The British and Proud thread!

Sarah_loves_mika

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i have to admit, even though im not a sport fan, or a rugby fan - that was a ****ing good shot

It was insane. Whatta guy. *sighs*

I'm a rugby nut to be honest. i blame it on my ex - he plays.

Its France V Scotland today - 15:00

I'll be watching.... and supporting France.... *gets a slap for saying that in the British thread*

It was insane. Whatta guy. *sighs*

I'm a rugby nut to be honest. i blame it on my ex - he plays.

Its France V Scotland today - 15:00

I'll be watching.... and supporting France.... *gets a slap for saying that in the British thread*

I bet you were all over the TV yesterday then

I bet you were all over the TV yesterday then

Yeah. Thank god for my new Sony Bravia LCD... 50" actually i checked.... its 46"...... :doh: i cant even get that right.

Wilko was almost real.... well, i mean, i know he is real, but i meant like... oh never mind!! I know what im trying to say!!! :doh: :doh:

Are you not having visions of me sprawled over the screen, like hypnotized......? :hypo:

Yeah. Thank god for my new Sony Bravia LCD... 50" actually i checked.... its 46"...... :doh: i cant even get that right.

Wilko was almost real.... well, i mean, i know he is real, but i meant like... oh never mind!! I know what im trying to say!!! :doh: :doh:

Are you not having visions of me sprawled over the screen, like hypnotized......? :hypo:

*Steals Tv*

Nah, yesterday i was darting in and out of central london pubs trying to keep warm and avoiding crazed fans.

*Steals Tv*

Nah, yesterday i was darting in and out of central london pubs trying to keep warm and avoiding crazed fans.

:naughty::lmao:

Im a crazed fan..... :mf_rosetinted::blink:

Did they have their faces painted? And the red and white afro thingys? England flags? England shirts?

*snatches TV back* MINE!

:naughty::lmao:

Im a crazed fan..... :mf_rosetinted::blink:

Did they have their faces painted? And the red and white afro thingys? England flags? England shirts?

*snatches TV back* MINE!

Nah, the English were kinda boring - its the welsh that were flag-caped, wigged and painted.

Got stuck next to a bunch of drunken Irish fans (no idea who they were supporting) on the train - they offered me some pickles and a hug.

Nah, the English were kinda boring - its the welsh that were flag-caped, wigged and painted.

Got stuck next to a bunch of drunken Irish fans (no idea who they were supporting) on the train - they offered me some pickles and a hug.

Ireland duh! :doh:

They beat Italy yesterday!!!! Which y'know, im part Irish, so im happy about......

That sounds about right, pickles and a hug. The Irish are mad. The grass is seven different shades of green and leprachauns manufacture Guinness. Its amazing!

Ireland duh! :doh:

They beat Italy yesterday!!!! Which y'know, im part Irish, so im happy about......

That sounds about right, pickles and a hug. The Irish are mad. The grass is seven different shades of green and leprachauns manufacture Guinness. Its amazing!

I was only aware of the England v Wales game - shows how **** i am :P

I love the Irish.

I was only aware of the England v Wales game - shows how **** i am :P

I love the Irish.

:naughty:

I know. People always laugh at me, but i just say ive got guinness in my veins instead of blood. It's probably true. Although i dont like Guinness.....

*Gets a slap from angry Irish people*

Woot! A thread appreciating all that is British and glorious!

If I'm completely honest I think London's a dump mostly, but I absolutely love it and couldn't imagine living anywhere else, I think that's a little bit special.