I'm sorry to butt in but I was reading and I'm really sorry for your situation :(

It's not right, it's not fair, it's totally wrong but some people just can't accept diversity..it's a big limit of their minds...so I think you have to be patient and strong...and kick asses sometimes :mf_rosetinted:

It's so sad that someone can't be who he really is :sneaky2:

But as you say 'we have Mika'! And you can see that here on the MFC you have supporters too :mf_rosetinted::thumb_yello:

Amen!

I'll join you. My mom will come along too; She adores the accent. (Luke remember when you phoned me and my mom answered? she kept asking me to tell you to ring me again so she can hear your accent again :teehee:)

haha! i like the accent. there's a comedian on tv right now who has an irish accent...

I'll join you. My mom will come along too; She adores the accent. (Luke remember when you phoned me and my mom answered? she kept asking me to tell you to ring me again so she can hear your accent again :teehee:)

I remember lol

Good times!

Your younger sister answerd and said "Theres a weird boy on the phone" and that when I thought your mum was you and I said "Is this Alice?" and THEN I got to speak to you!:thumb_yello:

Me too :naughty:

I wish I talked like Jimmy Carter. My grandparents do and I'm jealous :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: I was joking. I live in a pretty urban area so I just have a LITTLE accent. Of course I have a lot of friends from smalltown Texas, and I do say "ya'll" "thang" and "paah" (pie :naughty:) but not as bad as you would stereotypically think.

I can hear those 'texasish' words in my head. GOSH, that sounds so weird :roftl:

I believe the proper phrase is "texan". :shun::roftl:

:lmfao: I was joking. I live in a pretty urban area so I just have a LITTLE accent. Of course I have a lot of friends from smalltown Texas, and I do say "ya'll" "thang" and "paah" (pie :naughty:) but not as bad as you would stereotypically think.

I believe the proper phrase is "texan". :shun::roftl:

OH! Let me correct myself.

I can hear those texan words in my head. GOSH, that sounds so weird :roftl:

:blush-anim-cl:

My cousins live in Atlanta and they always make fun of me. Like, I say fe-yence instead of fence :naughty:

Anyways, back to that gay thread. . . .

Right, sorry:naughty:

Edited by *carrie*