Hi all

I hope everyone is alright , it's been a while i haven't been here or in MFC in general.I had terrible times these last months after i caught my bf cheating on me...Although i'm mentally strong I just can't stop crying every now and then...I'm in shock. I've never felt that dirty , i was literally humiliated. He was my first love. We've been together since last july , today i'm going to confront him face to face and end any tie with him.He's been cheating on me for a few months and not only with one boy. I can't stand that feeling anymore , i'm the worse i've ever felt in my life.

aww I'm sorry about that :sad:

thank you all for your kind words ! I did it , and believe me i start to feel slightly better , i didn't throw up after i came home.

I'm glad you worked things out, hope you continue to feel better!! :huglove:

aww I'm sorry about that :sad:

I'm glad you worked things out, hope you continue to feel better!! :huglove:

Thank you England :) Yeah well I'll end up forgetting him...honestly i have other things to do but still , it's painful

• 2 weeks later...
Quick, if a random male has his right earlobe triple-pierced, is there a significant probability of that being a statement?

Statement of what? Being gay? Fond of earrings?

Are you serious about this?:roftl:

I'm perfectly serious about this, and somehow I knew this would happen :sneaky2:

I'm so sorry:roftl::wub2:…many years ago it could be a statement of being gay, but the last years it have been very popular to make piercings in any kind of places, as far as I know.

But when I think about it...wasn't it the left side? I don't remember.

I'm so sorry:roftl::wub2:…many years ago it could be a statement of being gay, but the last years it have been very popular to make piercings in any kind of places, as far as I know.

But when I think about it...wasn't it the left side? I don't remember.

Okay, so it's probably the fond of earrings alternative. Thank you very much. :teehee:

*note to self: stupid questions quota for May exhausted*

Yeah, Sienna's right, there may have been 'codes' back when people had to be more discreet but it wouldn't mean anything any more.

Any reason why you're asking? :naughty:

Here in the U.S. if you have your left pierced, you're straight, right pierced, you're gay, and both you could be either. Generally. I'm sure there are a zillion exceptions though. That's the way my momma taught me. :shun:

:roftl: Not really. But that's what I think. :naughty:

For the first time ever I had someone automatically presume I was gay and simply ask me if I'd come out yet. It was someone online and my profile pic is a rainbow but does that really mean anything? I was surprised. Hmm...

• 2 months later...
Hi all

I hope everyone is alright , it's been a while i haven't been here or in MFC in general.I had terrible times these last months after i caught my bf cheating on me...Although i'm mentally strong I just can't stop crying every now and then...I'm in shock. I've never felt that dirty , i was literally humiliated. He was my first love. We've been together since last july , today i'm going to confront him face to face and end any tie with him.He's been cheating on me for a few months and not only with one boy. I can't stand that feeling anymore , i'm the worse i've ever felt in my life.

Ahh im so sorry to hear that, i hope you are ok, and it his lost, keep smiling:blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello: