I wish I could... if it was on a saturday I could've come... but I'm working from monday to saturday, so it's impossible! :(

plus, meeting him would only lead me to greater sufferings! :D

I seriously have to stop being so irresistible. I'm breaking hearts everyday.

I can't take it anymore.:mf_lustslow:

.. we won't meet :boxed: I leave on monday

What do you mean? You are not going to 1 or 2 or 3 of the London concerts? And to the 1/12 meet-up? Or are you going to the 2/12 concert and fly back home on 3/12?? Then we WILL meet on the meet-up on 1/12, and I maybe will stop by on the 2/12. Hm? Avocada!! Don`t frustrate me, please!!

What do you mean? You are not going to 1 or 2 or 3 of the London concerts? And to the 1/12 meet-up? Or are you going to the 2/12 concert and fly back home on 3/12?? Then we WILL meet on the meet-up on 1/12, and I maybe will stop by on the 2/12. Hm? Avacada!! Don`t frustrate me, please!!

I'm lost... :blink: I'll be there on the 3rd and 4th no meet up on the 1st, cause I land on the 3rd. besides, i told freddie once, don't call me avocada or you won't see the like of me :mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2:

I'm lost... :blink: I'll be there on the 3rd and 4th no meet up on the 1st, cause I land on the 3rd. besides, i told freddie once, don't call me avocada or you won't see the like of me :mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2:

Oh sorry! Ididn`t know you can`t stand it!

ok, scared away everyone. :blink:

nite, folks. I'm bedski. you can start posting here again now! :roftl: joking :bleh:

naaah you didn't scare us away... it's just almost 1AM :P That would be the reason I guess xD Well, anyway, good night :)

thanks a LOT, deb!! great performance! I love his friend wears a mika rosette :biggrin2: and the young man's got a voice. his cello player friend is very pretty. it irritated me camera man focused on audience when he rised and went hugging his friends at the end of song. :thumbdown: would have loved to see that bit, so sweet! after the school years, they go play with him on stage, how lovely is that! :wub2:

that song always sends shivers down my spine. it reminds me a lot of another song I love (from the one film that made ya sleepy LOL the talented mr ripley :naughty: : sinehead o'connor, lullaby for cain: check it out, it's beautiful!).

Will do, avoca! Glad you liked that version of Over My Shoulder, too...

I find it so melancholy and achingly beautiful -- when I heard it I knew

that Mika is more than just a two-minute pop song writer. :wub2:

Right. Have you seen the film "Bent"? Mick Jagger had a little role there as a travestie BTW. There was a guy who was a Jewish homosexual and they couldn`t decide if they should give him a pink triangle or a yellow star. Maybe I don`t remember it correctly though.

Bent was an awesome film. Sir Ian McKellen? He could read the phone

book and I would listen enraptured. Then of course there's Clive Owen

and the ubiquitous (!) Jude Law... great, great film.

Sort of free-associating now, but speaking of gay-themed Ian McKellen

films, have you seen Gods and Monsters? Very powerful.

here I am !!!!!!

Hello gorgeous people!! I've been a bit thrown off by different conversations I didn't quite fit in with!

Been chatting to Matt a lot, he's wicked

Oooh, I hope my presence has not been part of the reason! Don't mean

to intrude too much on this thread really -- just that I find a lot in

common with so many of you. Sorry.

dcdeb

Au!

I see you're on, I havn't talked to you in ages!

How are you sweetie pie? :D

I'm great thanks, and you?:thumb_yello:

I'm listening to Bach's mass in B minor at the moment, it's my favorit wake up music!:wink2: After my shower I put on LICM reaaaaaaaalllllllyyyyyy loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!:punk:

Tomorow is the MFC night out in London, it's gonna be soooooo much fun:mf_lustslow:

I'm listening to Bach's mass in B minor at the moment, it's my favorit wake up music!:wink2: After my shower I put on LICM reaaaaaaaalllllllyyyyyy loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!:punk:

Tomorow is the MFC night out in London, it's gonna be soooooo much fun:mf_lustslow:

I'm caught in a bit of a love circle at the moment but otherwise I'm relatively unscathed, what's London like?

I'd love to go some time, the accent is SO beautiful <3

i love Bach...so much

last year our choir did ST Matthew Passion with the symphony wonderful!

have fun in LONDON! I will be really sad I can't be with any of you all in London,,,,but that's what happens when I live in the Pacific Ocean.

Aurelien..is that name Elvish by chance? for some reason I think it is..

I'm caught in a bit of a love circle at the moment but otherwise I'm relatively unscathed, what's London like?

I'd love to go some time, the accent is SO beautiful <3

I'm going to dissapoint you, I don't have an English accent! I have an American one since my mother is American:thumb_yello:

London is wonderfull, it's horrible weather this morning though! Only 48 hours and 30minutes left till I see Mika live!:mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

i love Bach...so much

last year our choir did ST Matthew Passion with the symphony wonderful!

have fun in LONDON! I will be really sad I can't be with any of you all in London,,,,but that's what happens when I live in the Pacific Ocean.

Aurelien..is that name Elvish by chance? for some reason I think it is..

Yes, I'm a huge Bach fan myself! And of course, who says Bach, says Glenn Gould. I love Glenn as well, what a genius. My favorit of Bach's repertoire have to be the Goldberg's and the Well Tempered Clavier, but also the Partitas (the 3rd movement of the first one in Bb is just amazing) and so much more!!!!:punk:

What is Elvish??:mf_rosetinted:

I'm going to dissapoint you, I don't have an English accent! I have an American one since my mother is American:thumb_yello:

London is wonderfull, it's horrible weather this morning though! Only 48 hours and 30minutes left till I see Mika live!:mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

That's ok about the accent Au, I loves you anyways ;)

What else have you been doing?

Has your flu gone away completely now?

a love circle as opposed to a triangle??

:bleh: :bleh:

Well, it's complicated El, option A wants me as a "cover story" Option B is the most hated person in the school and is really not somene I should asociate myself with not to mention he's a cheater, everyone says what I know not to be true and I really don't feel the same about C and I'm not having an easy job tying to swing D (The only one I really want) around :(

So more of a distorted square ;)