*pats head*

It's okay...tomorrow will be better.

*offers Goldfish crackers and a juice box*

Better now? hehe

haha, yes, very much better. i needed that. :naughty:

*sits down and eats the goldfishies while sipping happily on the juice box*

lol, i know. i was kidding. haha. Chill meeks.:thumb_yello:

i know i've been a little high strung lately..sry

anywho...i've been just wondering...where the hell are my cookies Madia:mf_rosetinted: Your testin my patience boy i'll beat you with a damn fish home slice :fish:

i know i've been a little high strung lately..sry

anywho...i've been just wondering...where the hell are my cookies Madia:mf_rosetinted: Your testin my patience boy i'll beat you with a damn fish home slice :fish:

haha. i ate your cookies. :bleh: And they were delicious.

haha. i ate your cookies. :bleh: And they were delicious.

B**** I WANT ME COOKIES

yay burger king. You take good care of me. haha You're like a monkey except you bring me goldfish and juice boxes instead of bananas. :roftl:

I LOVE MONKEYS

yay burger king. You take good care of me. haha You're like a monkey except you bring me goldfish and juice boxes instead of bananas. :roftl:

I really want a Burger King crown now. Imagine that? Me a 17 year old walking into Burger King, ordering nothing except for a free crown..?:roftl:

Haha...I could get some bananas if you want. But I ate the last one yesterday in some cereal (for the first time funny enough) but the next time I get bananas, you can have one hehe

I really want a Burger King crown now. Imagine that? Me a 17 year old walking into Burger King, ordering nothing except for a free crown..?:roftl:

Haha...I could get some bananas if you want. But I ate the last one yesterday in some cereal (for the first time funny enough) but the next time I get bananas, you can have one hehe

I mean, i've done that before with friends. And they told me you need to actually order somwething so we all ordered a dollar french fry. then we partied with our crowns out in the parking lot

And actually, i dont like banana's so its good that you're out. haha

I mean, i've done that before with friends. And they told me you need to actually order somwething so we all ordered a dollar french fry. then we partied with our crowns out in the parking lot

And actually, i dont like banana's so its good that you're out. haha

Really? Hmmm...that sounds like fun. Maybe I should do that. I'd totally take the bus home with that crown on:roftl:

Okay then...papayas? Eeew no, those are gross. Grapes? You can have some of those hehe

dear Mikameka...

stop quoting me.

love,

fluff

:roftl:

*eats more of your cookies*

hahahaha...i quoted you again i quoted you again, this feels like when i was lil and my sisters would say stop poking me and i'd be all like poke, poke, poke,:poke: and then they would beat me up....ahhhh, good times,good times

hahahaha...i quoted you again i quoted you again, this feels like when i was lil and my sisters would say stop poking me and i'd be all like poke, poke, poke,:poke: and then they would beat me up....ahhhh, good times,good times

Im glad... im glad... you should write me that story down... Actually, you should do it right now. Just go and write me the story. Right now. Go. JUst go. And write. :thumb_yello::bleh:

Really? Hmmm...that sounds like fun. Maybe I should do that. I'd totally take the bus home with that crown on:roftl:

Okay then...papayas? Eeew no, those are gross. Grapes? You can have some of those hehe

yea, it was funny. And if you road the bus home, you would for sure have to tip your crown to anybody you met eyes with. haha. Just for fun.

And grapes. yes. grapes are good. They're alittle pesky cuz you have to eat one at a time but i love them so its okay. haha

Im glad... im glad... you should write me that story down... Actually, you should do it right now. Just go and write me the story. Right now. Go. JUst go. And write. :thumb_yello::bleh:

wait are you serious....JACKASS:thumbdown:

yea, it was funny. And if you road the bus home, you would for sure have to tip your crown to anybody you met eyes with. haha. Just for fun.

And grapes. yes. grapes are good. They're alittle pesky cuz you have to eat one at a time but i love them so its okay. haha

Ooohh yes, that would be freaking amazing:roftl:

I agree. I'll pick them off the stems before you get them hehe

I have to say, I like to throw them at people's faces to see if I can get one in their mouth.:roftl:

Ooohh yes, that would be freaking amazing:roftl:

I agree. I'll pick them off the stems before you get them hehe

I have to say, I like to throw them at people's faces to see if I can get one in their mouth.:roftl:

it would for sure be a sight to see, someone tipping their crown from burger king. :lmao:

I appreciate the removal of the stems. lol. Gives me more time to savour and not be annoyed with the stems.

My friends and i play a game at school and we just toss random things into each others mouths lol. Well, its GENERALLY food but sometimes we toss chalk and otehr WEIRD stuff. haha Actually, we play with gold fish sometimes. :thumb_yello:

it would for sure be a sight to see, someone tipping their crown from burger king. :lmao:

I appreciate the removal of the stems. lol. Gives me more time to savour and not be annoyed with the stems.

My friends and i play a game at school and we just toss random things into each others mouths lol. Well, its GENERALLY food but sometimes we toss chalk and otehr WEIRD stuff. haha Actually, we play with gold fish sometimes. :thumb_yello:

Chalk? I hope you don't eat it:roftl: Goldfish? Now the crackers are better than chalk haha We played that game one time in the hall in the morning and I'm telling you the girl who was throwing them into my friend's mouth had BAD aim. But I'd like to throw chalk in someone's mouth though:roftl: Just to see what would happen haha

Chalk? I hope you don't eat it:roftl: Goldfish? Now the crackers are better than chalk haha We played that game one time in the hall in the morning and I'm telling you the girl who was throwing them into my friend's mouth had BAD aim. But I'd like to throw chalk in someone's mouth though:roftl: Just to see what would happen haha

haha yeah chalk. Some of our friends have a very BAD habit of falling asleep with you mouths open during random times. And well..., whats handy at the moment is what we throw. :lmao: But at lunch we for sure only throw food.

one time at lunch this random lady was walking around our lunchroom and she saw us just throwing food into each others mouths and she said, "Stop that. its not SANITARY!!!" And we were like... okay. i mean, its food. We're not like, rubbing it in the dirt or anything. And she wasnt even a lunch aid or anything. Just a random lady in our lunchroom. wow. our schools safe.:bleh:

haha yeah chalk. Some of our friends have a very BAD habit of falling asleep with you mouths open during random times. And well..., whats handy at the moment is what we throw. :lmao: But at lunch we for sure only throw food.

one time at lunch this random lady was walking around our lunchroom and she saw us just throwing food into each others mouths and she said, "Stop that. its not SANITARY!!!" And we were like... okay. i mean, its food. We're not like, rubbing it in the dirt or anything. And she wasnt even a lunch aid or anything. Just a random lady in our lunchroom. wow. our schools safe.:bleh:

Hahahaa:roftl:

Random lady? In the school building? A slight bit scary. I mean, I agree with you- I assume you guys wash your hands from time to time so it's not that unsanitary. By the way, someone should have thrown a peice of food at her and yelled "open wide" Wait...it's "unsanitary" don't do that. haha

Hahahaa:roftl:

Random lady? In the school building? A slight bit scary. I mean, I agree with you- I assume you guys wash your hands from time to time so it's not that unsanitary. By the way, someone should have thrown a peice of food at her and yelled "open wide" Wait...it's "unsanitary" don't do that. haha

yeah. I quite enjoy lunch.

But yeah, this lady... i mean.. we randomly have people all the time so i guess they cant be THAT not school approved.

haha!!!! WATCH OUT!!!! We're going against our food only rule at lunch now. Now we throw chalk at random yet sanitary people.

WHERE'D THAT LADY GO?!?!?! SHE'S FIRST!!!!