wow. thanks mikameka.

i guess we're not bffe's anymore. im ripping up the bffe card. fyi

jkjk lol

((see, you just dont joke about that. :lmao:))

hey, i was just kidding:boxed:

*hands you 2 of my chocolate chip cookies and a glass of milk*

do you forgive me:wink2:

Well see, the thing is.... you dont have to REALLY have a particularly good day to optimistic. =D And We should all just be as optimistic as SUNSHINE!!!:roftl:

Um... a red bike....?

haha. jk. i think its a kawasaki? Maybe? Im not sure. Dad bought it. Im just gonna ride it. lol:thumb_yello:

Oh I'm optimistic...sometimes, because it depends on the situation:roftl: Like if I realize on the way to school I forgot to wear a bra and then got hit by a bus while stuck in the rain and walk into school with cuts on my face I can't say that I'd be optimistic and say that I'm going to have a good day. That is, unless someone gives me a lollipop...then I'll be all better:arf2::roftl:

Cool. I have a red bike, though I don't think it's a Kawasaki...ooohhh, I like saying Kawasaki hehe Anyways, yeah, it's in the garage and is probably covered in dust as I haven't taken a ride on it in a little while:roftl:

hey, i was just kidding:boxed:

*hands you 2 of my chocolate chip cookies and a glass of milk*

do you forgive me:wink2:

haha. i know.

And what cookies? You dont have any cookies. i haven't given you your cookies so you cant give away what you dont have. lol :punk:

haha. i know.

And what cookies? You dont have any cookies. i haven't given you your cookies so you cant give away what you dont have. lol :punk:

yes i can,

i gave you my heart and we both know that in reality i dont have one:naughty::naughty::naughty:

hahaha

Oh I'm optimistic...sometimes, because it depends on the situation:roftl: Like if I realize on the way to school I forgot to wear a bra and then got hit by a bus while stuck in the rain and walk into school with cuts on my face I can't say that I'd be optimistic and say that I'm going to have a good day. That is, unless someone gives me a lollipop...then I'll be all better:arf2::roftl:

Cool. I have a red bike, though I don't think it's a Kawasaki...ooohhh, I like saying Kawasaki hehe Anyways, yeah, it's in the garage and is probably covered in dust as I haven't taken a ride on it in a little while:roftl:

WHAT THE?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :yikes: Thats the worst story ever. I might definitly cry if i ever heard you got hit by a bus and the other stuff. But i mean, id for sure be the one to give you the lollipop! :thumb_yello:

How fast is yours? Like, how many cc's?

WHAT THE?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :yikes: Thats the worst story ever. I might definitly cry if i ever heard you got hit by a bus and the other stuff. But i mean, id for sure be the one to give you the lollipop! :thumb_yello:

wow guys deep convo, but i gotta go, Fluffy I'll call you later:thumb_yello:

I hope that never EVER happens. Awwwww...thanks:wink2:

Jesus Christ I don't even know. To be honest I know it's red, has wheels and has gears, though I don't know how many cc's it has...wait...it has a seat and handle bars as well:roftl:

yes i can,

i gave you my heart and we both know that in reality i dont have one:naughty::naughty::naughty:

hahaha

:lmao:

Well see, i never got that so im heartless too. haha. It explains why we fight and then are better in like two seconds. We just dont have the heart to fight.

HAHAHA!!!!!:roftl:

I hope that never EVER happens. Awwwww...thanks:wink2:

Jesus Christ I don't even know. To be honest I know it's red, has wheels and has gears, though I don't know how many cc's it has...wait...it has a seat and handle bars as well:roftl:

Yeah, i hope it never happens too. :thumb_yello:

:lmao: Well then. Im glad that your bike has all the working parts that are needed to make a bike a bike. lol Great job.

Yeah, i hope it never happens too. :thumb_yello:

:lmao: Well then. Im glad that your bike has all the working parts that are needed to make a bike a bike. lol Great job.

I mean I can imagine a few people who that should happen to:fisch:

Hahaha...me too...wait, I don't even ride the thing, so right now I could care less. But once I sit down on that thing it better work...or I'd make a complete as...wait I can't type that, let me correct myself...I'd make a complete bum of myself but I tend to do that anyways so...oh well:roftl:

I mean I can imagine a few people who that should happen to:fisch:

Hahaha...me too...wait, I don't even ride the thing, so right now I could care less. But once I sit down on that thing it better work...or I'd make a complete as...wait I can't type that, let me correct myself...I'd make a complete bum of myself but I tend to do that anyways so...oh well:roftl:

haha i mean... of course you could....

Wait, what are we talking about?:wink2:

Um, well how old is it? Like Millions of years old or only a couple. IM pretty sure ive read up alot since the time i got home which was only an hour or two ago. haha

And yeah, you cant say as... well, the counterpart for bum. :lmao:

How long was the last time you've riden it?

haha i mean... of course you could....

Wait, what are we talking about?:wink2:

Um, well how old is it? Like Millions of years old or only a couple. IM pretty sure ive read up alot since the time i got home which was only an hour or two ago. haha

And yeah, you cant say as... well, the counterpart for bum. :lmao:

How long was the last time you've riden it?

:roftl:

It's not ancient- maybe 4 or 5 years old or something. It was new when it was bought:roftl: Last time..? Maybe...4 or 5 years ago. I could start riding it again to get some exercise. But then I'd need a helmet and I don't know if my huge head would fit in my old one haha

:roftl:

It's not ancient- maybe 4 or 5 years old or something. It was new when it was bought:roftl: Last time..? Maybe...4 or 5 years ago. I could start riding it again to get some exercise. But then I'd need a helmet and I don't know if my huge head would fit in my old one haha

Oh thats not so old.

....:mfr_omg:OF COURSE IT WAS NEW WHEN YA BOUGHT IT, SILLY!!!! haha.

Oh wait... when you say bike, do you mean.... like bycicle?

:clap:

I mean like a crochrocket. Like, motorbike... um... its like a race bike... ya know... ?

That would explain why you woldn't know its cc's. hahaha

Oh thats not so old.

....:mfr_omg:OF COURSE IT WAS NEW WHEN YA BOUGHT IT, SILLY!!!! haha.

Oh wait... when you say bike, do you mean.... like bycicle?

:clap:

I mean like a crochrocket. Like, motorbike... um... its like a race bike... ya know... ?

That would explain why you woldn't know its cc's. hahaha

Okay good hehe

It could have been bought used, no?

Oh my I must sound like a complete fool now. I thought cc's was the speed on the gears:floor: This guys at school got one of those bikes on eBay once...

• 2 weeks later...
I've just finished catching up on what I've missed these last few weeks: not much.

So, here are some developments: this Sunday is our "National Day of Action" where people will gather and protest changes that the federal government made in 2003 to the Marriage Act which outlawed same-sex marriage. It's because of this Act that if any state legalises same-sex marriage the federal government can take the matter to the High Court and have the law declared unconstitutional because the constitution says that when federal laws and state laws are in disagreement the federal law stands.

Also, there has been a scientific study which has suggested that female-to-male transsexuality has a genetic component. It has the implication that people may unfortunately try to "cure" transsexuality in the future. On the whole, though, I think it's good news because it may validate some people's experiences.

I've also been getting involved with some nearby universities' Queer Departments. Generally they've all been very warm and welcoming people. It's good to gather with people with similar interests sometimes both for social and political reasons because sometimes strength rests in numbers.

Interesting.. thanks for posting:thumb_yello:

And i totally agree about...

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.newspostonline.com/world-news/bisexuality-inherited-from-hyper-heterosexual-female-family-membersre-issu-200808172278

Interesting Article saying Bisexuality inherited from hyperheterosexual female family members! I can understand that if one IS A MAN!

the titles assumes bisexuality...but the title doesn't say Bisexuality in Males. just Bisexuality

Apparently ..being a bisexual female, I find this article somewhat offensive

and assumes that bisexual females aren't really needed to make this study (AS A WHOLE) .Of course they didn't try to see if Hyper Masculine males gave to bisexual females! no of course not! i don't exist pfft

:mf_rosetinted:

• 2 weeks later...
^ dunno what to think about studies..the practice teach more :meow:

being gay/lesbian is so demodè, now the last trend is bisexuality! :yay:

being gay or lesbian is like being straight now, and bisexuality is demode too.

now you are omnisexual or asexual

i dont like trends either, i follow my own way:mf_rosetinted:

:doh: oh you're so ahead of the times! :D Or labels..the packaging screams "I'M NEW!" but its the same old soup :winksmiley02:

at least now that everything is studied and classified there will be less discrimination for gender issues..acceptation is the next step or not?

:floor: :floor:

yeah i had that stuff with shampoo today it said "TRY ME I M NEW" and i was like wtf , same freaking old stuff

asexuality is the next step so acceptation will no be necessary anymore but it will not happen tomorrow...maybe in 100 or 50 years

tomorrow it will be baylon:mf_rosetinted:

being gay or lesbian is like being straight now, and bisexuality is demode too.

now you are omnisexual or asexual

i dont like trends either, i follow my own way:mf_rosetinted:

exactly! I am bisexual because I am . Not if its the trend

because I am. there I am