Blue Sky

amzybob posted this in another thread

from last night

527595234_bdcdf0369f.jpg

oh cool! it looks small, and like some of the sydney gig, lol.

He's been reading the forum! :shocked: *tries to remember if posted anything too silly lately*

MIKA - FIND ME IN THE LONDON GIGS - WE HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU!

Thanks carrinevie. :biggrin2:

now i am paraniod! :shocked: lol at least it will make sure some of us behave

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Us oldies r still weary and lacking voices! I have photos but can t upload til tomorrow. He must read the forum as he knew i was ill when we met before the gig and was aware of the petition coming from wendi. More reviews when i get home tonight x x x

does someone still doubt he reads here..? :shocked: he said he reads plenty of times. :thumb_yello:

blue sky, good idea of banning chats in here: we are just too silly :naughty:

greta, thx for the quick report: sounds like good fun! cannot wait to hear more and see pics!

wasn't our holy johnny from somerset..? :blink: I may be wrong..

amzybob posted this in another thread

from last night

527595234_bdcdf0369f.jpg

um, unless they are wearing exactly the same clothes as sydney and have stolen the venues decorations, it IS Sydney (if you look closely you can see the balcony and the camera filming for take 40)

someone correct me if I am wrong???

um, unless they are wearing exactly the same clothes as sydney and have stolen the venues decorations, it IS Sydney (if you look closely you can see the balcony and the camera filming for take 40)

:blink: i guess i will find out in the morning, night night everyone! happy review reading

I know,it seemes real familiar to me too...but it was posted as a "last night pic" or I'm blind and can't read

I know,it seemes real familiar to me too...but it was posted as a "last night pic" or I'm blind and can't read

no, that is definately what it said, am going through my stuff now to find a pic. maybe the wrong photo was uploaded???

EXCUSE ME....NO CHATTING AND POSTING RANDOM PHOTOS FROM SYDNEY GIGS JOLENE

*slaps Jols wrist*

You were warned.

Guess that we now know what his hobby is :naughty: :naughty:

And MIKA, get a life, don't be like us hanging out here all day.:wink2:

*slaps self on wrist for failing to obey own rule*

Reminder for self: THIS THREAD is for GLASGOW REVIEWS

*peeks in, trying not to get slapped*

I have one quick question...are there any reviews lost in the deep crevaces of the other Glasgow review thread? I definitely don't have the time to go searching right now, so maybe there will be some kind people that will repost some stuff from the other thread in here...

*peeks in, trying not to get slapped*

I have one quick question...are there any reviews lost in the deep crevaces of the other Glasgow review thread? I definitely don't have the time to go searching right now, so maybe there will be some kind people that will repost some stuff from the other thread in here...

They're itsy bitsy ones. Here's one from RAK1(I'll keep looking for more, then put them all together if possible)

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=841328&postcount=819

I won't double up on Suzy and search for more reviews, but safeto say if we leave the other thread happily dropped off the front page, then we will be right for when these gig people WAKE UP AND POST!!:sneaky2: