Yeah, the word "tolerance" sounds like you've learned or managed how to deal with something bothersome. But we understand what you mean...

And I was just saying over at the other post:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=837711&postcount=1574

nooooooooooo!!!!!!!! aghhhh noooooo...I tolerate arthritis or brussel sprouts

let me get rid of that word.

***throws word out window***

nooooooooooo!!!!!!!! aghhhh noooooo...I tolerate arthritis or brussel sprouts

let me get rid of that word.

***throws word out window***

poor eleonorelle, she's casted with that word for the rest of her life! :naughty: my fault, really. I am sure she meant it another way. :wink2:

poor eleonorelle, she's casted with that word for the rest of her life! :naughty: my fault, really. I am sure she meant it another way. :wink2:

goodnight

I need to go to bed!

so late!

bye Suzy! Bye Avoca!

see you all later!! lots of love :flowers2: :flowers2: :huglove: :huglove:

as for the word tolerance, grand word, btw, one of my faves, I think there should not be such thing. just the fact some human beings think they should TOLERATE someone else like there's smt wrong with another person for the fact of being different, is a wrong starting point. :wink2: o.c. I don't mean this re. to YOU using ths word, eleonorelle, but in general. :wink2:

Very well said. That word has always bothered me.

Does the word "gay" include also "lesbian"? In that case, Aurelien, this was a good idea to open such a thread! BTW some time ago you posted a really heart-tearing post about your boyfriend and how he is jealous about Mika.. I`m curious how that proceeds? I hope the waters calmed down in you and your relationship?

Yes I was thinking about him too.

Where is he, haven't seen him posting for a while?:wink2:

I know! I think he was online a couple nights ago, but I really miss him. :tears:

Does the word "gay" include also "lesbian"? In that case, Aurelien, this was a good idea to open such a thread! BTW some time ago you posted a really heart-tearing post about your boyfriend and how he is jealous about Mika.. I`m curious how that proceeds? I hope the waters calmed down in you and your relationship?

Hey there,

Just got back from a day of practice and am enjoying a nice little glass of red wine while catching up on your posts lol

Things have calmed down with Lucas yes. Its going better but he still feels unsecure. Which is so bizarre.:thumbdown:

Anyways, as far as DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES go, I must say i'm a total addict!!! Andrew is just soo adorable:):mf_lustslow: I love Bree, she's everywones favorit! As a matter of fact I'm a TV Series addict. I never watch TV but I buy all the DVD's lol. I have the full sex & the city, desperate housewives, OC, one tree hill and 6 feet under and I'm getting into Gossip Girl thanks to my sister haha:punk:

Anyways ladies, what a joy it is to talk to all of you haha I love women!! (in a very gay way though lol):roftl:

Yea! You all knew I would find this thread right away! :roftl:

Of course, I too feel COMPLETELY at 'home' in this thread seeing as though I am a gay man TRAPPED in a woman's body! :naughty:

I am not gay, but everyone knows that I CANNOT resist a gay guy!!! :wub2:

aurelien, will ya be at the london gigs?

Indeed I will ! I will be with a friend for the December 2 one but on my own for december 4th so I was hoping to get to know some people before hand so I wont be on my own lol:wub2:

I want to meet all of you too ! Can't wait..

Hummm it's saturday night, I really should be a true Londoner and go hang out at Fabric or G.A.Y but I think I might stay in tonight !!:thumb_yello:

Indeed I will ! I will be with a friend for the December 2 one but on my own for december 4th so I was hoping to get to know some people before hand so I wont be on my own lol:wub2:

Hummm it's saturday night, I really should be a true Londoner and go hang out at Fabric or G.A.Y but I think I might stay in tonight !!:thumb_yello:

In that case we will just miss each other: you will be on 2nd & 4th, and I on 3rd. But I think I will go there also on the other 2 evenings, definitely on 2nd. On 4th maybe I will go to some chanukia lighting, I will see.

I will stay at one French speaking Swiss gay musician`s on Shepherds Bush. Except him I don`t know anyone in London so I have arms open for unexpected adventures.

I`m not going out tonight too and I join you with a glass of red wine. Wonder what it will do with my period cramps?

Actually my friends just convinced me of going out lol

Lucas is not in London tonight so I can't see him:sneaky2: :sneaky2: hahaha that's one great thing about being a guy: NO PERIODS!!!

lol:mf_lustslow:

OK so enjoy yourself tonight! I will try to survive this womanhood (-:

oh I'll be in brixton #2, aurelien! would love to meet ya! :thumb_yello: I am quite easy to spot, bright red hair. :wink2:

I really want a gay best friend. Anyone????

hahahaha i love it! My best friend just loves having a gay best friend!

When I came out to my sister she screamed "Oh that's sooo cool I have a gay brother!!! We can go shopping and eat ice cream and have pyjama parties!!"

NOT! lol

hahahaha i love it! My best friend just loves having a gay best friend!

When I came out to my sister she screamed "Oh that's sooo cool I have a gay brother!!! We can go shopping and eat ice cream and have pyjama parties!!"

NOT! lol

:naughty:

you can be my gbf then!! :biggrin2:

I mean, i've always wanted a male shopping partner who you don't have to literally drag around town because 'shopping is for girls.....'

But pyjama parties :blink: ??? Even I hate them!!

:naughty:

you can be my gbf then!! :biggrin2:

I mean, i've always wanted a male shopping partner who you don't have to literally drag around town because 'shopping is for girls.....'

But pyjama parties :blink: ??? Even I hate them!!

No problem! I love shopping! I just bought the nicest coat this afternoon, my banker is not going to be happy tho ! haha

No problem! I love shopping! I just bought the nicest coat this afternoon, my banker is not going to be happy tho ! haha

:roftl:

Ohhh, you see, im saving up for hair extensions so im not allowed to shop! Im BANNED! haha!

But no, there's these jeans that i really want from Next. Theyre metallic.... so hot!!

:wink2:

What was the coat like???