This may seem like a rather dimwitted comment.. but I've always wanted a gay best friend. I had one for a while, Chris. He was so much fun.

Are gays more entertaining than straights?

I've always wanted one too :wub2:

I would say yes, yes they are :naughty:

I thoughts so. At the Pride Parade this year (my first one) everyone was so.. awesome.

Why is that? Is a secret in their DNA?

I really wanna go to a Gay Pride Festival. Hopefully next year or this year...whenever it is : lol3:

I have no idea. They're just awesome :dunno:

This may seem like a rather dimwitted comment.. but I've always wanted a gay best friend. I had one for a while, Chris. He was so much fun.

Well then you can have me :aah: and yes we are cool , entertaining and all that :naughty:

Well then you can have me :aah: and yes we are cool , entertaining and all that :naughty:

You guys are nuts!:roftl::wub2:

But very sweet nuts!:biggrin2:

Exciting!

I'm just semi-Indian in Canada. Not terribly interesting.

Am I allowed to be here? I'm not gay.. at least I don't think so. Sometimes I wish I was a guy though. Does that count?

and what is your other semi ? :biggrin2: well it is interesting , even though you're not gay , this thread is not only intended for gay people ! there are also the gay friendly , the "unsure-what-they-are" (questionning) etc...so you're more than welcome here :wink2:

I am a gay man at heart, so yeah....:pinkbow:

I really think I am. I used to joke about it, but I'm quite certain I am now. It's very depressing :huh:

So you like men that much ? :aah: do you go clubbing every weekend searching for a potential pray ? :naughty: is queer as folk your favourite serie ? Do you spend too much time in front of the mirror ? Are you sometimes excentric in your behavior ? :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

So you like men that much ? :aah: do you go clubbing every weekend searching for a potential pray ? :naughty: is queer as folk your favourite serie ? Do you spend too much time in front of the mirror ? Are you sometimes excentric in your behavior ? :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I only like gay men. :huh:

And no, I don't do those things :naughty: