yeah. I quite enjoy lunch.

But yeah, this lady... i mean.. we randomly have people all the time so i guess they cant be THAT not school approved.

haha!!!! WATCH OUT!!!! We're going against our food only rule at lunch now. Now we throw chalk at random yet sanitary people.

WHERE'D THAT LADY GO?!?!?! SHE'S FIRST!!!!

Hmm...that's true.

Hahahaha...she really like that. No, no....I think it would be more enjoyable for you:roftl:

Hmm...that's true.

Hahahaha...she really like that. No, no....I think it would be more enjoyable for you:roftl:

*sigh*... oh, btw, i like the quote on your sig about being a principle or a caterpillar. I'd prefer the caterpillar myself but its cool.:naughty:

*sigh*... oh, btw, i like the quote on your sig about being a principle or a caterpillar. I'd prefer the caterpillar myself but its cool.:naughty:

Awww...thanks so much:wink2: Yeah caterpillars are cool. Wait.

There's this woman from here in Canada and she went to Peru and stepped on venomous caterpillars barefoot and she's dead now. I mean she died 10 days after she stepped on them.

I was thinking about changing it to one where Raplh says something about picking his nose. What do you think? Should I change it?:roftl:

wait... she died 10 years AFTER stepping on a poisonis caterpillar? How does that happen?!?!

Um... sure. Picking your nose is always funny. haha

No, no...only 10 days. And she was barefoot so...that must have hurt.

*goes to change signature*

Hey! How are you?:bleh:

I'm well thanks:biggrin2: Waiting to see if I'll get called into work for the weekend: it's either today or tomorrow that I might get a call. If not, no work for me hehe I mean I'm also wearing a couple friendship braclets I made last night and eating some chocolate chips. And damn it!!! There are construction workers outside my house and they are fixing the road or something and the noise isn't fun:roftl:

...and how are you?...

I'm well thanks Waiting to see if I'll get called into work for the weekend: it's either today or tomorrow that I might get a call. If not, no work for me hehe I mean I'm also wearing a couple friendship braclets I made last night and eating some chocolate chips. And damn it!!! There are construction workers outside my house and they are fixing the road or something and the noise isn't fun:roftl:

...and how are you?...

I hope they will call:wink2: But wtf?! Do you want to work?:shocked::naughty:

Are they cute? :das: In your place i already would be outside.. :fisch:

I took some pics today.. I love to do that! And my little cousin's son was a real model!:roftl: Oh, and i visited my brother!

I hope they will call But wtf?! Do you want to work?:shocked::naughty:

Are they cute? :das: In your place i already would be outside.. :fisch:

I took some pics today.. I love to do that! And my little cousin's son was a real model!:roftl: Oh, and i visited my brother!

I hope so as well. I would like to work- to get some money:roftl:

I don't know...where I am right now, I can't see. Maybe hehe

Oh really? That's so awesome...those photos must have turned out great:wink2:

I hope so as well. I would like to work- to get some money:roftl:

I don't know...where I am right now, I can't see. Maybe hehe

Oh really? That's so awesome...those photos must have turned out great:wink2:

Yes! Do you want to see some of them?:naughty:

hey guys..do any of you know how to find out how much it cost to send a package to argentina:blink:

Hi! well.. i don't have any idea.. i don't know how 'expensive' is your country and how big you'll send it.. ?!

hey guys..do any of you know how to find out how much it cost to send a package to argentina:blink:

I am unsure of that. Chances are that it ain't gonna be like $20 bucks or anything. So the best bet is to check the internet for now. You live in the States right? So go online and see if the company has a website and look around there. I know there here, for Canada Post, they have a website and there's information like that.

Also, you can go to the post office before hand and tell them where you want to send your package and how much it weighs (and other information like that) and they will probably be able to give you an idea.

Hope that helps:wink2:

Okay, so this is off topic (or not) but since I'm in this thread I post it here...

I am straight.

But I am not homophobic...something that I pride myself on.

WOW!! That was really random but oh well I'm random sometimes hahaha