Blue Sky

Thanks Sivan, I asked Happikali to do it earlier but she went offline. And you were not on In fact I discovered we were unmoderated for a while there!! That is what happens when Australia goes to bed, and the Oldlings are away. Thanks heavens for Sivan!!

Phew, we can breathe easier now but DON'T THINK THIS IS A LICENCE TO CHAT, y'hear me???

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sivan, can this one go onto the calendar too, please? The actual gig thread got locked by Sasje this morning because we all were on the massive review/chat thread (the one you just closed)

So someone brave can start up a CHAT WHILE WE WAIT thread...it ain't gonna be me, I have to police this one ....hehehehe....:wink2:

Blue Sky you have been on duty for such a long time. Does anyone know when the travelling ones are flying back home?

And well done Suzy for trawling the chatter thread to find the glints of reviews!

Hey everyone, um I hope I am not going to get a slapped wrist for putting this here but this is for the Oldlings who need to know that Photobucket is set up as Glasgow_07, password is as agreed!!! Links will be going up shortly I am guessing when people start uploading when they arrive home.

*waves from Glasgow International Airport*

About 20 min on the internet. The person who was on this pc before me visited MFC as well, the URL showed up in the browser when I went on. :biggrin2:

Report will follow later. Just trying to catch up with this thread now. And I feel a bit sad - because I have to leave everyone behind after an amazing weekend... :sad:

Hey everyone, um I hope I am not going to get a slapped wrist for putting this here but this is for the Oldlings who need to know that Photobucket is set up as Glasgow_07, password is as agreed!!! Links will be going up shortly I am guessing when people start uploading when they arrive home.

NO NO, no slaps here, we LOVE you and want you to post more PLEASE!!:biggrin2:

About 20 min on the internet. The person who was on this pc before me visited MFC as well, the URL showed up in the browser when I went on. :biggrin2:

Report will follow later. Just trying to catch up with this thread now. And I feel a bit sad - because I have to leave everyone behind after an amazing weekend... :sad:

Hahaha! Another addicted was there :bleh:

Hey Blue!! Nice to read you´re safe, but sad :sad:

Have a good trip!!!

xxx

BLUE!!!!

*waves wildly*

Blue!!

Have a safe journey home. :thumb_yello:

MFC took over the airport too, lol. :naughty:

*waves back*

Boarding is only from 4 PM so I have plenty of time to read the forum (I hope I have enough coins though). And I've seen all the shops here at Glasgow IA so I'd better spend my time on the internet. :naughty:

Haha, I know what you mean.:biggrin2:

Blue! Nice to hear you're safe:thumb_yello: Have a good flight back home!

Hi, This is Kath masquarading as Abby...I am pretending not to be here and just stealing two minutes out of my 'devoted housewife routine'. Just to say that hopefully, if I am awake I will post tonight...and I am lookin forward to reading everyone elses reports even though I was there!

It was a truely amazing night...it was the BEST Mika performance that I have seen......So much energy was put into the performance and it was an incredible atmosphere. I always enjoy seeing Mika in Glasgow...well, ok...I enjoy seeing Mika anywhere and everywhere...but as Glasgow is my 'home' gig it is always special. Last night was unbeleivable. The handing over of the petition was great...Wendi will no doubt report fully on it. Ok...bye for now...safe trip everyone x

*waves back*

Boarding is only from 4 PM so I have plenty of time to read the forum (I hope I have enough coins though). And I've seen all the shops here at Glasgow IA so I'd better spend my time on the internet. :naughty:

Hey dear!

Thanks again for sending the messages last night. I'm looking forward to a detailed report :biggrin2: .

Have a pleasant flight.

Hi, This is Kath masquarading as Abby...I am pretending not to be here and just stealing two minutes out of my 'devoted housewife routine'. Just to say that hopefully, if I am awake I will post tonight...and I am lookin forward to reading everyone elses reports even though I was there!

It was a truely amazing night...it was the BEST Mika performance that I have seen......So much energy was put into the performance and it was an incredible atmosphere. I always enjoy seeing Mika in Glasgow...well, ok...I enjoy seeing Mika anywhere and everywhere...but as Glasgow is my 'home' gig it is always special. Last night was unbeleivable. The handing over of the petition was great...Wendi will no doubt report fully on it. Ok...bye for now...safe trip everyone x

kath!! It´s great to hear something from you!!!

I´m so jealous for all of you. It seems you had one of the best nights ever!!! I´m so happy for you!! :)

I can´t wait to hear your full report & the others!

Don´t be so devoted, hun!!

xxx