• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

GO GOOD OLD FISH AD CHIPS

im 1oo% british (i think) i love it

im very proud of everything especialy my britishness

all my friends say that when they grow up they want to move somewhere hotter and with better weather and aparently im strange cos i want to stay here. maybe ill move round briton a bit but i could amagine living somewhere abrord

all my friends say that when they grow up they want to move somewhere hotter and with better weather and aparently im strange cos i want to stay here. maybe ill move round briton a bit but i could amagine living somewhere abrord

I've lived on 3 continents and I can tell you the grass is greenest in England - literally and figuratively! :thumb_yello:

Good afternoon Great Britain! Its nice to see that so many of you love our country.

And Christine - i totally agree! Everytime i go to Spain for a holiday, the one thing i miss is the green grass and the green fields and all the trees.

Britain has some of the most gorgeous places.

My favourites are the North York Moors (because i live really close) and the Peak District. The Lake District is also gorgeous too. Ill find some photos and post them later. :thumb_yello:

once my friend had a substitute teacher who was brtish and they made him say "ello govner" lol! so he told them if they behaved he would!loL! i am soooo obsessed with the way british ppl talk though....its so proper. im quite lazy sounding when i say "pahk tha cah..." lol!:roftl: brits are so, i dont know, perfect sounding!

Ello govner? :roftl: sounds too Victorian! :naughty:

no offense but a lot of ppl here hate british accents cuz they sound snobby.

it makes me laugh that in cartoons like The Simpsons, British people always have posh accents or sound Australian, we dont sound anything like that! :roftl:

which british accent do u guys like best??

good ol' London accent....not cockney though

Good morning Great Britain!

(by the way, Yorkshire accent is the best :wink2: )

yeh if you can understand it *rolls eyes* :bleh:

Before I moved to London, I couldn't wait to move to a different country... I hated being British..but I love London so much - I definately couldn't imagine living any where else now.

Where did you live before??

Good afternoon Great Britain! Its nice to see that so many of you love our country.

And Christine - i totally agree! Everytime i go to Spain for a holiday, the one thing i miss is the green grass and the green fields and all the trees.

Britain has some of the most gorgeous places.

My favourites are the North York Moors (because i live really close) and the Peak District. The Lake District is also gorgeous too. Ill find some photos and post them later. :thumb_yello:

I love Dorset and Cornwall! Has anyone been to the Scilly Isles?

Ello govner? :roftl: sounds too Victorian! :naughty:

it makes me laugh that in cartoons like The Simpsons, British people always have posh accents or sound Australian, we dont sound anything like that! :roftl:

good ol' London accent....not cockney though

haha. well when i met this brit once, and asked him if i could pull off an accent, he told me i sounded australian! and London sounds cool i guess. as i said, they all sound pretty much the same to me!

haha. well when i met this brit once, and asked him if i could pull off an accent, he told me i sounded australian! and London sounds cool i guess. as i said, they all sound pretty much the same to me!

:roftl: its true, well at least you know you can pull off an Australian accent :thumb_yello:

lol some of us sound soooo different! but i suppose i can understand where you're coming from, i cant really tell the difference with American accents unless of course somebody was from New York and the other from Texas :naughty:

:roftl: its true, well at least you know you can pull off an Australian accent :thumb_yello:

lol some of us sound soooo different! but i suppose i can understand where you're coming from, i cant really tell the difference with American accents unless of course somebody was from New York and the other from Texas :naughty:

haha. well new yorkers and bostonians sound quite different also. *cough* *cough* *yankees suck* *cough* M4L13 asumes i sound like im from texas, i dont say y'all or any of that crap. when you think of a stereotypical amercan, tell me what you think of. i wont be offended cuz i already called you snobby sounding!

haha. well new yorkers and bostonians sound quite different also. *cough* *cough* *yankees suck* *cough* M4L13 asumes i sound like im from texas, i dont say y'all or any of that crap. when you think of a stereotypical amercan, tell me what you think of. i wont be offended cuz i already called you snobby sounding!

:naughty: whats up with New Yorkers? haha!

I dont know really, i suppose i think Americans are a bit corny :roftl:

:naughty: whats up with New Yorkers? haha!

I dont know really, i suppose i think Americans are a bit corny :roftl:

corny?? interesting...and new yorkers and bostonians hate eachother, all because of our baseball teams. The Boston Red Sox and The New York Yankees. we sort of have thiis rivalry(?) and we hate eachother. if you went into new york with a red sox cap on, they would beat you up! well the Sox won the World Series this season so HA! *spits at yankees* so our teams are just rlly competitive.

Not compared to most people who live there!! But accodring to my flatmates in London I have one :blink: Ew

Haha! well i was gona say, i dont really like the Birmingham accent...well not strong accents any :naughty: I remember going to play football at what is now the O2 arena, we got to Greenwhich tube station and this bloke speaking on the tannoy (sp?) was like 'caastomer informaaytion suurvices' :roftl:

you were at the Somerset House gig weren't ya? should have bloody spoken to ya then shouldnt i lol

corny?? interesting...and new yorkers and bostonians hate eachother, all because of our baseball teams. The Boston Red Sox and The New York Yankees. we sort of have thiis rivalry(?) and we hate eachother. if you went into new york with a red sox cap on, they would beat you up! well the Sox won the World Series this season so HA! *spits at yankees* so our teams are just rlly competitive.

yeh like you make some corny movies lol and most of your humour is slapstick, which dont get me wrong can be funny but not all of the time :naughty: Friends is awesome though!!! that is by far one of the best programmes ever made :biggrin2:

Ahhh so most of the rivalry is sport related? a bit like Manchester United and Manchester City or Newcastle and Sunderland i suppose

yeh like you make some corny movies lol and most of your humour is slapstick, which dont get me wrong can be funny but not all of the time :naughty: Friends is awesome though!!! that is by far one of the best programmes ever made :biggrin2:

Ahhh so most of the rivalry is sport related? a bit like Manchester United and Manchester City or Newcastle and Sunderland i suppose

haha. we make awful horrer movies! i dont think i have ever seen an american horrer movie that scared me! except the Ring, that was creeps! and yes, i have to agree FRIENDS is awesome, not like just awesome but wicked awesome ya know?