• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:naughty: there you go Fred, no need to buy a suit :thumb_yello::naughty:

and Sarah, i see you :mf_rosetinted: lol

:naughty:

I see you too..... :blink:

Nooo! The invisible thing was just a protest that kind of got out of hand... now it's a bit of a laugh on me....

Ive gone from being "The invisible member" to "not a real fan...."

:naughty:

I see you too..... :blink:

Nooo! The invisible thing was just a protest that kind of got out of hand... now it's a bit of a laugh on me....

Ive gone from being "The invisible member" to "not a real fan...."

:naughty: its ok i think i got it :thumb_yello: i was just making a point of noticing you! lol i always reply to ya....if i need to :bleh:

gtg now, been on the comp houuuurs!! laters x

:naughty: its ok i think i got it :thumb_yello: i was just making a point of noticing you! lol i always reply to ya....if i need to :bleh:

gtg now, been on the comp houuuurs!! laters x

:naughty::roftl:

I just didnt want it to seem like i was attention grabbing or anything. Sarcasm and other stuff doesnt really come across over the net! Unless you put a little face thingy or something...... like him > :mf_rosetinted:

I tawt i taw a puddy tat.......

:naughty::roftl:

I just didnt want it to seem like i was attention grabbing or anything. Sarcasm and other stuff doesnt really come across over the net! Unless you put a little face thingy or something...... like him > :mf_rosetinted:

I tawt i taw a puddy tat.......

Im going BLIND looking at your white writing :roftl:

YEH its important to use the :mf_rosetinted:

Im going BLIND looking at your white writing :roftl:

YEH its important to use the :mf_rosetinted:

:doh: I know.

I was a bit short with one of our members today in the saranayde thread - just due to a misunderstanding of mine, then me behaving like a (something).

I didnt realise it had offended her really, so ive just sent an apology and deleted the bad stuff. I feel bad!

:doh: I hope i did the right thing. Cos the last thing i want is to make anyone feel awful or anything.

Freddie???? Whats the weather like at yours?

Its like 80mph winds here. Hail storms. we even had lightening at one point..... :tears: Im so scared!!!!!

Yeh its mega mega bad hunni ... its like the end of the world!!!

We have so many people off cause they couldnt get to work!

You have been getting hot soo hard down there :boxed:

Yeh its mega mega bad hunni ... its like the end of the world!!!

We have so many people off cause they couldnt get to work!

You have been getting hot soo hard down there :boxed:

I know! Like that bad movie with Jake Gyllenhaal, where New york gets a new ice age or something :mf_rosetinted:

Theyve closed the Humber Bridge apparently - its just too windy! all the cars will blow off! Unless its only to lorries.

Im not sure if were gonna get snow in the NE. On the local weather it said yes, but national they reckon its the far north and the west :thumbdown:

I know! Like that bad movie with Jake Gyllenhaal, where New york gets a new ice age or something :mf_rosetinted:

Theyve closed the Humber Bridge apparently - its just too windy! all the cars will blow off! Unless its only to lorries.

Im not sure if were gonna get snow in the NE. On the local weather it said yes, but national they reckon its the far north and the west :thumbdown:

Yeh heavy snow tommorow hunni .. sadly ....

Ive NEVER seen the sky as black . there are police and ambulance everywhere:boxed:

I hope your ok down there hun

<passes coffee>

Yeh heavy snow tommorow hunni .. sadly ....

Ive NEVER seen the sky as black . there are police and ambulance everywhere:boxed:

I hope your ok down there hun

<passes coffee>

Woaaah. Really? The sky is just really grey and dull here. Its died down a bit now, the storm has gone.

I havent heard many sirens go out. We'll be alright, i just hope they put the tidal surge barrier thing down, or else were in for what we had 6 months ago. :sneaky2:

I had a dream last night that i started smoking again. :blink::boxed: scared.

Woaaah. Really? The sky is just really grey and dull here. Its died down a bit now, the storm has gone.

I havent heard many sirens go out. We'll be alright, i just hope they put the tidal surge barrier thing down, or else were in for what we had 6 months ago. :sneaky2:

I had a dream last night that i started smoking again. :blink::boxed: scared.

DONT smoke!! :boxed: Its awful !!!!!

Yes I hope that tidal surge works! ... I remember last time yack!!!!

Well Im not doing much this weekend Ill hibernate

Morning Brits. I see we are having a truly British conversation :bleh:

It sounds really bad in Yorkshire - my parents were supposed to be coming over here (over the Pennines) today but have had to stay at home as all the passes are closed and there are accidents everywhere!

We've had torrential rain. gales and hail this morning and we are in for snow tomorrow - and it rarely snows here in balmy Wigan :boxed:

Your weather sounds exciting. We have a bit of wind and a few spots of rain :blink: how boring.

don't speak too soon, I believe it's coming down to you later!!

<passes tean and cucumber sandwiches>

Morning darlings what awful weather we have:roftl:

cucumber sandwich :roftl: don't you have any bacon butties??