Hi!!

Just letting you all know that we had "Pink week" aat my campus to promote gay rights and a beautiful pink closet for people to "come out" of :biggrin2:

We dressed in purple for the 7 gay suicides! (yeah, I don't really know, cuz I read it on facebook. . . ) :biggrin2:

• 2 weeks later...
Helloooo! I am new to this thread :blush-anim-cl:

Love the Idea of it!

I am a bisexual male' date=' although Im not too crazy about the term...and...yea...thats about it. I have had girlfriends who I have loved dearly, as well as relationships with guys. Regardless of the gender, I seem to fall deeply in love.(depending on the person of coarse) which is why I find the term bi a bit strange at times.

I guess Id rather consider myself a person who finds nothing wrong in loving another human being, regardless of their gender. Its amazing when either gender can manage to spark up butterflies in your stomach- so I guess Im just a big ol' loving machine :wub2:[/quote']

oh...

that's soo sweetie...

you're correct, i think that everybody is 'bi' or something like it, but not everybody enjoy it...

i'm making sense???

:blink:

I personally dont think people should label themselves as Gay,bisexual or Lesbian. Those are sooo 90s / early 00s titles.

We are all one unit and we are all human beings so, lets throw away the social labels and be what we originally set out to be, and that is Human beings.

In this world there is no right or wrong, only the regret of not living your life to its potential and embracing whatever you feel you can accept. Be kind and open to others. Lead by example and touch those in darkness.

Move into the future, or the future dies with you! :thumb_yello:

omfg...

that's soooo strong... but it's right..,

everything NEED to change...

but is really hard to change ourselves

i'm hurting a lot by myself...

i need change, but i don't know what i can do...

my life is really good, my parents loves me, my brothers, family in general. i study in a great shcool, i can do many things that i love -be here is one of this things-... but, i don't know why i'm quite sad some times...

=/

omfg...

that's soooo strong... but it's right..,

everything NEED to change...

but is really hard to change ourselves

i'm hurting a lot by myself...

i need change, but i don't know what i can do...

my life is really good, my parents loves me, my brothers, family in general. i study in a great shcool, i can do many things that i love -be here is one of this things-... but, i don't know why i'm quite sad some times...=/

i'm like this, but i think it's just part of growing up :dunno:and sometimes you just feel like you want to be alone, and others you feel lonely :huglove:

damn hormones :mf_rosetinted::aah:

Thank you Wesley! By the way' date=' nice to "meet" you :teehee:[/quote']

yey!

nice to meet you too!!

huhuhuhuhu

i'm like this, but i think it's just part of growing up :dunno:and sometimes you just feel like you want to be alone, and others you feel lonely :huglove:

damn hormones :mf_rosetinted::aah:

maybe be it...

i'm a 17year-old-boy, don't know why this f*cking hormones still doing something inside me!!!

i wanna kill then!!

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

ok, ok...

blame it on hormones too!!

hahhahaha

but i'm really tired to make questions, i wanna answer myself by myself!!!

-i maked sense???-

:aah::aah::aah:

maybe be it...

i'm a 17year-old-boy, don't know why this f*cking hormones still doing something inside me!!!

i wanna kill then!!

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

ok, ok...

blame it on hormones too!!

hahhahaha

but i'm really tired to make questions, i wanna answer myself by myself!!!

-i maked sense???-

:aah::aah::aah:

17 year old girl :mf_rosetinted: i think my hormones are at war :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

:naughty:

not to me... :blink::aah: