Sarah_loves_mika

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tell, tell, I don't know this one!

Bab- traditionally swords are worn on the right and it was thought easier to control your horse with your left hand whilst charging your sword into your opponents side Muhahahahaha Traditionally from jousting.

Bab- traditionally swords are worn on the right and it was though easier to control your horse with your left hand whilst charging your sword into your opponents side Muhahahahaha Traditionally from jousting.

yarp. *nods head intelligently*

ah, what other wonders about this brilliant country can we gather?

OMG I LOVE THE TUDOR TIMES. Like, all the past kings and queens like Elizabeth I and stoof. That's interesting. And the Tower of London!

OMG I LOVE THE TUDOR TIMES. Like, all the past kings and queens like Elizabeth I and stoof. That's interesting. And the Tower of London!

Yeah, the Tudor age is my favourite, I love Hampton Court. I'd like to see Mika play there, they do have events there in the summer, that would be great. Not a very big capacity though.

Yeah, the Tudor age is my favourite, I love Hampton Court. I'd like to see Mika play there, they do have events there in the summer, that would be great. Not a very big capacity though.

Even better:thumb_yello:

I'd love Mika to play at The Paddocks on Canvey :roftl:

Or at LEAST The Cliffs Pavillion in Southend! (Even though the stage slopes downwards and can be kinda scary O.o)

I especially like the drama on BBC 2 - mind numbingly boring, but if Henry VIII was really as hot as Jonathan Rhys Meyers.... maaaaan.......

:wink2:

Nice to see my British thread coming along so nicely!

I especially like the drama on BBC 2 - mind numbingly boring, but if Henry VIII was really as hot as Jonathan Rhys Meyers.... maaaaan.......

:wink2:

Nice to see my British thread coming along so nicely!

:roftl:

and what about Oscar Wilde folks? And Shakespeare?

(now i hate shakespeare but at least we have a well loved famous poet haha!)

and what about Oscar Wilde folks? And Shakespeare?

(now i hate shakespeare but at least we have a well loved famous poet haha!)

:thumb_yello:

I actually like Shakespeare...... It was part of my taming down process..... y'know, getting into things like that instead of being completely legless all the time....

And it's the fact that i actually understand it which baffles people.....

Maybe i am a reincarnation of the guy himself?

I actually like Shakespeare...... It was part of my taming down process..... y'know, getting into things like that instead of being completely legless all the time....

Really? It took me ages to get it when I did it at school!

i understand Shakespeare. 12th night had its moments :lmao: but I get it. I just don't like it lol! I think the best one has to be Macbeth, if I had to choose.

Macbeth is really good!

we had to do Macbeth in year 10 and do an essay thing on it. We got given certain scenes/acts, quote a line and say that as a director, you would direct your actor/actress on how to say it and what to do. I remember I got a B on it and that it was 4 pages xD

we had to do Macbeth in year 10 and do an essay thing on it. We got given certain scenes/acts, quote a line and say that as a director, you would direct your actor/actress on how to say it and what to do. I remember I got a B on it and that it was 4 pages xD

I did it in year 9 and I think I got a C!

Not quite...:naughty:

1428444747_ccac8418aa.jpg

I'm going to the Tower next week.

I saw Antony and Cleopatra at the Globe Theatre. We paid £1 for cushions on the benches and the poor plebs had to stand in the pit while it rained through the open roof. :boxed:

i understand Shakespeare. 12th night had its moments :lmao: but I get it. I just don't like it lol! I think the best one has to be Macbeth, if I had to choose.

I didn't find Macbeth that good, but i wasn't in the right frame of mind - we had to study it for them SATs things you take in year 9.

So i prefer Romeo and Juliet - classic i know, but when you can understand all Shakespeares little techniques and styles of writing, you can really get into it.

Really? It took me ages to get it when I did it at school!

I know, it was so weird, i mean ok, sometimes i struggled but not like the other kids. I think i understood the language the most.