!:wink2:

I’m going to work as a volunteer for the Euro Pride in my country; you should really give it a try!

Hard work but a lot of fun!:thumb_yello:

we don't have events like that, yet...

There was one try few years ago...ended up in violence :boxed: Group of fools tried to prevent it using fists and rocks...and they did :boxed: This society is just not ready for it, I guess...patriarchal values...read hypocrisy :thumbdown:

But things are changing. Slowly, but steadily.

How were the events? Any photos or reports? :wink2:

I didn't go but I saw some stuff on the news.

There were a million people at the parade with thousands participating in the actual parade. It was the first time that the armed forces were in a gay pride parade.

And the pride week is expected to bring $99 million into the city.

Not to mention...I think RuPaul was there.

Here's a link

http://www.pridetoronto.com/

A million people... that's about half of the population of my whole city. :lol3:

The armed forces were an entry in the parade? Awesome.

$99 million!

Haha...there were a LOT of tourists...from all over the world hehe

Yeah...I think so.

I know!!! I was like:shocked:...that's a LOT of money...

Of course there are!:thumb_yello:

And I can tell you it's very healthy to be in minority for once!:wink2:

I’m going to work as a volunteer for the Euro Pride in my country; you should really give it a try!

Hard work but a lot of fun!:thumb_yello:

That sounds like a LOT of fun! I would love to volunteer at something like that :biggrin2:

Are there any straight people that go to gay pride events? I would really like to go to one because they look so fun, but I would be scared they would know and kick me out If I were gay I would definitely wear this tank top I found that says We are everywhere. with a little rainbow

I think there are loads! I think a lot of gay/bi people bring their straight friends along and everybody parties together.. At least here.

I have two straight friends who'll be coming along next year

Of course there are loads of straight people on those parades.. Except this one in Czech Republic I`ve been to several parades in Vienna/Austria and Tel Aviv/Israel and there were all kinds of people I can tell you :naughty: I guess they just want to have fun and also support liberal society, two in one, shampoo and conditioner :naughty:

we don't have events like that, yet...

There was one try few years ago...ended up in violence :boxed: Group of fools tried to prevent it using fists and rocks...and they did :boxed: This society is just not ready for it, I guess...patriarchal values...read hypocrisy :thumbdown:

But things are changing. Slowly, but steadily.

Some of my friends were on this parade in Belegrad and they said that it was really tough :thumbdown: Down with patriarchal values, meet you there next year.. or no more gay parades in Yugoslavia? :boxed:

• 2 weeks later...

its good for me! more nice boys to look at from afar! admiration is never a problem in my eyes:naughty:

hello Otter Fluff! welcome to the gay thread

I am mostly Gay myself ( I am bi actually and not in the trendy way!)

yes we rainbow folk must unite!

Well, thnks Elanorelle. Im glad to meet fellow rainbow-tiers!

I mean, I'm gay but not in the trendy way... well, i AM trendy but its not the trend i followed to BE gay. Oh, you get what i mean.

OMG!!!! ELANORELLE!!!! You watch "As The World Turns"!!!!! Me too! I just actually started watching it last night. *thank you, youtube*

Wow, I just came across this thread, I never knew it existed!

Hello everyone, im Sam, can I join the group? :blush-anim-cl:

Im bi, and have been going out with my girlfriend for over 2 years :original:

of course! join us!! so glad you could come by and join us !

So this thread is about being gay.

For some reason, this just makes me laugh.

I really cant get over it.

How wonderfully, refreshingly open.

Hello!:)

Yes, something like that:naughty:

I love gays!:wub2: How are you?

So this thread is about being gay.

For some reason, this just makes me laugh.

I really cant get over it.

How wonderfully, refreshingly open.

yeah I love it!!

being gay is great!!! yay **breaks out the sparkling fizzy stuff****

Otterfluff! you are so full of joy and MIKA is joy!

how did you find about him, yourself? which is your fave song?

Mine actually is stuck in the middle because its pretty well

my life!!!! you will have fun and maybe one of these days all of us can meet

and have a big party and really paint the city ( whichever one!!) Rainbow!

Hello!:)

Yes, something like that:naughty:

I love gays!:wub2: How are you?

haha well im glad that me just being me makes you happy. Im just fantastic. I mean, im being cool and playing guitar hero so its all great in my life.

How about yours tho, sunshine?:thumb_yello:

haha well im glad that me just being me makes you happy. Im just fantastic. I mean, im being cool and playing guitar hero so its all great in my life.

How about yours tho, sunshine?:thumb_yello:

Good morning! :biggrin2: ( i'm still sleepy.. i need to go to the city today)

Awww.. guitar:wub2: I said that gays are perfect!:roftl: Have you seen Will and Grace?:bleh:

And how are you?:wink2:

wonderful:) writing more music!!!

its great !!!!!!!!!! and you??????

Cool! What kind of music?

I'm fine, just woke up so a bit sleepy.. I need to go to the city today..to shopping and send MM!:thumb_yello: