Blue Sky

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've not long got in, just dropped off Sarahlou, she isn't too well at all bless.

Fabulous weekend, absolutely thrilling to meet everyone, Mika on good form and very nice after the gig. I took some fabulous pictures (not). It was pouring down, it will be a wonder if we don't catch something,

Robertina filmed Mika as he was speaking to us outside, so she may have some film of when Wendy showed him the book.

I am knackered.

I wish you were there too! Honestly the best bit was meeting the MFCers.

Mika just gets in the way of our gatherings:mf_rosetinted:

Hello Abby!

You will have to send me the new MFC ring tone:wink2:

Jemma, I really don't know how I'm going to be able to get everyone to get the ringtone, I'm a bit thick that way! Someone will have to tell me or else I Bluetoothed it to Bab and Wendi, so they will know what to do!

Jemma, I really don't know how I'm going to be able to get everyone to get the ringtone, I'm a bit thick that way! Someone will have to tell me or else I Bluetoothed it to Bab and Wendi, so they will know what to do!

Mirtilla will know what to do I think?

Cool I will wait patiently :mf_rosetinted::lmao:

Bab - I'm glad you are home ok, I'm need to sleep but the cat is on the bed LOL. I guess I will stay here instead :lmao:

I hope this works, it is a link to the photobucket page where everyone's pictures should be uploaded to later on, so far there are just my pics, enjoy...

http://s240.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Glasgow_07/?mediafilter=images

Thanks for the pics, Abby! Not so sure about the ones of me though...:sneaky2:

I'll post my pics when they're downloaded - either tonight or tomorrow night.

About the weekend. What can I say? The MFC have some of the nicest, warmest and friendliest people I have ever met. The weekend flew by and was over far too quickly :thumbdown:

Andy/Richard/Terry was great. The first time I had met him and he's very lovely... :wub2:

The three hours queuing in the rain went by fairly fast - we kept our spirits up by singing Mika songs and waving at coachloads of Scotland fans driving past.

The concert was truly amazing. The last time I saw Mika was @ SH and the change since then is incredible. It is now more of a show and a performance, rather than a guy on a stage singing and jumping around. The early days were good, but this time was superb - the best yest for me...

He was on top form and could not seem to stop grinning the whole time and seemed to be having the time of his life up there.

I had a great spot - at the front, slightly to the right of the centre. Someone already mentioned the security guards brining out water - this was VERY much appreciated!:thumb_yello:

That's all I can remember for now....I'm very tired and feel like c*** so will try and post again soon with some more snippets and a few more pictures for the photo album:thumb_yello:

XXX

Thanks for the pics, Abby! Not so sure about the ones of me though...:sneaky2:

I'll post my pics when they're downloaded - either tonight or tomorrow night.

About the weekend. What can I say? The MFC have some of the nicest, warmest and friendliest people I have ever met. The weekend flew by and was over far too quickly :thumbdown:

Andy/Richard/Terry was great. The first time I had met him and he's very lovely... :wub2:

The three hours queuing in the rain went by fairly fast - we kept our spirits up by singing Mika songs and waving at coachloads of Scotland fans driving past.

The concert was truly amazing. The last time I saw Mika was @ SH and the change since then is incredible. It is now more of a show and a performance, rather than a guy on a stage singing and jumping around. The early days were good, but this time was superb - the best yest for me...

He was on top form and could not seem to stop grinning the whole time and seemed to be having the time of his life up there.

I had a great spot - at the front, slightly to the right of the centre. Someone already mentioned the security guards brining out water - this was VERY much appreciated!:thumb_yello:

That's all I can remember for now....I'm very tired and feel like c*** so will try and post again soon with some more snippets and a few more pictures for the photo album:thumb_yello:

XXX

thanks for the report! so nice to hear such great things! i find it funny how most of these reports contain more news about the mfc rather than the man himself :roftl:

Sorry, I took the pic of Jemma, I didn't mean to cause offence, it was meant to be in good spirits!

Thats ok. I think you caught my best angle:mf_rosetinted: :naughty:

It just means the other pics of me will look fabulous:biggrin2:

Cazgirl- we didn't get in till very late so I'm sorry I didn't call you back last night, I hope you enjoyed Stuck In The Middle

:naughty: Abby the pic was great and funny , jem looks very cute:naughty:

Sarah Lou, I am so pleased you had a great time and that all the mfcers are ace

Caz- you are right it is all about the brilliant mfcers, that Mika is a lucky man to have us, no wonder he stalks the forum:naughty:

Abby - great pics - these are worth waiting for! :thumb_yello:

kath, babspanky, jemmalee, saralou - so glad you had such a blast! How amazing it is that you had this opportunity to meet so many MFCers! Thank you for your reports! :wub2:

Thats ok. I think you caught my best angle:mf_rosetinted: :naughty:

It just means the other pics of me will look fabulous:biggrin2:

Cazgirl- we didn't get in till very late so I'm sorry I didn't call you back last night, I hope you enjoyed Stuck In The Middle

thats okay! was kinda worried though! :roftl:

and thanks for phoning me during the concert! it was crackly and i couldnt quite make out the song. we were discussing what song it coulda been on here xDDD

Caz- you are right it is all about the brilliant mfcers, that Mika is a lucky man to have us, no wonder he stalks the forum:naughty:

damn straight! we're awesome, and we can't help it :biggrin2: