yaaa I saw the L-word, but i like queer as folk more. :)

The best man I met last year was Rene. And yes, he's gay. He's my meanqueen No. 1 :D He's a musicalartist and was here for a year to play in WWRY. Now he's in Germany and I miss him badly :( He changed my life like no other did before. I' m so grateful for that.

atnygxd3nd8dsp3sm.jpg

Rene, Mykl and Brett

MEANQUEENS :wub2:

hello everyone!

Just got back from a long day of work. Good news is that I got first place in my harmony & theory exam, so that's pretty cool..:punk:

The weather is ****e over here, but I don't care:) Being in love just brings an everlasting sun in your life:mf_lustslow: I'm soooo cheeeesy some times:wub2:

Anyways, love ya all:thumb_yello:

I CAN't WAIT TO MEET YOU IN NOW 13 DAYS!!!:mf_rosetinted:

yaaa I saw the L-word, but i like queer as folk more.

The best man I met last year was Rene. And yes, he's gay. He's my meanqueen No. 1 He's a musicalartist and was here for a year to play in WWRY. Now he's in Germany and I miss him badly He changed my life like no other did before. I' m so grateful for that.

atnygxd3nd8dsp3sm.jpg

Rene, Mykl and Brett

MEANQUEENS

OMG BAMBI THIS PIC KILLS ME !!!! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Miss them so much !!!!!

MEANQUEENS FOREVER :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

hello everyone!

Just got back from a long day of work. Good news is that I got first place in my harmony & theory exam, so that's pretty cool..:punk:

The weather is ****e over here, but I don't care:) Being in love just brings an everlasting sun in your life:mf_lustslow: I'm soooo cheeeesy some times:wub2:

Anyways, love ya all

I CAN't WAIT TO MEET YOU IN NOW 13 DAYS!!!:mf_rosetinted:

Well Hi Aurelien

I'm sorry for coming into this thread as I'm straight.. Hope you all don't mind... I won't stay here... although I love gay men but this is a gay thread so nothing for straights :wink2:

Have a nice evening you all:wub2:

Well Hi Aurelien

I'm sorry for coming into this thread as I'm straight.. Hope you all don't mind... I won't stay here... although I love gay men but this is a gay thread so nothing for straights :wink2:

Have a nice evening you all:wub2:

oii same here.. I didnt know that..

Just wanted to share my story.. ::blush-anim-cl:

Well 3 months before my daddy told me that my granpa is gay and lives with his lover and my granma. And my granma thinks Rene is her boy nd not my granpas :( Kinda sad if you know that after 16 years.

Well 3 months before my daddy told me that my granpa is gay and lives with his lover and my granma. And my granma thinks Rene is her boy nd not my granpas :( Kinda sad if you know that after 16 years.

THAT IS MENTAL!!!!!!!!!!:shocked: :shocked: :boxed: :boxed: :boxed:

he lives with his wife and lover???

Aaw, wish I'd have seen it when it was on prime :(

Anyway, what have you guys been doing lately?

well been sort of just relaxing..watching a show on Greece right now...been working on the MFC anthem...but need to take a break on that as its really exhausting me and harder than I thought. And you???? Do you have Gay Pride in your city? We do and the city loves it! people cheering and everyone has fun no matter what orientation. I have missed being part of it because I always seem to work..but I am part Bivic..the bisexual society of Victoria with our own banners and own table at the party afterwards. Lots of fun and cool buttons and t-shirts !

as for the L-word, its on Thursdays on TV I think and omg...Shane is soo sexy.:naughty: :naughty:

well been sort of just relaxing..watching a show on Greece right now...been working on the MFC anthem...but need to take a break on that as its really exhausting me and harder than I thought. And you???? Do you have Gay Pride in your city? We do and the city loves it! people cheering and everyone has fun no matter what orientation. I have missed being part of it because I always seem to work..but I am part Bivic..the bisexual society of Victoria with our own banners and own table at the party afterwards. Lots of fun and cool buttons and t-shirts !

as for the L-word, its on Thursdays on TV I think and omg...Shane is soo sexy.:naughty: :naughty:

No, I lived in Auckland for the first 12 years of my life and there was a lot of gay people there (And naughty clubs, ladies out after dark, fashion fowardness and gangstaz) and there were various groups all round for certain orientation, diferent orientation, and just any sort of club but no parades or paties or anything.

Here in Pram though they're all mean about anything diff.

This year I've been called Anorexic, Lesbian, Blind, Retard, Neard, Weirdo and freak.

And that's without anyone knowing my preferences!

Ah well, selavi :)

No, I lived in Auckland for the first 12 years of my life and there was a lot of gay people there (And naughty clubs, ladies out after dark, fashion fowardness and gangstaz) and there were various groups all round for certain orientation, diferent orientation, and just any sort of club but no parades or paties or anything.

Here in Pram though they're all mean about anything diff.

This year I've been called Anorexic, Lesbian, Blind, Retard, Neard, Weirdo and freak.

And that's without anyone knowing my preferences!

Ah well, selavi :)

what??????

do people do that still???

I am shocked!!!:shocked: :shocked:

Well pox on them!!!! :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

you see I love people who are confident who they are and don't give a rats

**** about anyone or anything!! I certainly have become that way. I used to be very shy ....well that stopped and if anyone called me stuff like that.. they had better watch my karate chops! (not like I have studying it or anything but I do have extremely strong legs).

*gives you a flag*

2574.jpg

Keep in mind, all, that Canada crawled out of the dark ages a couple years ago and legalized same-sex marriage - so keep that in mind if you're ever looking for a fabulous country to elope to. :punk:

my old dance partner got engaged to his bf, i did a speech and said something along the lines of "we are now taking donations to get these 2 to canada where they actually allow gay marriages" anyway thats my story go canada.. wake up the rest of the world

my old dance partner got engaged to his bf, i did a speech and said something along the lines of "we are now taking donations to get these 2 to canada where they actually allow gay marriages" anyway thats my story go canada.. wake up the rest of the world

They can come to The Netherlands too, you know....

They can come to The Netherlands too, you know....

Actually the Netherlands were the first country where same-sex marriage became possible (2001), followed by Belgium, Spain and Canada for example. First country with civil unions for partners of the same sex was Denmark in the late 80s

its frustrating ! I know! Australia of all places! I can see myself getting married to either gender if certain occassions arose. I feel so priveleged to live in Canada..in fact I know so many gay and lesbian couples here in my daily life and they are so happy and one woman was so thrilled to write down "spouse: (name of partner)" . my city is very free and on gay pride day , the whole city goes to town, regardless of orientation!!!!!

you see I won't be getting married to a guy or maybe not married at all ( at least for now) because there is no pressure for me any more to do so. What's really cool is that male and female common law couples and gay and lesbian married couples are getting more acceptance!!!! yay!

yay for freedom!!!!!!!!!:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

btw since there is no bisexual thread..I feel 100% gay and 100% straight...like said in Better Than Chocolate: "I like chocolates with soft and hard centres!!!"

This should be filmed <eom>

what??????

do people do that still???

I am shocked!!!:shocked: :shocked:

Well pox on them!!!! :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

you see I love people who are confident who they are and don't give a rats

**** about anyone or anything!! I certainly have become that way. I used to be very shy ....well that stopped and if anyone called me stuff like that.. they had better watch my karate chops! (not like I have studying it or anything but I do have extremely strong legs).

ROFL!

You karate chop with your legs??? :D:D:D

I saw Rufus Wainwright yesterday! He was amazing as always, he did his Get Happy dance again in insanely high heels and a dress. Damn that man has nice legs!! I really loved it, his show was great. I just didn't like the venue. I thought it was too big...Rufus' shows are way more beautiful in small, intimate venues. :)

We got in for free because we knew the trumpet player from speaking to him after their last show over here. He put us on the guest list, really sweet of him!