Anyone seen the latest episode of Skins? It was awesome. Much better than I expected it to be based on the promos/previews. Not wanting to spoil too much I will just say that Katie's desire to control her twin Emily creates conflict that culminates at the College Ball. (Yay, alliteration. :naughty:)

So, some new Emily/Naomi animated gifs:

naomilyani10.gif

naomilyani11.gif

naomilyani12.gif

naomilyani15p.gif

naomilyani16.gif

Anyone seen the latest episode of Skins? It was awesome. Much better than I expected it to be based on the promos/previews. Not wanting to spoil too much I will just say that Katie's desire to control her twin Emily creates conflict that culminates at the College Ball. (Yay, alliteration. :naughty:)

I saw it and yes, I agree it was good, very good!:wub2:

Interesting with the “play” (I can’t think of a proper English word) between the twins.:wink2:

I saw it and yes, I agree it was good, very good!:wub2:

Interesting with the “play” (I can’t think of a proper English word) between the twins.:wink2:

"Interplay" perhaps? I agree, I found the twins' dynamic interesting. I've been waiting to see their episode for ages. The plot, though, was a tad predictable (the thing with JJ was bound to be used as a weapon and the previous holding-hands-through-the-cat-flap was also bound to come up in conversation as a symbol) but the ending wasn't - they could have made it play out very differently and I'm glad that they didn't. :thumb_yello: Now we'll just have to wait and see how they treat the relationship in the next season. The next episode is the season finale, btw, but it looks like it'll centre around Cook/Effy/Freddie which bores me a little because it's just angsty and a tad predictable.

Edited by S&M

"Interplay" perhaps? I agree, I found the twins' dynamic interesting. I've been waiting to see their episode for ages. The plot, though, was a tad predictable (the thing with JJ was bound to be used as a weapon and the previous holding-hands-through-the-cat-flap was also bound to come up in conversation as a symbol) but the ending wasn't - they could have made it play out very differently and I'm glad that they didn't. :thumb_yello: Now we'll just have to wait and see how they treat the relationship in the next season. The next episode is the season finale, btw, but it looks like it'll centre around Cook/Effy/Freddie which bores me a little because it's just angsty and a tad predictable.

You were right about the last episode, it was Cook/Effy/Freddie focus!

I have to say that Freddie is a good looking guy!:wub2:

It was the last episode sadly enough.:sad:I'm gonna miss it!

I wonder if the discussion that goes on at IMDb about plans to make an American version has anything to do with the true?:wink2:

• 3 weeks later...

hello, again, gay threadders, after a while I haven't posted here.:blush-anim-cl:

Yes, I've watched this film - and I have to say that it is an excellent piece of movie. I deserved every single award - and Harvey Milk deserves this film!

Hopefully lots of people are gonna go and watch it - everybody should!

I have seen milk and loved it! penn is excellent in it but about every actor/tress in the cast delivers an impressive performance, even james franco, who usually is not my cup of tea.

You're right, there'll be no more Shane. :shocked: I wonder what Kate Moennig will do next, and whether she'll ever be able to shake off the typecast. :

P.S. Supposedly Carmen (possible spoiler!) might appear in the finale. I'm looking forward to seeing if the rumour is true or not.

heh never followed the L word but kate moenning was grand in young americans! I almost stopped watching the series when they came out to the other NOT being both males! LOL :naughty:

I am not a fan of pattinson ether, but I think I'm gonan give the garcia lorca biopic a try. it sounds like a yearning love story, which is exactly my type of story.. I'm a hopeless romantic. :wub2:

speaking of which, anyone's seen the latest rendition of the brideshead revisited..? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0412536/

Oy. :bonk::huh:

This might be old news if you already follow Perez on Twitter.

http://celebedge.ca/Dramarama/ContentPostingDramarama3column?newsitemid=32e03876-ea45-4dd3-8c18-861f38410df0&feedname=RYAN_PORTER_GOSSIP&show=False&number=0&showbyline=True&subtitle=&detect=&abc=abc&date=False

If this continues to be the attitude of the majority in her state, then it explains the support for Proposition 8. And if it represents a significant attitude of the country then it also means record companys like Universal might think twice about making songs like "Billy Brown" and "Toy Boy" a single. :thumbdown:

Edited by Suzy

http://celebedge.ca/Dramarama/ContentPostingDramarama3column?newsitemid=32e03876-ea45-4dd3-8c18-861f38410df0&feedname=RYAN_PORTER_GOSSIP&show=False&number=0&showbyline=True&subtitle=&detect=&abc=abc&date=False

If this continues to be the attitude of the majority in her state, then it explains the support for Proposition 8. And if it represents a significant attitude of the country then it also means record companys like Universal might think twice about making songs like "Billy Brown" and "Toy Boy" a single. :thumbdown:

I know and it makes me go :furious:

I've just learned that for the last 14 years I've been in an "opposite" marriage. WTF?! :roftl:

:roftl: That sounds so bad....... and dangerous :mf_rosetinted:

edit: no offense to closetmikafan of course :wink2:

Edited by Cassiopée

THE UNITED STATES IS SO ... :mad3:

We are so behind. In ten, twenty years, everyone is going to look back and say, 'boy were they stupid for waiting this long'. It makes me want to beat something up. Preferably Ms. California.

THE UNITED STATES IS SO ... :mad3:

We are so behind. In ten, twenty years, everyone is going to look back and say, 'boy were they stupid for waiting this long'. It makes me want to beat something up. Preferably Ms. California.

I totally agree :wink2:

and I also agree about the ms california thing:roftl:

I totally agree :wink2:

and I also agree about the ms california thing:roftl:

The worst part is that state by state, gay marriage is being legalized. But that's state by state. And the state that I live is probably one of the most ignorant. WE FOSTERED GEORGE BUSH CHRISSAKES! So god knows how long before we crawl out of the dark. :thumbdown:

I've just learned that for the last 14 years I've been in an "opposite" marriage. WTF?! :roftl:

or in my case its middle marriage...whatever that means

LOL:mf_rosetinted:

What are you guys talking about???:blink:

My dictionary is absolutely clueless, and so am I!:naughty:

And of course I agree with the whole discussion about this sadly enough so ignorant Miss America candidate.

In my country it just got legal for gay couple to be married in church, I’m only surprised it took so long!

What are you guys talking about???:blink:

I can't post for elanorelle, but I used the word "opposite" to poke fun at Miss California who used the term to describe a marriage between a man and a woman. Ha.

I can't post for elanorelle, but I used the word "opposite" to poke fun at Miss California who used the term to describe a marriage between a man and a woman. Ha.

Ah okay!

Thanks, now I get it!:thumb_yello:

Hi all

I hope everyone is alright , it's been a while i haven't been here or in MFC in general.I had terrible times these last months after i caught my bf cheating on me...Although i'm mentally strong I just can't stop crying every now and then...I'm in shock. I've never felt that dirty , i was literally humiliated. He was my first love. We've been together since last july , today i'm going to confront him face to face and end any tie with him.He's been cheating on me for a few months and not only with one boy. I can't stand that feeling anymore , i'm the worse i've ever felt in my life.

Hi all

I hope everyone is alright , it's been a while i haven't been here or in MFC in general.I had terrible times these last months after i caught my bf cheating on me...Although i'm mentally strong I just can't stop crying every now and then...I'm in shock. I've never felt that dirty , i was literally humiliated. He was my first love. We've been together since last july , today i'm going to confront him face to face and end any tie with him.He's been cheating on me for a few months and not only with one boy. I can't stand that feeling anymore , i'm the worse i've ever felt in my life.

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that :no::huglove:

I hope you can work things out and find a better boyfriend :flowers2:

Hi all

chin up, Cubitus! :flowers2::wink2:.... you deserve more!!!!:wink2::huglove:

Hi all

This is so sad to hear, but you’re doing the right thing to stand up for your self.

To not be faithful is to me a really bad thing, if not the worst, in a relationship, I mean the whole thing is built on the fact that two people are honest and can trust each other!

Good luck, and take care!:thumb_yello::wub2:

Hi all

hi, cubitus.

what an awful thing.. I am SO sorry..

I understand you feel shattered at the moment and cannot get over this thought. give yourself time.

soon the anger you feel will turn into indifference in his regards.

the important thing is, as some others of us have stated already, you don't loose faith in yourself. always remember it's HIS loss, not yours.

and I'm sure as tough as it can be for you, you'll find a better person sooner than you think. concentrate on yourself now.

a hug