hi all long time no chat missing you all

well nothing much has changed

im still singel oh me and dad starting to get on (alittel better)

im letting me be me now

i am much happyer now

juv you all soo much

juv

G

You're much happier!:biggrin2: I'm happy to read that you are!:thumb_yello:

hi all long time no chat missing you all

well nothing much has changed

im still singel oh me and dad starting to get on (alittel better)

im letting me be me now

i am much happyer now

juv you all soo much

juv

G

Hi sweet!!! how are you??

=D

I think sexuality is a very difficult thing, because it's such an important thing for society. It shouldn't be such a big deal.

I'm 16 and of course I have doubts about my sexuality. I only like feminine boys and sometimes I even have the feeling I'm attracted to girls, but I'm not sure. And it's hard to talk about it, since it's such a big deal. So I just wait until I'm extremely sure if I'm bisexual or just straight, and then I'll tell some people. It's so hard.

My opinion is: You fall in love with a person, not with a gender.

You're so... perfect, I think it's the correct word... cause, I don't love women or men, I love a woman or a man... are you shure that you're only 16??

=D

Oh... welcome!!!

:wub2::wub2:

Agree with you :biggrin2: but i'm not gonna limit myself :original:

'We are not you think we are' Lets only love and be loved...

You're so... perfect, I think it's the correct word... cause, I don't love women or men, I love a woman or a man... are you shure that you're only 16??

=D

Oh... welcome!!!

Haha, well thank you. I'm not perfect, though :teehee:. But it's true, right? You fall in love with someone who treats you the way you want to be treated. Who cares what's between his or her legs?

And thank you for giving me a warm welcome :blush-anim-cl:.

Edit: And yes, I really am 16 years old.

Edited by NIEN.

Haha, well thank you. I'm not perfect, though :teehee:. But it's true, right? You fall in love with someone who treats you the way you want to be treated. Who cares what's between his or her legs?

And thank you for giving me a warm welcome :blush-anim-cl:.

Edit: And yes, I really am 16 years old.

:wub2:

Who cares what's between his or her legs?

:wub2:

love it!

Hi sweet!!! how are you??

=D

=D

Oh... welcome!!!

'We are not you think we are' Lets only love and be loved...

hi hun im fine

i have a littel problem

hi hun im fine

i have a littel problem

what problem sweet???

:shocked::boxed:

Hello :-/

not sure what to write, just thought I'd show my head.

Welcome!!! well... write what's IN your head... and you'll be realy fine...

:biggrin2::biggrin2:

what problem sweet???

:shocked::boxed:

i cant sotp flirting with everone i meet its getting addictive i can feal it build if i try not to

i could do with sum sugestions

it this the build up from when i was dnying myself the tuew me and if so will this fade or aam i damed to flirt for evermore

i cant sotp flirting with everone i meet its getting addictive i can feal it build if i try not to

i could do with sum sugestions

it this the build up from when i was dnying myself the tuew me and if so will this fade or aam i damed to flirt for evermore

I dont think flirting is bad:naughty:

Hello! :bye:

haven't seen you for AGES! how you? :biggrin2:

I'm ok thanks, how are you?

Good thinking :)

I can't wait to move, thats all thats been in my head for quite a while :roftl:

:bye: all! haven't been here for a long time! and so, is not-knowing-how-to-flirt a bad thing then? it's me :huh:

no hun it just cumes sometimes (well with me it dose)pluss i can be taught (kined of)

Great thread.. :)

I really hate when someone says something stupid about gays.. I am big hater of racisme or discrimination ..My good friend is gay, my great teacher is gay and i know many people with different orientation and i think they often are GREAT persons.. They got style and i think that they are sometimes better friends like girls.. So guys i really love everyone no matter how does he look like or feel like.. :)

no hun it just cumes sometimes (well with me it dose)pluss i can be taught (kined of)

well... i thik it's too much cute or beauty or i don't know...

ok, sorry... i'll stop...

well... think your grandma at toillet...

-i'm making sense??-

Can I get psychological on you?

It's 2am. Of course I can.

I think that in a lot of cases, gay men have a lot of more "feminine" qualities than do sterotypical sports loving, grunting, beer-can crushing macho jocks. Some like to shop. Some appreciate the arts. Many have been blessed with fashion sense, and some with the taste for a good appletini. As a female, I think it's easier to relate to guys with more feminine qualities.

Never hurts that it seems a disproportionate number of gay man are really quite attractive. :naughty:

Yeaah thats what i love about gay guys. And also they show their emotions more and don't hide behind being a macho man. I wish that their were more straight guys that had the quality's as gay guy.

My best friend is friends with a few gay guys and she says that they find it easier to be caring and understanding.

I really don't understand people who are against gay people. I mean why? I don;t get it.

I'm not sure if i like girls as i like guys but i do find girls attractive sometimes but i dunno if that means i'm bi. But i'll jsut see what happens in the future :).

Serena

xoxox

BRACK THRUGH WITH DADTODAY

im sooo giddy

im not shure my dad says hell want to know the PERSON i fall in juv with be they boy girl of himafridite

and that he'd pay half towarda my laptop and internet USB

yee my dad just sayed shes not gay shes bysexual and shes my girl (yee acseptance)

*jumps in air *

JUV YOU ALL AND MISS YOU ALL SOOO MUCH

JUV

G

BRACK THRUGH WITH DADTODAY

im sooo giddy

im not shure my dad says hell want to know the PERSON i fall in juv with be they boy girl of himafridite

and that he'd pay half towarda my laptop and internet USB

yee my dad just sayed shes not gay shes bysexual and shes my girl (yee acseptance)

*jumps in air *

JUV YOU ALL AND MISS YOU ALL SOOO MUCH

JUV

G

I'm so happy for you :blush-anim-cl: