One of my friends from school, who was in the year below me, is gay and he's really friendly and funny. Nearly every day during lunchtime in the school yard he would come over to me as he would see me sitting by myself and we'd just sit talking until it was time to go to class.

I have a lot of love and respect for the gay community and it doesn't really matter to me what a person's sexual orientation is. At the end of the day all that really matters is that they're healthy and happy. :biggrin2:

One of my friends from school, who was in the year below me, is gay and he's really friendly and funny. Nearly every day during lunchtime in the school yard he would come over to me as he would see me sitting by myself and we'd just sit talking until it was time to go to class.

I have a lot of love and respect for the gay community and it doesn't really matter to me what a person's sexual orientation is. At the end of the day all that really matters is that they're healthy and happy. :biggrin2:

I couldn't agree more :thumb_yello:

Niiice. That would be so much fun :aah:

Oh nice!:thumb_yello:

Toronto Canada feels like the right place for this if you look at it in a historical perspective!

Well at least Stockholm had the Euro Pride 2009....:wink2:

Yes. I wanna go! I've never been to the Gay Pride Parade before. I was supposed to go last year with a friend, but didn't. It just looks like so much fun. :aah:

I agree. A person is not any different because of who they love. Same with their skin colour or religion (etc).

I'm a Girl who has been most time with girlfriend, and a little bit with boyfriends.

I just don't know what to think abou my sexuality, let see ! Maybe I will found that I'm asexual or something like that. But i'm like 70% for boys and 30% for pretty girls.

I don't know why but I need a feminine side in people I date.

My best Guyfriend (How to say that I have a best friend Girl and a best friend boy, than the best friend boy? Does it make any sence?) is totally gay, and I love to be with him. It's totally amazing, we can talk about Fashion, love and music, without problems.

Once He has been beaten because he was with a guy, (he had so awfull wound I think this stupid boy who did that knew that my friends blue ayes where too beatiful, so he had a very big injury, it was very awfull, he could'nt move his hand)

Since it, I just take always the gay defence, and I'm tatally for them. (also because if I fall in love with a girl I would be concerned)

But some people are so full of hate right now, everywhere...

(Sorry for my relate of my (boring) life)

honey if that's a boring life then what is mine??? :shocked:

is your friend ok???

i've never had a boyfriend (or girlfriend) but it would probs depend on their personality and if they understood me... :blush-anim-cl:

i'm not gonna limit myself...

I'm a Girl who has been most time with girlfriend, and a little bit with boyfriends.

I just don't know what to think abou my sexuality, let see ! Maybe I will found that I'm asexual or something like that. But i'm like 70% for boys and 30% for pretty girls.

I don't know why but I need a feminine side in people I date.

My best Guyfriend (How to say that I have a best friend Girl and a best friend boy, than the best friend boy? Does it make any sence?) is totally gay, and I love to be with him. It's totally amazing, we can talk about Fashion, love and music, without problems.

Once He has been beaten because he was with a guy, (he had so awfull wound I think this stupid boy who did that knew that my friends blue ayes where too beatiful, so he had a very big injury, it was very awfull, he could'nt move his hand)

Since it, I just take always the gay defence, and I'm tatally for them. (also because if I fall in love with a girl I would be concerned)

But some people are so full of hate right now, everywhere...

(Sorry for my relate of my (boring) life)

Your life is not boring at all..mine is..

I hope your friend is ok?

I never had either a boyfied or a girlfriend

Bt Im not going to limit myself

is your friend ok???

i've never had a boyfriend (or girlfriend) but it would probs depend on their personality and if they understood me... :blush-anim-cl:

haha just realized we wrote almost the same thing!:aah:

Well, I guess I'll sneak in late to the party, here! ;) Just saw Mika in Philly with my girlfriend. I was the far left Big Girl, if anyone in here saw the show, too! :D

Wow, congrats for being a Big Girl on stage!:thumb_yello:

How did you like it? Please tell us more about it!:wink2:

Well, I guess I'll sneak in late to the party, here! ;) Just saw Mika in Philly with my girlfriend. I was the far left Big Girl, if anyone in here saw the show, too! :D

Oh I just read your post in the report thread!

Amazing!:wub2:

is your friend ok???

Your life is not boring at all..mine is..

I hope your friend is ok?

I never had either a boyfied or a girlfriend

Bt Im not going to limit myself

My friend is fine.

Thank You !!! =)

and My life is boring, I'm single since like 8 months. And My friend's problem was the most serious I had in my whole life.

And i'm just waking up every morning at the same time, for doing the same things.

That's a boring life.

My friend is fine.

Thank You !!! =)

and My life is boring, I'm single since like 8 months. And My friend's problem was the most serious I had in my whole life.

And i'm just waking up every morning at the same time, for doing the same things.

That's a boring life.

Same here except I dont have any Bi or Gay friends and I never had Gf/Bf...

And I do the same things...everyday...this is boring life...

Same here except I dont have any Bi or Gay friends and I never had Gf/Bf...

And I do the same things...everyday...this is boring life...

I think that in fact this is life...

I mean we have dreams, but even in dreams I got to wake up (Doing Dong ^^ Sliimy get out of my body !!!) And life will always be like this. She should be better if we find a goog girl/boy to past this ****ing day with. And I l=Life is not as boring a it seems. It could be worst !!! (=> a least we have MFC and internet ^^)

Trying to positive today.

(Beacause I found I was in love with my histoiry neighbour ^^ :wub2:)

I think We should try to mlake our lifes beautiful, even if it's just eating a pizza in watching a stupid american movie !!!

Im trying to be positive but sometimes im sick and tired of it...

And yeah...find someone...sometimes you know its jst imposible...

If You want we can try to positive together !!!

Even if it means smile with an idiot way in front of our computer. :biggrin2:

So I think that if we want we can find out that life is just life, and that it could be happy. (what's the reason I'm listening to Mika !!)

• 2 weeks later...
Today is a very sad day for the state of Maine here in the USA... Gay marraige was once again banned.

Like it was in California last year ! ( Sean Penn did revenge every homos during the Oscars :biggrin2:)

But in Europe, Sweden Church just did gave permission do Gay marriage !!! In a CHURCH !!! For the first time of the universe.

("Jesus is your friend, don't forget it :wink2:)

Maybe one day, we will finally be all equal even if we are black, white, violet sky, gay or bi.

Love is the answer !

Like it was in California last year ! ( Sean Penn did revenge every homos during the Oscars :biggrin2:)

But in Europe, Sweden Church just did gave permission do Gay marriage !!! In a CHURCH !!! For the first time of the universe.

("Jesus is your friend, don't forget it :wink2:)

Maybe one day, we will finally be all equal even if we are black, white, violet sky, gay or bi.

Love is the answer !

By revenge I think you mean "avenge" .. :teehee:

*stops lurking*