Blue Sky

oh

and i had my one and only interview by andy...but blimey, it was loooooooooooooooong!:naughty:

we were waiting for mika to start, in that limbo when all the songs are played, by bowie and others...so we had plenty of time, and andy was so curious, me and mika mad were close in front row, and had to reply to all his questions...and he kept on filming...andy, may we lurk at that footage sooner or later?:naughty:

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh

and i had my one and only interview by andy...but blimey, it was loooooooooooooooong!:naughty:

we were waiting for mika to start, in that limbo when all the songs are played, by bowie and others...so we had plenty of time, and andy was so curious, me and mika mad were close in front row, and had to reply to all his questions...and he kept on filming...andy, may we lurk at that footage sooner or later?:naughty:

Oh yes! Please Andy -- we would love to see this, as well as the very

long film you took of Wendy explaining about the petition book... although

you can edit the bits with me in them :naughty:

I hope we do see this one of these days...:blush-anim-cl:

Wow, that severe first post of mine lives to see another day!!

But we did have a hilarious time chattering away for 120 pages waiting for you guys to get back.

Such fond memories. And I wasn't even there!!!:wub2:

:boxed:OT?

OT - off topic!

It was amazing, Rose! What a happy happy memory this date is!

*sigh* Good times!

OK, video of Wendy handing over the petition:

http://s240.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Glasgow_07/Robertina/?action=view&current=MOV00331.flv'>http://s240.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Glasgow_07/Robertina/?action=view&current=MOV00331.flv

Kath and Carri in bed:

134copy.jpg

Happy Penguin:

20copy.jpg

Andy's signature on the flag, the liar!

140copy.jpg

The rest of the Glasgow Photobucket album:

http://s240.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Glasgow_07/

And my one-minute movie of everyone hanging out before the gig:

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=22435939

Nice pictures!:wub2:

When I hear you talk so fast in the movie I'm a little worried how I am going to understand you all when we meet in London!

That'll be 2 cuddly penguins, one penguin suit, 2 videos about penguins, 1 penguin bag, 1 penguin cap and a small wooden penguin ornament with flippers that go up and down.

Not much really, ha ha!

Love the pics even though the one of me is appalling.............they catch the day just right:thumb_yello:

Oh...............the rest of my MQ's don't seem to have appeared:shocked:

Well I think Sienna can understand me so she'll be OK I bet. Unless there's something you're not telling me Sienna? :naughty:

Oh yes I could easily understand you!:wub2:

But I had to ask a few times, remember?:blush-anim-cl:

It’s always a challenge, and I love it, and most of the time you can rely on the fact that if there is some difficult words they gets explained in the context, so all you have to do is listen really carefully!

And I have come to realize that there are a lot of different English accents!:naughty:

Right now I’m trying to watch an old English comedy series: The High Life, with Alan Cummings.

What does that man come from, is it Scotland?

Oh yes I could easily understand you!:wub2:

But I had to ask a few times, remember?:blush-anim-cl:

It’s always a challenge, and I love it, and most of the time you can rely on the fact that if there is some difficult words they gets explained in the context, so all you have to do is listen really carefully!

And I have come to realize that there are a lot of different English accents!:naughty:

Right now I’m trying to watch an old English comedy series: The High Life, with Alan Cummings.

Yes Sienna he does:thumb_yello:

Yes, there are lots of different accents and people like Bab and I are strange because we live in totally different parts of the UK than the area we grew up in so we have very different accents to what is generally expected from our areas. Of course that isn't the ONLY reason we are strange but it is a start!:naughty:

Wow, that severe first post of mine lives to see another day!!

But we did have a hilarious time chattering away for 120 pages waiting for you guys to get back.

Such fond memories. And I wasn't even there!!!:wub2:

You bossy thing, you!! :roftl::roftl:

Yes Sienna he does:thumb_yello:

Yes, there are lots of different accents and people like Bab and I are strange because we live in totally different parts of the UK than the area we grew up in so we have very different accents to what is generally expected from our areas. Of course that isn't the ONLY reason we are strange but it is a start!:naughty:

Ha ha, I already know that I have to speak really S L O W L Y for Sienna, LOL!

The High Life, with Alan Cummings.

He interviewed Mika -before the Somerset House gig, I think-, can't remember whether I found it on utube or dailymotion.

You can also find a strange interview -he is the interviewee, that time- when he talks about Mika, their going out together after the concert and Mika sucking on a giant Lollipop :blush-anim-cl: and denies doing (he doesn't use a 'd' word though) him in spite of all the gossip.

He is quite a good actor. I highly recommand :thumb_yello:The anniversary party, a bitter sweet comedy he made as well as played I believe.

He interviewed Mika -before the Somerset House gig, I think-, can't remember whether I found it on utube or dailymotion.

You can also find a strange interview -he is the interviewee, that time- when he talks about Mika, their going out together after the concert and Mika sucking on a giant Lollipop :blush-anim-cl: and denies doing (he doesn't use a 'd' word though) him in spite of all the gossip.

He is quite a good actor. I highly recommand :thumb_yello:The anniversary party, a bitter sweet comedy he made as well as played I believe.

Oh thank you!

I'm going to try to find it!

I love him as an actor, but his accent is a challenge.:thumb_yello:

I have seen the Somerset House interview, but I haven't heard of the Alan Cumming interview where he talks about going out with Mika afterwards. Any chance of a link?

I like his diversity. Alan that is. I'll wait a few years to decide how diverse Mika is...

Edited by chickadee

I have seen the Somerset House interview, but I haven't heard of the Alan Cumming interview where he talks about going out with Mika afterwards. Any chance of a link?

I like his diversity. Alan that is. I'll wait a few years to decide how diverse Mika is...

As far as the first question is concerned, I am hopeless to tell you how to get there : I just browse dailymotion or myspace (I think it was one of those) and find interesting stuff. Some MFCer more clever than I am (easy !) is bound to give you a link. If not and you are becoming desperate, write your address on a private message, I'll copy the interview and send it to you.

Diversity ? Do you mean his liking different kinds of flowers or styles of clothes, or... :wink2: ?

As far as the first question is concerned, I am hopeless to tell you how to get there : I just browse dailymotion or myspace (I think it was one of those) and find interesting stuff. Some MFCer more clever than I am (easy !) is bound to give you a link. If not and you are becoming desperate, write your address on a private message, I'll copy the interview and send it to you.

Diversity ? Do you mean his liking different kinds of flowers or styles of clothes, or... :wink2: ?

With Alan, I mean his diversity of roles. He's done some really different things over the years. With Mika, I mean his music. I'll wait till he's got a few albums under his belt first before I start commenting on that.