Okay, so this is off topic (or not) but since I'm in this thread I post it here...

I am straight.

But I am not homophobic...something that I pride myself on.

WOW!! That was really random but oh well I'm random sometimes hahaha

Me too! *high five* :biggrin2:

Okay, so this is off topic (or not) but since I'm in this thread I post it here...

I am straight.

But I am not homophobic...something that I pride myself on.

WOW!! That was really random but oh well I'm random sometimes hahaha

:) I pride myself in that too , although I am not straight (Bi is what I am)

and its a great thread because there are not many places on the net where I can talk about stuff and not be kicked off ...(a site for lesbians tried to kick me off because I was bi)

Me too! *high five* :biggrin2:

Awesome!!! *high fives back*

I am pretty open minded about people and could care less about what they look like, where they come from or who the love. Love is love. I'm a girl, I like guys. But that doesn't mean if there's someone just like me who likes girls that I'm gonna make fun of them.

Awesome!!! *high fives back*

I am pretty open minded about people and could care less about what they look like, where they come from or who the love. Love is love. I'm a girl, I like guys. But that doesn't mean if there's someone just like me who likes girls that I'm gonna make fun of them.

My whole family is a wee bit homophobic. My grandma stopped watching the soap opera As the World Turns because two guys kissed (that's when I started watching it :naughty:) and I really don't understand it. It's always been about love not gender or race or any of that other stuff for me. I'm really not sure how I turned out this way though, growing up with my family :boxed:

:) I pride myself in that too , although I am not straight (Bi is what I am)

and its a great thread because there are not many places on the net where I can talk about stuff and not be kicked off ...(a site for lesbians tried to kick me off because I was bi)

Awesome!!! It doesn't matter if you are straight or bisexual...what matters is that you aren't homophobic.

Are you serious? That is not nice. I mean, come on I doubt you were doing anything wrong so why do that?

You are always welcome here:wink2:

My whole family is a wee bit homophobic. My grandma stopped watching the soap opera As the World Turns because two guys kissed (that's when I started watching it :naughty:) and I really don't understand it. It's always been about love not gender or race or any of that other stuff for me. I'm really not sure how I turned out this way though, growing up with my family :boxed:

That's okay. Everyone has their own beliefs on different issues- including sexual orientation. Just because your family is a bit homophobic doesn't mean that you have to be...and well you aren't, and it's great that you are open minded:thumb_yello:

That's okay. Everyone has their own beliefs on different issues- including sexual orientation. Just because your family is a bit homophobic doesn't mean that you have to be...and well you aren't, and it's great that you are open minded:thumb_yello:

Have you noticed that a lot of the people on mikafanclub.com are all open minded? I think that's why it's such a good fan club :naughty:

Have you noticed that a lot of the people on mikafanclub.com are all open minded? I think that's why it's such a good fan club :naughty:

i couldnt agree with you more, i mean this is one of the only place that i can go where i can totally be myself AND chat with my bestest friend and people from other countries all at the same time:thumb_yello::thumb_yello: Long Live THE MFC:mfr_lol:

i couldnt agree with you more, i mean this is one of the only place that i can go where i can totally be myself AND chat with my bestest friend and people from other countries all at the same time:thumb_yello::thumb_yello: Long Live THE MFC:mfr_lol:

yay!!! me loves the MFC!

the best forum ever!!!:wub2:

I know, I totally agree!!!:wink2::thumb_yello::punk:

i couldnt agree with you more, i mean this is one of the only place that i can go where i can totally be myself AND chat with my bestest friend and people from other countries all at the same time:thumb_yello: Long Live THE MFC:mfr_lol:

This has become the MFC pride thread :roftl:

yay!!! me loves the MFC!

the best forum ever!!!:wub2:

I never heard if pride went well for you or not?

haha i totally agree, bestie. And how are we all today?

Anybody with a particularly wonderful day?

Oh, since you all insist... I got a bike today. haha:thumb_yello:

Darn.

JUST KIDDING!!!! And how are you today? Anything fun happen today? Anything? Anything? Anything? :roftl:

ummm....well lets see, i chated with my bestie on the Mfc, then called my bestie on my phone and now I'm chatting with him again...so....

no:thumbdown:

lol. jk

haha i totally agree, bestie. And how are we all today?

Anybody with a particularly wonderful day?

Oh, since you all insist... I got a bike today. haha:thumb_yello:

A particularly wonderful day? I don't see why not hehe

Oooooooooh a bike. What kind?

ummm....well lets see, i chated with my bestie on the Mfc, then called my bestie on my phone and now I'm chatting with him again...so....

no:thumbdown:

lol. jk

wow. thanks mikameka.

i guess we're not bffe's anymore. im ripping up the bffe card. fyi

jkjk lol

((see, you just dont joke about that. :lmao:))

A particularly wonderful day? I don't see why not hehe

Oooooooooh a bike. What kind?

Well see, the thing is.... you dont have to REALLY have a particularly good day to optimistic. =D And We should all just be as optimistic as SUNSHINE!!!:roftl:

Um... a red bike....?

haha. jk. i think its a kawasaki? Maybe? Im not sure. Dad bought it. Im just gonna ride it. lol:thumb_yello: